what's it called
It is called S-P-I-N-A-C-H,
Spinach ki jawani
I'm just indispensable for you
Popeye kya nahi tujhe banani

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ah guys I am out of office, Ankit has done some work too.
Looks like Zorro cannot hang on too long.
Okay Summerbhai, go on. I'm here for a while to look after tidings. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Hahaha... Morning guys!... I have to get ready for placement but obviously couldn't resist to check my game out first - good work guys.
Zorro- initially I thought of 20, however was far too tired last night, and just went with one.. Soz :(... I need to check summer"s answer and if the link provided is correct you get 15 marks and question 1 is completed.

Sayali - ankit, is the wild card entry for your team :D.

I will check later, gotta go ready for placement. 5.30am, and I slept at 2am lol!... Will check in 7-8 hours now lol.. Goodluck and remember, you can have as many shots as you like at the question. At the end choose your best one :).

Xoxo

yahooo, stalking part doneπŸ₯³ I was getting worried about locating those 20 words and a late start. I guess that takes care of it. As for the captions should we share it here as and when we complete any of it. ?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My crazy try...πŸ˜›

Option 4::------- ' My celebrity crush. '

Once upon a Time...there is a Smart guy in a town...(thats Me)...and his crush...another street...She is Sheela(dmn fake name)...She is side Actress that time...She is our area's Celebrity that time...then one day...she walking ahead of me ...she speed up so I did.., she began running so I did,... she screamed ...so I did... I never even saw what we were running from...we both running...running...some guys stop me...I dont know what to say...but manage to say 'Chooor'...&Years later I saw Sheela ...She smiling...she walking behind me...She speedup  so I Did...She didnt screamed...but my mind did...

Ankits Celebrity crush story is good...apun aisa hi...just post kiya...πŸ˜†...go to go now...catch you later okie😊
Edited by Prometeus - 12 years ago
STORY WITH THEME  NO. 2:

Men are from Mars, they say. I say they're from Jupiter---each with an in-inflatable ego the size of the Giant Planet. πŸ˜†
Jokes aside, God in all his almighty capacity, lends the generous chance to us humans to test out our theories of life. More often than not, it is US who fails them, but we end up blaming god for it anyway.

Take the case of the two people, Rajesh and Sushma. They followed the stringent DDLJ-esq  route to romance and marriage---with everything done the 'proper' way--------choccies, flowers, babuji--ki narazgi (Rajesh is a Marathi and Sushma a Gujju). Having successfully passed these primary tests, the two happily entered eternal matrimonial bliss.

Bliss? Nah...story abhi bhi khatam nahi hua. Sushma was an aspiring lawyer and had to stay put in her senior's chamber till late hours. This soon led up to the expected climactic situation of Rajesh's parents complaining about the lack of grahasti-time on her part, and soon followed up with the carpet-bombarding by teeny-weeny complaints about how unpalatable the Cook's fare was getting, more salt one day, to excess turmeric in the curry the other----soon all of it led to the plummeting of the spice in the two's marital grub, er...I mean life. Rajesh got a plum job at a leading IT Sector company. And with the additional dough, the addition of late night parties and beautiful women secretaries at his office began to give Sushma heebie-jeebies. Earlier, at their clandestine restaurant dates, Rajesh's sideways glance at some skimpy-skirted leggy beauty was just ingredient for getting into cute little fights which ultimately led to a choc-n-flowery "make up". But post-marriage, with Raj spending more than three-fourth of his day at the office, the lack of quality time+the abundance of floating angels all day long at work and unwinding (party) spots, put Sushma in a spot of bother. She never wanted Rajesh's "cutesy" flirtatious nature that had so attracted her to him, his "closet casanova" intrigue that got to her in college, to extend into the red ribbons of Marriage. She couldn't help wincing now when she spotted a Lovely lass let out a long hearty laugh at apparently something hilarious Raj had told her at a party, where she was present as well. Raj, on his part, had began to complain about the lack of time she had been devoting to her household. He never said anything overtly, but something cold crept up between them. He stopped objecting to his parent's more-than-ocvert digs at Sushma, and started drinking heavily. Once, in a drunk fit, he accused her of having "wasted time over her and this wretched life".

Well...what happened after, all of you should ask. I'll leave the rest to imagination, as this is no rocket science for anyone to complete, right? πŸ˜›

Men marry women with the hope that they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. So long! I'm not married yet, so I don't care...yet. πŸ˜†

Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Prometeus

Just now only i checked...sorry...thats one is supper...πŸ‘

OK then I put sayali's anthem on pg 1 😊
Wow you guys are fast.
I ve been trying to get to work but some of friends are sitting here with me and not ready to leave me alone . Theyre gone now. will get to work. I did 2 captions. will post it here soon.
Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago

Chammak Challo:

Kaisa ghabrana aja ladke dikha de

Aa meri nasdiq aja punches gira de

Aa meri lathon se latho mila de...

Aa tu na yun darr dikha...

Wanna be my pappad bhaja..

Tu meri pappad bhaja

Teri band dunga main baaja

Give it to me man, mujhko de do

Ho hooo oh oh

You're so my pappad bhajaa-ah!

Sorry, a half-baked try. πŸ˜†. But worth a try.
Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
It's okay zorro...take your own time. 😊
Kkay. Hey xoxo, be careful, you might get your lappy banged or stolen in bus! πŸ˜†