TEAM BLUE !! Knock out discussion ! - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Not that complicated. We have to engage in productive conversational spamming with another group, with coffee breaks in between. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Xoxo

Update Moment

_ Spammer's Strike or Live action -- Tuesday, 20th of December, at 3.30pm: British, GMT time. Please convert, for whatever side of the world you are from :).

Okay, for everyone who is confused about tomorrow... here is a brief idea, of what to expect. A few pointers, and to answer a few questions regarding tomorrow's plan

_ Yes, you will be expected to write in the font of your team colour
_ No, it is not mindless spamming, so if you are thinking, you will type anything to spam, then you will fail this round badly. Terribly.
_X Pages, i can't tell you now, it is live action, so i need to decide the X page, live tomorrow. Don't worry, it won't be a ridiculous number.

When i say Spamming, what i real mean is live action - Have you ever seen come dine with me? Well, this is come spam with me. I am online, at the same time, as all of the participants, who can make it tomorrow. 

More then X number of pages - it is time restricted, will last an hour and is divided into three chunks.

- When you come online at the time mentioned above, so my time 3.30.

- For 15 mins, you will just talk normally with each other, its just a warm up, for you to just to interact with other teams. This is the Tea - Round, you will be judged on your conversational skills with the other team members, and how friendly, or how good you are at holding a conversation with anyone from your opponent team

_Please note - Do not hold a converastion with your own team colou- This round, you hold a conversation with someone else, from a different team.  A tip, pick one member, who you can relate to... and talk to them only, you don't have to talk to all the colours, but just one different colour BUT if your conversation can attract colours from other teams = then you get bonus marks ( This bonus mark will be 15 points) For a good conversation, with only one member from a different team you get 10 marks - not everyone will be provided bonus marks, only those whose conversaton is interesting - so avoid asking, how are you etc. That is not interesting LOL

Then after 15mins. I will post - STOP. At that moment, please stop the conversation you are having with the person you decided to banter with... i will give you a five mins break, and reflect on the conversation - and 10 bonus point will be given to the team colour, that was stronger in holding the conversation.

The next 15mins will then be a team round...and this entirely depends,, on how many people turn up for tomorrow. But i will pair you with your opponent team, and give you a task... so one from each colour, will be divided into two teams... So say for example purpoes, Reeya, Lucifer, Arwen, Rainbow warrier and Zorro are in  one team, and in another team, Summer, Shaf, Sara-tara, tinkerbell, and one guy are in another team... The colours that are in the same team, for the first time, will be  playing against each other - This round is to determine, which member of the team are the strongest, to play for their team - so even though you are playing against your own colour, you are only doing that, to make sure the ones who go through finals from your team, are the best ones. - This round is called the lunch round *hahaha*

_ No bonus marks awarded in this round.

Then you get another 5mins break.

After that,  20 mins final stage - One member from each team, will be against each  other. You will be thrown questions, and the ones with the best answers, will get bonus marks worth 10 marks.  And then  just five mins before the game, only the ones who are in the top four, from each team.. will be given an X number of page ( Please don't ask me what the X page is, i can onlly tell you that tomorrow). The member, that opens that page first Gets 25marks, followed by 20 etc.

understood? Be there, ! πŸ˜ƒ

Xoxo
Originally posted by sayali_babes

Not that complicated. We have to engage in productive conversational spamming with another group, with coffee breaks in between. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
I think you, Vidhya and Summer will be there around 8.30 Pm IST today evening (BTW are you in India?)
I will be there arond 9.30 so you can carry till I join you. Dont know about Ankit. As for Vinu he thinks its tomorrow πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zorrro

</div>I think you, Vidhya and Summer will be there around 8.30 Pm IST today evening (BTW are you in India?)
<div>I will be there arond 9.30 so you can carry till I join you. Dont know about Ankit. As for Vinu he thinks its tomorrow πŸ˜†

Zorro yeah iam from india
Anyidea how long this spamming will go on
From 8.30 I will hang on till 10 but then I have to feed my dog & hubby , not exactly in that order
Originally posted by boredsoul

From 8.30 I will hang on till 10 but then I have to feed my dog & hubby , not exactly in that order
Good afternoon Vidhya ji 😊
It should continue for an hour or so.
Good that out team is getting together. Only Ankit left out. And I do hope I m able to make it before the whole show gets over πŸ€“

Feed the hubby to the dogπŸ˜†

JokingπŸ˜†

Yes do what you must do n join us.
Starts 9.30 I think.

πŸ˜† Saqw the joke now πŸ˜ƒ
 I can take over after 10 pm so I think it should be OK.
Vinu , where are you? He thinks the spammers round is  tomorrow

</div>Good afternoon Vidhya ji 😊
<div>It should continue for an hour or so.

Good that out team is getting together. Only Ankit left out. And I do hope I m able to make it before the whole show gets over πŸ€“

Will wait until you come & then leave
Mast dinner karke aana zorro , mereliye bhi thoda parcel karlena

I think you, Vidhya and Summer will be there around 8.30 Pm IST today evening (BTW are you in India?)
I will be there arond 9.30 so you can carry till I join you. Dont know about Ankit. As for Vinu he thinks its tomorrow πŸ˜†
I will take a nap first I thinkπŸ˜†