Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

SO, WHICH STORY IS IT??

Oh sis poor thing , undecided.
Krystal ji of course.

I can write more if the Bakra round comes along.😆
All of you can help of course.
Will sleep first and come back stronger tomorrow.
But time is running out.
Okay Summer. So Krys' story it is. 😃
Okay.

Note for Summer: Tell our VC Zorro to post all the reasons (for guessing the Alphabet colour) on everybody's behalf.

Okay Summer. So Krys' story it is. 😃

Fine with me 😊

Okay.

Note for Summer: Tell our VC Zorro to post all the reasons (for guessing the Alphabet colour) on everybody's behalf.

Cant post it on the forum yet as results not yet announced 😛
Posting reason means letting out our own missing letter
How did xoxo miss that ,😲  I know she ll read this here 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

Cant post it on the forum yet as results not yet announced 😛
Posting reason means letting out our own missing letter
How did xoxo miss that ,😲  I know she ll read this here 😆

My concern Bhai is that your answers are wrong but does not matter. Good reasoning will always help in securing points.
SB is right.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

I went, AAAH. When i read your reason. 😛

Xoxo

This is what I posted:

I have a suspicious mind, and all this is like a mind game of guesses. But I was still on the road when you started this rather interesting game. However, after watching so much CID programmes and being trained by ACP Pradyuman and Senior Inspector Daya, I had to be good.

Initially of course I knew where our Team stood based on the Missing Alphabet we were awarded by you. I needed find the rest.
So First I sniffed the air and smelled a FISH, "a bit fishy" I said to myself.
When you had said that "J" was an error, I deduced that perhaps it was not such an error but an oversight or a careless mistake; or worse a cover up.

"A Khooni always tries to hide the Truth and finds a scape goat"

The other reason being it matched the numbers for the second part of the name of the Green Group.
Now Green Revolution was one of the first teams to be at the scene of the crime (That is the Formative Period of the Game before being sworn to secrecy). Revolution being a 10 letter word it matched the letter J.

This being the case and rest just followed. Of course I had to a look at our own Alphabet and number to reconfirm if we were on the right track.

But there was another "clue" that was misleading: You mentioned that two of the Groups has the same number. My investigations showed that this  was another error here. But then little mistakes are expected when one Poor Muffin has to carry the BURDEN of the whole game on her shoulders.

(Perhaps I should have been your assistant but then you also needed a professional Spammer to help in this contest to raise some dust and make some NOISE.)😆😆
Summer3 thumbnail
From the Main Thread:

UPDATE MOMENT

To do

_ Compile all your answers on this knock out thread, as BEST answers in ONE post.. Sayali if you can do that please, I know you have sent me as pm, but if you can post altogether as one post on thread, so its not lost in PMS for me please.

Questions.

You were all asked, to do one serious and one funny question, now I also mentioned, that your questions must not be mentioned anywhere else on forum, as if you do then, you risk the chance of perhaps earning your bonus marks. A team, didn't send me their question, and because I just such an awesome host, I made their questions for them and told them to keep it as their (the LOL, moment).

The funny and serious questions, I have the entire list here, and divided them into funny and serious, respectively – Now, here is the catch. You have to mark the questions and do not mark your own questions – There should be five questions in each section (one from team), you have a list of 7 in each instead. You mark only five *excluding your own questions*, Thus here all of you are giving your enemies, BONUS POINTS. Now, here is how you play this – no offense to any colours here, but for now, we have that green is behind the score board, where as Red and Blue at the moment  TIE, try to identify the question that you think greens may have asked, or the questions I have asked. If you place my questions on number 1 position, then you are safe, as you can't award me with bonus marks, thus you are not giving your opponent team, the highest mark. Pls do make sense of what I am saying L and I can sleep now.

You're marking as follow,

Position one – 25 marks

Position two – 20 marks

Position three – 15 marks

Position four – 10 marks

Position Five – 5 marks

Serious

1 --  How do we differentiate between lust, infatuation and love?

2 --- If you become a po*n star, what ALIAS would you choose as your onscreen name (name for profession)?

3 --- "Why does the World crave Peace and Positivity always everywhere, when it knows full well that without Darkness, there's no sense of Light?"

4 - The Hindi film industry has always been dominated by Male lyricists when it comes to song words. Female lyricists are very rare to find. Does this matter to you, if a man writes a woman's song or vice versa? Do you think women have been represented enough in terms of songs that truly express the female POV? Have you ever found yourself listening to song, liking it, and wishing it had a male/female version to it so that you could relate to it more closely? or simply sing it publicly without being teased? 

5 – Schizophrenia, is one of the most fascinating disease, does it fascinate you and why

6  - Why is marriage important

7 – Against or for abortion

Funny

1 -- is it possible for someone to become addicted to therapy? and if they are addicted, then how would you treat them?

2 --- What will be your reaction had you suddenly realised that you had a roach in your underwear running around... while you were sitting for a very serious interview (perhaps an admission interview in Harvard)?

3 --- "What do you think Rajnikanth/Chuck Norris (pick ANY ONE) would want for his Xmas gift? Give reasons.

4 --- After two months of dating/liking/hanging out with a person, you find out that he/she is a vampire (the Angel/Twilight kind with good souls, not the-I-will-eat-you-for-dinner kind), what would your reaction be? Would you end the relationship? Would you want to leave behind humankind and join the immortals? Would you have endless debates over the phone about Team Edward and werewolf brutality?  or would you simply turn slayer and cleanse the world of the disgusting leeches? If you were stranded on an lonely Island, would you rather be with Edward Cullen, Angel (from Buffy), Dracula (the original Tansylvanian) or Colin Farrel from Fright Night and why?

5 – Why Salman sucks

6 – what will you do if someone asked you on a date and told you to pay and you had no money

7  - Why is DM all about love and sex.

End off, and end of knock out also – compile your answers here. -

Ps do not mention what your question is, but you are more then free to discuss on KO thread

Xoxo
Summer3 thumbnail
I am suggesting to Xoxo that we should all mark all the questions so that none will know which is our question.
Points awarded to our own question will be ignored and the next in line gets those points, and so on.
This way no one knows which question belongs to whom.
Originally posted by: Summer3

I am suggesting to Xoxo that we should all mark all the questions so that none will know which is our question.

Points awarded to our own question will be ignored and the next in line gets those points, and so on.
This way no one knows which question belongs to whom.

You know I just read all those questions and i havent a clue as to which is ours 🤣
However that is something that can be remedied easily 😉
How about giving top marks to the team who guesses right all 4 questions put by xoxo-25 marks ðŸ¤“
I wrong -20 marks
2 wrong 15
3 wrong- 10
This would be more practical I feel.
Pls give your opinions