Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I would love to contribute more in your threads, if that's the case..I can get really into details, etc...when it comes to my opinion on any little thing πŸ˜† I just don't know when it's appropriate to start topics, so I don't do it :$ 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fairy17

I would love to contribute more in your threads, if that's the case..I can get really into details, etc...when it comes to my opinion on any little thing πŸ˜† I just don't know when it's appropriate to start topics, so I don't do it :$ 

appropriateness is the least of my concern.. if u even scan the better part of the thread.. you will see numerous discussions on irrelevant things not pertaining to the topic.. so feel free and just speak your mind.. and never overthink but not being in agreement.. i like disagreements even better..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Janki: we do mirror each other's inclinations when it comes to this show... I was telling a frnd here tht I had not even hrd of KT b4 and when I started watching the show for timepass in FF mode.. Nia with her spontaneity caught my attn instantly.. KD was good as Jeevika.. both KTs were likeable.. I did like the JV moments as it sorta reminded me of Salman Sonali in HSSH.. and I loved tht.. now I know Viren reminds me a lot of prem..πŸ˜† (and I love Salman.. in those roles.. the subdued ones) so I was saying.. during the karva chauth morning after Jeevika overhears the phone convo of Viren when he looks back and raises his brows wid d what were u thinking look.. I first took notice of his presence..True that our views about the show are very similar πŸ˜›..I saw KT for the first time in the promos of LNMDJ..Frankly the promo itself put me off πŸ˜†..the show seemed a rip off some 80's jeetendra movie where these 3 bothers arrive to seek revenge from a powerful lady and in process falls in love with her daughters..Also it seemed starone's idea to repeat the success formula of MJHT..KT played a similar really similar to Samrat..i mean offence but i actually thought his calibre might also be more or less similar to Mohit πŸ˜†..just the typical boyish charm which is required to attract female audience ..so never gave a chance to him or the show..His 2nd show RBO came on air at a time when i vowed never to switch on star one after the MJHT debacle 🀣 ,added to that the female lead seemed unimpressive..so again didnt care to check out the show even once..even i started watching EHMBHH for time pass πŸ˜†..never ever though i would continue watching for this long..when i started watching  instantly  liked Nia's spoontaneity.. though Jeevika wasnt a character i usually find likeable i really liked the way KD was portraying J..She conveyed the subtle emotions felt by J pretty well..also liked the dignity and will power in Jeevika which made her diff from the typical SP abala nari's..Yup! JV do remind me of Salman-sonali from HSSH..ie movie is one of my guily pleasures-Sonali is oh so charming and an unusual shy demure Salman appeals to me so much 😳.,

but I defo sat up and took notice of his grip over acting in the JV scene on Manan confrontation.. esp his voice modulation.. I still remember the way he modulated the word Vishwas.. replete with pain, confusion, dilemma and cynicism.. tht min onwards I was on the lookout for this guy's range.. trying to see if I was overestimating it..πŸ˜† (whenever I do like an actor I assume the critique role way too soon) and guy only got better with the swamini fiasco.. his scene with swamini remains one of my faves.. unlike most ppl I love Viren-Swamini equation.. there is this earnestness and connection there.. away from the norms.. where emotions of a biological mother is given precedence

so the guy did well in emotional and convictional scenes.. but he totally won me over with his comic timing. .i was saying the subtle goofiness in the absence of funny lines is tough.. and is all dependent on body lang.. and to me Amol Palekar is the king of such genre.. KT reminded me of him the other day with the kheer chronicles..πŸ˜† good monoacting skills for sure.. and the drunk scene ofcourse is my all time fave in d show.. hands down.. not overdoing the inebriation.. having proportion but tad bit more eccentric.. winsome portrayal there.. definitely..

yes i began to take KT serious as an actor after watching the JV jewelley shopping and KW scene..loved his expressions when he was making J wear the necklace also the one you mentioned..i was like this dude is far better than i imagined πŸ˜†..Then again the confrontation scene i was amazed by his ability to emote the pain,dillema,pain many emotions so well..yup his scene with Swamini was great too..never did i feel the scene gettiing overtly preachy or melodramatic..I like Swamini πŸ˜†..most of the time i can see where she is coming from ..her OCD ness and her need to discipline everyone reminds me of my mum lol..Ofcourse the drunk scene won KT lots of applause..I loved how he never went OTT and his voice modulation and diction is something i like THE most..So true its difficult to provide some gags in absence of crisp humorous dialogues..But KT's awesome skills played the key role in making the scene entertaining :)

idk if u missed my post on the kheer chronicles.. from yest... but here goes

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2395048 ..Guess so..will go through it now πŸ˜ƒ

I am not going to get into any more details on the chemistry and romantic scenes.. done tht a lot. .and what more can be said.. there is an old school charm to it.. yet so convincing in their shoes.. as newly weds.. makes it worth the process like I said..
Yup KD-KT are portraying all the scenes with full conviction..so agree! there is an old world charm which is so difficult to find in movies/shows nowadays 😍..and their earnest performance make the scenes worth viewing:D

sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Janki: I am so incoherent now (almost 2 here).. that I read your take thinking why would I quote myself.. thats pretty much the extent you mirror my viewsπŸ˜† WORD on the Sonali Salman guilty pleasure.. that is one chem I just cant get over.. when m bored I just catch their portions in the movie.. πŸ˜† besides as vain as I am.. my namesake and so pretty makes me even more elated..πŸ˜†

OMG yer take on KTs history🀣🀣 I love yer honesty.. esp on how u tht he wld be rendition of Samrat..🀣🀣 tht cracked me up real bad.. one samrat wasnt enough..and what jeetendra movie is this.. I have no freaking clueπŸ˜† such a lame plot tho.. I feel blessed at my ignorance.. so according to you this may be KTs only worthwhile role with a pretty co-star eh.. b4 ppl come barging in with bulldozers.. to defend KT or his ex co-stars.. I flashes my dabba.. and hope they find the humor..

Could it BE any more awkwardπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Janki: I am so incoherent now (almost 2 here).. that I read your take thinking why would I quote myself.. thats pretty much the extent you mirror my viewsπŸ˜† WORD on the Sonali Salman guilty pleasure.. that is one chem I just cant get over.. when m bored I just catch their portions in the movie.. πŸ˜† besides as vain as I am.. my namesake and so pretty makes me even more elated..πŸ˜†

OMG yer take on KTs history🀣🀣 I love yer honesty.. esp on how u tht he wld be rendition of Samrat..🀣🀣 tht cracked me up real bad.. one samrat wasnt enough..and what jeetendra movie is this.. I have no freaking clueπŸ˜† such a lame plot tho.. I feel blessed at my ignorance.. so according to you this may be KTs only worthwhile role with a pretty co-star eh.. b4 ppl come barging in with bulldozers.. to defend KT or his ex co-stars.. I flashes my dabba.. and hope they find the humor..

Could it BE any more awkwardπŸ˜†

* runs aways from all virtual chappals* 🀣 🀣
Haha I mean Mohit is a sweet guy in general but Samrat especially bhavesh avatar  was intolerable for me in the initial days of MJHT πŸ˜†
Arey! most of the movie from 80's had a similar theme na πŸ˜†..i was watching TDP other day and the introduction scene of Nasserudin Shah was pretty much similar to GK's in LNMDJ  promos🀣..what more to say abt a show where a ghoda was the prime character?🀣..now im sure to face virtual bullets from Prithvi bhaiyya fans 🀣
Disclaimer:all my info about LNMDJ is gathered from the promos ..was never luck enough to watch a full episodeπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Ignorance is bliss Sonali especially when it comes to Star one oops lifeOK shows πŸ˜‰..Now be ready to read hate pms from the same fan group who showered KD with all sort of abuses after TOI article came up πŸ˜†

Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

* runs aways from all virtual chappals* 🀣 🀣
Haha I mean Mohit is a sweet guy in general but Samrat especially bhavesh avatar  was intolerable for me in the initial days of MJHT πŸ˜†
Arey! most of the movie from 80's had a similar theme na πŸ˜†..i was watching TDP other day and the introduction scene of Nasserudin Shah was pretty much similar to GK's in LNMDJ  promos🀣..what more to say abt a show where a ghoda was the prime character?🀣..now im sure to face virtual bullets from Prithvi bhaiyya fans 🀣
Disclaimer:all my info about LNMDJ is gathered from the promos ..was never luck enough to watch a full episodeπŸ˜›πŸ€£

Ignorance is bliss Sonali especially when it comes to Star one oops lifeOK shows πŸ˜‰..Now be ready to read hate pms from the same fan group who showered KD with all sort of abuses after TOI article came up πŸ˜†

oh am loving this friday nite/ sat morning trivia πŸ€£ stands like sunny deol with a bazooka in border to ward off tuchche chappals.. (beat that πŸ˜†) how come I dont rem u from MJHT forum.. oh tht show and tht forum.. πŸ˜† I tolerated a ton of crap in tht show for my love of Sanaya.. and idk abt others.. but u defo dont offend me with your mohit takeπŸ˜† heck for all my love of Sanaya I cldnt bear IPK.. tackiness galore tht show is.. way above my threshold..  

LMAOOO at ghoda being lead.. in IPK bakri is a lead tooπŸ˜† (bazooka still in hand... ) atleast horses are more haindsom than bakris..πŸ˜† and if one really wants to see a bakri.. there are 504827 female leads on tv who cld give tough competition.. talking of which one thing that you said.. I dint expect ACTING in the real sense from anyone lead in this show per se..πŸ˜† and I was seriously taken aback to see KTs genuine method acting skills.. I dont rem the last time I saw a male lead in a tv show who could act.. barring maybe a Kavi Shastri in R.com.. forget acting most of the leads hardly have a screen presence.. but then again I havent seen a lot of shows.. πŸ˜† but w/e I did see.. a 55 yr old character/ actor in Mukti bandhan had more persona and charisma to pull off a corporate czar than 10 beefy hot leads taken together.. so on tht measure m  defo pleasantly surprised by KT.. he is extremely believable and convincing in his portrayal.. all 4 are decent actually.. 

and wait wat.. KD was abused after the raapchik TOI articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as it is poor thing hardly speaks up in the iv.. what wld they do now after tht DC article claiming the couple was too excited to shoot their reel shaadi.. πŸ€£ now I know why such chindi gossip is considered as holy grail such tht the reporter takes credit in it being copied.. πŸ˜† reminds me of virat's line.. khaya peeya kuch nahi bill clearing.. at least the actors get paid for their portrayal, chem etc.. wat abt all d jobless ppl who take up a cause driven by fantasy at best..πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

loser. stalker.

πŸ˜† you love it dont ya.. only once in a blue moon do u get yer butt off the chair and make something.. so I SHALL THE FLAUNTS IT.. btw..spoke to p3 for a long time.. she'll catch up on parvarish too she said.. so now 3 of u on IT.. yay

but LMAOOO yer rocky singh avis🀣 i keep staring at his exp when sweety ji hits himπŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
You PM people huh...why don't I get them then:-P
Haven't watched the epis...Have quite a backlog...But your post was brilliant!
:)
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

You PM people huh...why don't I get them then:-P

Haven't watched the epis...Have quite a backlog...But your post was brilliant!
:)

nah havent resorted to that degree of torture yet..πŸ˜† PM ppl to read my post zabardasti..🀣🀣 good idea tho.. πŸ˜‰ i shall the keeps in mind.. time aney par chun chun ke badla lungiπŸ˜†

so eggjams over.. like I say abt backlogs.. keep them aside and start afresh..πŸ˜† glad you liked the long rant..