•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i knw its d best episode...really magical date...aisi date naa kbhi dekhi naa suni...love d way raghav like at sia...nd sia too...best date ever...feel sad 4 juno...bt anyways...eagerly waiting 4 d monday episode...fight sequence one...bt abhi tak raghav ne jacket nhi di...kab dega yaar waiting...kash aaj bhi hhl aata...3 days we hve to wait...nt fare yaar...luv u raghav  u r d best...😳...sira 4ever...
sooo true i honestly felt like it was one MAGICAL episode:D i was watching it liv and the entire time i had a HUGE goofy grin on my face which just wouldnt go lol:P they are tooo cute yaar.. and the date was so AWESOME!!!! abosolutely LOVED IT ... i think im going to die waiting for 3 WHOLE DAYS
me 2...best  3 episodes ever...more to come...i can watch it anytime...nd never get bored while watchng...can watch it 1000 times or more may be
awww
date was sooo cute... I hv seen it for 7 times and still wanna watch it again n again...
Both of dem r so adorable... Yup.. Cant wait yar..three days r like three weeks.   gawd ye monday kab ayega... There'll be lots of fun nd luv too:d
wohi to ye monday kab aayega...bas ab to jldi se aa jaye...monday pls come soon want 2 watch hhl...😳
it was the best episode sia and raghav so cute togther