Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

TEAM BLUE !! Knock out discussion ! (Page 30)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Vinu Maharaj is an expert on songs too. We can make use if his knowledge.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

So we finalize the secret questions today I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Xoxo

Update moment.

It is 2.20am here, i woke up at 5am, so i have been awake for almost 24 hours soon. Shocked and i have lost weight hosting this game, i checked my weight, it went down by 2kilos? LOL, not that i am complaining, Go Size zero LOL.

Okay, first of all massive apologies, for this spammer's round not being hosted properly, the irony i kept reinforcing this is time restricted to an hour, and i come over an hour late myself. Seriously, my mentor forced me to stay back, cos he had to go on his break and he couldn't sign my attendance sheet until he had his break???  anyways, he aint that bad, and the psychiatrist in that hospital needs to be replaced, he freaks me out more then the patients itself. True.

anyways back to the game. I made alot of errors as i was doing all this in SUPER_SPEED with my mum shouting all sorts whilst i ignored her and still stayed on the computer like a proud besharam LOL, as i read and then re-read this entire Spam, live thread.  No one pointed it out to me, i would have easily given them bonus marks, if someone actually pointed out, Shad you got that wrong... The biggest, mistake, notice my post on 176

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2330605&TPN=176

and notice, that the red came before pink and i awarded pink more then the red ( Well, Pinkies, just cause i have a soft spot as we are going to begin our virtual relationship, but that mistake was genuine and apologies to the red team, Eutrepe. - If you pointed that out to me, i would have awarded you bonus marks, for alertness.

- another mistake, throughtout the thread, i kept saying ,four teams, when it is five teams - again no one pointed that out either... Easy bonus marks for pointing to me, my genuine mistakes.

_ My special apologies to Usman, i completely forgot you were there, and read your conversation, with others, and i was in such a hurry, that when i came online, the only names i said, were the names i saw just above me, etc. So yeh. Apologies.

Apples are addictive these days, it is the only thing giving me the source of energy to do this at this time of the day.

- Okay the Tea round, The conversation, Brilliant. you guys start to talk about some freaky stuff, that i swear, when i tried googling that mary,let me not say it, my internet said no connection  and i seriously got a  mini heart attack.

- Thus, to me, that conversation who started that conversation, is getting the bonus marks for the tea round, as that conversation was dominated by other teams... now, i am right thinking it was Sayali babes mentioned, Mary,  page 140 - 10 marks awarded.

I found some one liners really funny also, but the one, that took the cake for me in that round.

- Eutrepe for -Cry I never go to UniSex salons for this reason alone. I actually know a guy who uses face powder (No, not my boyfriend, thankfully)

Now, i have tried to be as fair as possible. 

Remember - These scores are not the final scores, you are still to be judged on alot of other aspects.  but the score run so far.

Purple - 25 marks for stalking, 20 marks for live action, and 10 bonus points for chat thread.

Blue - 20 marks for stalking, 25 marks for live action , and 10 bonus points for the tea round.

marks for purple and blue tie so far.

Pink - 15 marks for stalking and 10 marks for live action - 10 bonus points for anthem

Red - 10 marks for stalking, 15marks for live action and 10 bonus points for tea round

Marks tie for Pink and red.

Green - 5 marks for stalking and 5 marks for live action.

remember, this isn't the final marks, you can still win this, focus on your creativity, and part 2 questions. Anythign original you suggest, will be awarded bonus marks. 

I am feeling too sleepy to explain part 2, i will do that tomorrow morning, if you can please send me the questions - Do not mention this anywhere on forum like i keep saying, i havent checked the secret rooms today, but hopefully you are adhering to the rules of this neverending rules game LOL

Thank you all, for turning up for this round and not running away before i got home! LOL

Goodnight all! 2.45am, knock out Shad.

Xoxo

Hug

Hugs from the Blues Brothers and Sisters to everyone

so we are on top too.
sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Go to top