Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zorrro

Tuesday is certainly better for me than Friday as Friday is too close to Christmas and with all the festivites and everything else my parents may have lots of last minute tasks for me .
Hope it suits my team mates and other players too.
Not sure about the GMT converts to IST πŸ˜• Hey, Smmerbhai, Vinubhai, Ankitbhai and Vidhya  and Sayali behna - does that suit you???? Xoxo Are you  also going to be spamming with us πŸ˜† BTW any rules regarding spamming, any topic or is it going to be jst random spamming? I d like to spam with LUCEEFER LOL he brings out the  spammer in me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Only prblem is I risk getting banned when I m with him

Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
Hey my dear Blue team mates, Read the above post from knock out thread. Does  Tuesday suit you instead of Friday? If yes then please confirm that on the knock out thread as majority counts. Also please try and be available that day. On Friday I ll probably not be available online. So please post here if Tuesday suits you. If its Friday then too its OK if you guy can be present for the spamming round. It will be fun if our whole team can be online together.
Vidhya and Ankit where are you!!!!!
Sayali, Summer can you PM them. I will PM Prometheus.

Hey Blue Dragons lets gear up for the second round of the game πŸ˜› Check our first pg of this chat thread. I ve given an icon dragon for each of us.
Sayali have you PMed the 2 questions to xoxo?
I ve PMed Vinu, he should be here tomorrow, he is travelling today but replied. Yet to receive any reply from Vidhya . Have any of you heard from her or Ankyt?Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Hi bro Shad seems completely knocked outπŸ˜†
Green Team seems pretty good in their answers too. So we have to consolidate where possible.

Logo
It seems logo decision has to come in by 23 Dec.
Blue Dragon is fine with me; only question is whether it should plural.
Blue Dragons or Blue Dragon?
Logo is singular so we should follow it.

If you want a fierce warrior then it has to be the predatorπŸ˜†

Noted πŸ˜› and edited first page. Pls check and let me know if its OK or any further changes required.
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Keep it blue! We BLEEED BLUE! πŸ˜ƒ

__ Sayali babes was doing well, where is she gone??

Please remember. al. questions you answer here, must be replicated in other thread also, just realized you guys have the most pages from all secret chat thread. keep it up!  πŸ˜†

My Wild card Entry - Ankit where are you?  Now don't get me to send you a warming, alerting, WARNING pm πŸ˜†

Bored soul, Prom? Especially boredsoul, please your soul should not bore in this competition. Remember, you here here to KICK badasses!

Work it together, makes the team stronger.

Goodluck!

Xoxo

I think we have replicated all the answers on both pages
Hey Ankit and Vidhya,
lets work it, kick it and fire at them πŸ˜†
boredsoul thumbnail
Hi sorry for the delay in turning up to chat
boredsoul thumbnail
Anyday is fine with me except for weekends just let me know timings and now time to kick ass and make others kiss ass πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Hi sorry for the delay in turning up to chat

beter late than never so welcome back 😊
You can go through all our discussions and replies on this thread itself.
Next round will be answering questions by other teams - 2 questins from each time to be precise.
And also the spammers round on 20th ie Tuesday around 8.30 or 9.00 PM Indian time .
All our team members should try and be online at that time so that we can cmplete about 10-20 pages of spamming and replying to questions put to us. So please try and be present. A part of that round will probably be faced by a single participant. Lets see who all make it online on that round on Tuesday 9.00 pm and decide accordingly. Even if one of us represents it we can still help with the replies through PMs.πŸ˜†
So please try and be online on Tuesday. Summer will be here early I think, I ll be around 9.30 to 10.00pm after dinner. Whoever is here can hold fort for the team.
I hope Sayali and Ankyt and Vinu can also make it.
Summer has confirmed.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep week days preferred.
Glad our Bored Angel is back.

Should all of us share the same avi?
Would be good I think.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes great first page and Anthem Zorro Bhai !
You are remarkable. Thanks
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago