TEAM BLUE !! Knock out discussion ! - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago

my try...on picutres links...addd urs...

"Babe is it in?" "Yeah" "Is it hurting?" "Uh-huuh" ..."Let try slowly" "It still hurts!" "Ok let's try another shoe size" ...

I just killed a spider with my shoe. I don't care how big spiders are but no one steals my f*cking shoes! πŸ˜‰

Some peoples confidence is too close to arrogance to take them seriously

there's no ME in UNITY but there's U and I  in UNITY!!! ...

^Thats happens in Las wagasπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by zorrro

Vinu bro, kisine post kiya tha I m borrowing her lines, (was it angie ?) ---lol no idea...but how come angie here...no yaar ..πŸ˜ƒ
You are only responsible for what you say and not for what others understand πŸ˜†-- Ya I know...some people should learn the sarcsm lang tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sayali_babes

I forgot, cheers to all here..especially you, and Summer...both of you were the perfect lieutenants in that spamming thread. πŸ˜†

Me spamming ? no I was trying to gather information about the enemiesπŸ˜†
I posted my answers earlier let me find themπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Prometeus

my try...on picutres links...addd urs...

"Babe is it in?" "Yeah" "Is it hurting?" "Uh-huuh" ..."Let try slowly" "It still hurts!" "Ok let's try another shoe size" ...

πŸ‘πŸΌS-U-P-E-R-B!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Option 3 - Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So Study hard and be evil.

Check this:-

Knowledge is impotent...we should drop the idea of the 'I know' concept...and a real education will not teach u to compete... It will not teach you to fight and come first...It will not teach you that you can be happy only when you are the first...You can't be happy just by being first...without happiness you will think wild / evil...A real knowledge will not teach you to be the first...and 20 years of education almost one third of your life you are being trained to be ambitious...just study n  study to become Dr/Engineeer/someone ... it creates a false, plastic personality around you and it forces you to becom identified with it...its create evilness in mind...the plastive personality is destructive, it is violent...soceity need clarks, policemen, magistrates, it needs soldiers blah blah... It does not need human beings...a society which needs human beings, simple human beings!
Nice, but for that we need blame the Edu System more than education itself, right? πŸ˜†
Vinu Bhai is an expert on songs.
He always posts a ton of them.

I had a strange visitor and wrote:

She shed her silvery charms to greet
Peeking through my open bedroom window
With an unspoken message of love and warmth
For words are superfluous when understanding reigns

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
Little knowledge is what is dangerous. Those who have incomplete knowledge are the people who usually create trouble. Those who are truly knowledgeable seldom get corrupted. You find them more humble and wise.
Originally posted by Summer3

Vinu Bhai is an expert on songs.
He always posts a ton of them.

I had a strange visitor and wrote:

She shed her silvery charms to greet
Peeking through my open bedroom window
With an unspoken message of love and warmth
For words are superfluous when understanding reigns

You are a poet summer bhai, I remember reading a few on some threads πŸ˜ƒ