Ho hoo hooo
You can be the Jailbird herooo

Edited by krystal_watz - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well said Krystal ji.

Just ruminating:

Rather than knowledge is power I would say that character is power. Knowledge not used to help others is a complete waste.
Say, Summer. I'm thinking of adding that line to my post. 😉 😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yo Guys i am singing song...
Knock song...
flop song...

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
rhythm correct...

maintain knock please
why this kolaveri..di

distance la Xo- Xo- 
Xo color-u white-u
write a lot night-u nigth-u
night-u color-u Blue-u Blue- u

Blue team hav -girl-u girl-u
girl-u heart-u white-u white-u
eyes-u eyes-u meet-u meet-u
boys future dark...

maama notes eduthuko...
apdiye kaila snacks eduthuko...

pa pa paan pa pa paan pa pa paa pa pa paan

sariya vaasi
super maama ready...ready 1 2 3 4

whaa wat a change over maama

ok maama now tune change-u...

kaila glass...haaat main glasss
only english..

hand la glass
glass la scotch
eyes-u full-aa tear-u
empty life-u
girl-u come-u
life reverse gear-u
lovvu lovvu
oh my lovvu
you showed me bouv-u
knock-u knock-u holi knock-u
i want u here kncok-u
god i m dying knock-u...
she is happy how-u

this song for soup guys-u
we dont have choice-u...

😆
Okay folks, judgment time. I'm going to start sorting best out of all. So if any of you're online now, get done any task you think is still left for you to try.
Starting off with the Debater's tongue task:

1. BIG BOSS:

God ! BB  is such a lame show and I havent been following it. However, if I have to I will make following three suggestions  to raise its TRP-

1-     Get Bill Clinton and Monika on the show

2-     Chuck Salman out and get Anna hazare as big boss- he sure can draw crowds ;)

3-     Get Sanjeev Kapoor as a chef and dole out some lip smacking recipes .

His recipes are more  yummy than all those chicks currently on show!

If I am an inmate of that madhouse I would go on an indefinite fast and make  Anna to declare me as winner! With sanjeev kapoor as chef it would take all my resolve. So declaring me as a winner would not corrupt Anna in any way! (Zorro)

ACCENT:

1) It definitely adds garnish to one's  personality presentation. 'Twas part of what made 007 a hit, remember? 😉

2)The British (English) accent is kind of appealing, not sure if I could call it "hot".Expressions, clarity, sexiness, etc do make a difference. In any case, that seems to be the case with half the Earth's population, subconscious Empire hangover? (Me, S. Babes and Summer3)

3)
All that said, however
,An accent can be it quite a turn off for some people. A strong accent can drive the listener nuts. (Zorro) Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
REASONING FOR TEAM'S WINNABILITY:

1)I think we stand a chance because we (in my opinion), bonded a notch above the other teams, from what I felt. (SAYALI)

2)
My team will win because of its team spirit and enthusiasm. While other teams were still voting for their captain , anthem etc we already had consensus for ours. All team members have shown up and taking an active interest in the game. A work well begun is half done. (Z)

3)All said and done,
its a game that can turn in any team's favour  as it progresses and impossible to predict the winner. (Z)
MIND AND HEART DEBATE:

1)This is often a question of love or logic. Both have pros n cons. Love blinds us and logic makes us heartless and too calculative.(Summer3)

2)
The mind works better when there is some sentimental situation involved, e.g., when somebody does not believe in marriage rituals and all, yet undergoes them for the sake of his/her elders' happiness. Yet, heart does not think of consequences of ones actions and often leads a man to rush where angels fear to tread. One should always listen to the rational voice of the mind than the emotional voice of the heart. I would suggest  to follow the mind and not the heart. (Me and Zorro)

3)
Finally and ultimately, it really depends on the common sense of the person in question, as to choosing whom to give precedence in a particular situation---the mind or the brain. Therefore, the answer to this question is really situational and cannot have an unilateral answer.

Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
sayali , I dont want to interrupt the flow of your posts but if xoxo visits i d like her to confirm if our 3 points on the debate topics are as required in the format or does each point have to be different as in for, against and neutral .

From the debate point of view Your format looks fine to me 😊