TEAM BLUE !! Knock out discussion ! - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

My concern Bhai is that your answers are wrong but does not matter. Good reasoning will always help in securing points.
SB is right.
Since all teams have had a chance to submit their answers I will put the reasonings here.

Originally posted by Xoxo

Ok, I am at placement now and summer, what you suggested is good... Do this, forward me the PM you have instead of posting it here, and because you will be doing it via, exclude your answer, LOL. Is that ok?

Update!!
Pm me the final answer for the questions on page 213, I should rec the pm ideally from the captain. Thus in ths way, no one has an advantage as they all will be posted at the end and hence you can exclude your answer whilst marking.

I hope this is ok with all?... Guys today iis the final day, pls do that assap and compile your best answers together!

Xoxo
THANKS for the clarification.

So we mark all the questions like normal.
The marks granted to our own question will be ignored (as if it was not there) so the points go to the next question in line.

SB will pm you.

Have fun Muffins.😆

Okay Rules clarified. We mark all.

Frankly if all the answers are to be sent by PM it does not matter.

Unless it is to be posted in the forum.
Ok here goes- J was supposed to be a mistake by xoxo so, it got to be ... for our team-

The position of the letter corresponds to the number of letters in the poster of the chat thread of that team

Blue team ? zorrro- ...

Pink ?Arwen.  -6 -  F /E (wasn't sure if the dot is to be counted but two teams were supposed to have same position letter missing so?it could be 5th letter E  as well )

Purple team-Usman- 5- E

Red team-Euterpe- 7- G

Green Team ? Reeha?k  9 ?I  ( If the dots hee are counted then its gotta be 9th letter I missing. If dots are not counted only letters in the name then its 6th letter F. That would still give us teams ... and green with letter F missing.

Then Pink and purple cannot both be 5th letter missing, as only 2 teams were supposed to share a similar missing letter. That means the dots are to be counted.

So its blue team ? zorrro -...

Pink- Arwen.  -6 F

Purple team- Usman -5E

Red team- Euterpe ? 7 G

Green team- Reeha?k   -9 I

Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
The earlier Guess before knowing that J was a mistake by google  is as follows:

Though ... and J was missing from my PM 🤔
After checking the other teams chat threads I feel its got to be J missing from blue team.

Blue Dragon -10- J

Green Revolution- 15- O

The Pink Panthers ? 15- O

Purple Ninjas- 12- L

RED Cliffs- 9 ?I

There, the name of the Teams have the clue. THe position of the missing alphabets corresponds to the number of letters in the Team's  Name

Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
Danger read my PM Zorro Bhai.
Originally posted by Summer3

Danger read my PM Zorro Bhai.
OOPs 😳
But reasoning was bound to do that 😆
Plus teams must have already sent their entries by now. Anyway edited my post and I think we will leave it here and not replicate in KO thread for now
Phewww

You're marking as follow,

Position one ' 25 marks

Position two ' 20 marks

Position three ' 15 marks

Position four ' 10 marks

Position Five ' 5 marks

Serious

1 --  How do we differentiate between lust, infatuation and love? 10

2 --- If you become a po*n star, what ALIAS would you choose as your onscreen name (name for profession)? +5

3 --- "Why does the World crave Peace and Positivity always everywhere, when it knows full well that without Darkness, there's no sense of Light?"  20

4 - The Hindi film industry has always been dominated by Male lyricists when it comes to song words. Female lyricists are very rare to find. Does this matter to you, if a man writes a woman's song or vice versa? Do you think women have been represented enough in terms of songs that truly express the female POV? Have you ever found yourself listening to song, liking it, and wishing it had a male/female version to it so that you could relate to it more closely? or simply sing it publicly without being teased? 25

5 ' Schizophrenia, is one of the most fascinating disease, does it fascinate you and why 15

6  - Why is marriage important 0

7 ' Against or for abortion-5

Funny

1 -- is it possible for someone to become addicted to therapy? and if they are addicted, then how would you treat them? --5

2 --- What will be your reaction had you suddenly realised that you had a roach in your underwear running around... while you were sitting for a very serious interview (perhaps an admission interview in Harvard)? +5

3 --- "What do you think Rajnikanth/Chuck Norris (pick ANY ONE) would want for his Xmas gift? Give reasons.20

4 --- After two months of dating/liking/hanging out with a person, you find out that he/she is a vampire (the Angel/Twilight kind with good souls, not the-I-will-eat-you-for-dinner kind), what would your reaction be? Would you end the relationship? Would you want to leave behind humankind and join the immortals? Would you have endless debates over the phone about Team Edward and werewolf brutality?  or would you simply turn slayer and cleanse the world of the disgusting leeches? If you were stranded on an lonely Island, would you rather be with Edward Cullen, Angel (from Buffy), Dracula (the original Tansylvanian) or Colin Farrel from Fright Night and why?25

5 ' Why Salman sucks10

6 ' what will you do if someone asked you on a date and told you to pay and you had no money0

7  - Why is DM all about love and sex.15

I am marking all so that no one knows which is ours.

Later Xoxo can take it out and pass the points to the next highest question etc.
 Minus -5 is the lowest and 25 the highest.
Above Answers based on merit.
But we need to put Xoxo as NO 1. so that the rest do not get the points.
I will redo and send out again but it will not be publicly displayed 😆
WE also need to indicate which questioin belong to which colour too.
I will pm my guess too.