TEAM BLUE !! Knock out discussion !

Posted: 12 years ago

to the

The Blue Team :   

THE BLUE DRAGON

(Yes, Its The Blue Dragon and not Dragons  as though we are six we work as one 😉 😆 😆)

Meet the  Dragons in their Dragon cave :

Captain- Sayali _babes

Summer

Adopt one today!Prometeus

Adopt one today!Boredsoul

Ankit_nyc

Zorrro

Anthem:

Hey yo !Hey yo! Hey yo!

Listen up yo, them Blue Dragons  ar' here,

We gonna patter you for the day, so don't be near,

Pink, green and red, we love em all sauces,

Don'  look us in the eye, we'll tell ya who're the bosses!

One, two, three, five and four,

And the ring master be beggin' for more,

Six, seven, eight, nine and ten,

We're gonna go for it all over again!

Five, four three and two,

Scoot and scamper ye all,

Cuz we gonna whoop y'all blue!

Yo! Yo! Yo!

Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Blue team mates. We can carry on our discussion regarding the knock out game here as it will make it easier to keep track.😛

My teamies , if online , kindly PM the link to all our team members. i gotta go before my Mom yanks my laptop 😭 Should be back in 3 hrs time, till then plz try and get to part 1 of the stalking task 👍🏼
Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kya baat hai
Good Idea.
I am sure there will be a lot of spies too, so you should warn them to stay away 😆
Welcome summerbhai , i hope our other teamies get here soon. We need to save all those links n stalking task at some place here so that it gets easy to collect and post them later. BTW with all blue as words how does one make any sentence out of it  😕
Summer3 thumbnail
OKay here are the Questions:
For easy reference.
(Hope Xoxo does not Edit it further)

QUESTIONS.

Okay, I have tired to add as much variation as I can when making up these questions, I know everyone's idea of fun is different, for some fun is debating, others take pleasure in music, some in stalking and others  in spamming. My five questions are designed to cater the idea of fun for everyone ' So have fun, and give it your best.

_ wow sounds like you guys are sitting an exam paper here? Only that this exam is fun? lol

Note, - Question 1 and 5 is marked by me'.The maximum points you can get is 20 marks, and lowest mark is Zero.  Also, I want every team member to attempt the questions and the team leader can discuss amongst themselves and put forward only their best answers.  All group work must be shown on forum, and you can pm your respective team members, the direct link to help them out if it becomes crowded etc.

_ If there is any questions you don't understand let me know on forum. I promise you, I will be following, every single page of this and all your queries will be answered and I will pm you the direct links to the answers to your queries if required LOL

Question 1- Proud Stalkers.( OKay I have done this one , page 21)

Okay ' stalking is all about, getting there the fastest and having the information before others. (lmao)' so this part of the question, is all about speed.. What I have done, is edited my previous post and posted your team colour. You need to go through my post, and identify where your team colour is' Ie i have posted, Blue, Green, Purple, Pink and red by editing my previous post and you need to locate your colour, and paste the link here (  I have made a total of 181 post ( Or more by now), so you need to go through my post and locate your colour ( I have edited my previous post to make it harder for you guys, and easier for me, as I don't have to go around posting 20 random words, ppl who don't know about this game, would think I am some weirdo LOL)...  so you need to stalk my posts made on debate mansion and Big boss, it can be anywhere' The team that is the fastest in doing this  gets 20 marks for this, and the second fastest team gets 15, third fastest gets 10 marks and so forth.

Ps identify only your colour, and post the link here... The team fastest in doing this, gets 20 marks, and slowest, zero.

Question 2 - Story tellers  - Two parts. ( should be fun for all to try)😆

Write a short story based on the following theme: Choose only ONE from the list below' Repeat, from the four options provided, just choose one, and write a story based on that theme.

Option 1 - That awkward moment when you start telling a story and you realize no one's listening, so you slowly fade out and pretend you never said anything

Option 2 - Men marry women with the hope that they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.

Option 3 - Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So Study hard and be evil.

Option 4 ' My celebrity crush.

Part 2, question 2  - Provide a quote/caption (1-4) _ ALL pictures must be attempted'  I have only posted the direct link to the pictures, just incase the picture doesn't load for some.

Picture 1 - http://looneytunes09.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/friendship.jpg

Picture 2  - http://progressivenation.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/arrogance-its-all-we-have.jpg

Picture 3  - http://www.tillhecomes.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/unity-pic.jpg

Picture 4 - http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw288mOvwf1qadcwao1_400.jpg

Just to clarify again, part 1 of question two, only one story to be told from the four options provided and for part two, all pictures must be given an appropriate quote/captain ' no more than 2-3 lines.

Question three - Born Lyricists ( I am not good at this sorry)😆

Now you need to change the song lyrics by adding your own words, you can add as much as you want, provided the flow of the lyrics remain the same, note- make it as different as you want,   change or add as many words as you want  ( no restriction on that ) but the flow of the song needs to remain it-  All questions must be attempted' I have provided the original source for the questions, just in case if someone hasn't heard that tune before.

1-      Kaisa sharmana aaja nach ke dikha de
Aa meri holey aaja parda gira de
Aa meri akhiyon se akhiya mila le
Aa tu na nakhre dikhaa...
Wanna be my chammak challo

Tu meri chammak challo
Teri picture ka main hero
Give it to me girl mujhko de do
Ho hoo hooo
You can be my chammak challo oh

Source ' Chamak challo, Akon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NsMOxhbnU&feature=related

2 '- yo boys i am singing song

soup song

flop song why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
rhythm correct

distance la moon-u moon-u 

moon-u  color-u  white-u

white background night-u nigth-u

night-u color-u black-u

ok maama now tune change-u

kaila glass

only english.. 

Source ' Why this Kolvari di -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

3 - I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya
Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

what's my name
what's my name
My name is Sheela
Sheela ki jawani
I'm just sexy for you
Main tere haath na aani

Source _ Sheila ki Jaawani --  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f5eJl_A5E

4 - Work it, make it, do it, makes us
Harder, better, faster, stronger

(Work it harder, make it better)
N-n-now that that don't kill me
(Do it faster, makes us stronger)
Can only make me stronger
(More than ever ever after)
I need you to hurry up now
(Our work is never over)
?Cause I can't wait much longer

Let?s get lost tonight
You could be my black Kate Moss tonight

Source -  Kanya West : Stronger - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG50h6ajBDg

5 - Seven a.m., waking up in the morning Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal Seein' everything, the time is goin' Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin' Gotta get down to the bus stop Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin' in the front seat Sittin' in the back seat Gotta make my mind up Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend Friday, Friday Gettin' down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Source ' Friday, Rebecca Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 

Questions 4 ' Debater's tongue. ' All question must be attempted. (I am not familiar here again)

1 -  If you were participating in big boss/big brother ' What exactly will you do to raise TRP for the show and what strategies will you implement in order to win the show?

2 - Do you think having a hot accent makes someone more attractive? Which accent do you find hottest and why?

3 - Why do you think your team will win? Ie what qualities does your team have, that you have noticed other teams lack?  

4 - Why are Ekta's show so popular and what do you think of Indian Soap?

5 - To follow your heart, or to follow your mind?

Question 5 '  Spammers Strike.(Time no good for me) but beyond 150 pages is not allowed, 😆.)

I need as many as possible  to be online at the same time as me' I follow GMT time,  And the availabilities I have 'Anytime after 3pm on Friday? So let me know which time majority can follow and I will be online at the same time :)! ' This task is basically, depends on how many pages we get to, but say we get to around 150 pages (lol), the first member to open the 200th page (or whatever page number it is) will win this round.. so you need to get as many members online as possible from your group ' The rules to this round, need to decide on a time, then after that all of you can start posting,  and the first member to open the X page, wins this round! So yeh, try to get as many online as possible from your team :D!/ - spam round it is :D

The first person to open the X page gets 20 marks

The second person gets 15 marks, and so on' If the second person is from the same team, the 20 marks remains the same for that group, and someone from a different team must post to get the second highest mark, etc.

Thats all guys, have fun

Xoxo

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorrro

Welcome summerbhai , i hope our other teamies get here soon. We need to save all those links n stalking task at some place here so that it gets easy to collect and post them later. BTW with all blue as words how does one make any sentence out of it  😕

Actually here we need not use Blue unless necessary.😆

YOu may use different blue shades in necessary
ankit_nyc thumbnail
😛 Summerbhai Pai lagoon...zorrobhai namaste Bhai...Aight I am ready, what are we supposed to be doing? 😛
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Summerbhai Pai lagoon...zorrobhai namaste Bhai...Aight I am ready, what are we supposed to be doing? 😛

Bhai there are some question which you will enjoy.😆

All the rules have yet to come out but we can start preparing some of the answers we are good at.
Starting from no. 2.

No 1 has been answered.

Xoxo the organizer has gone to bed. poor gal , UK time.

Summer3 thumbnail
Okay I have pm some of our team members too.

Ankit Bhai has answered some of the questions too.

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

1- Kaisa sharmana aaja salad bana ke dikha de
Aa meta holey aaja lettuce ko tu kaat de
Aa meri cucumber Se gajar ko mila le
Aa tu na salad ko bigaad...
Wanna be my salad hero...

Tu mera salad hero
Kitchen Mein Saala mein hu zero
Give it to me boy mujhko de do
Ho hoo hooo
You can be my salad hero

PS ---- instead of Shahrukh and Kareena imagine Akshay and John Abraham in this song. 😛

Ok I got Ankits entry here to make it easy for sorting later.