Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 8)

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@resham: i only hrd d chamaat version and recently the sonu kid version.. he was adorable.. but my fave is dis remix i hrd of it yest on a dubai radio stn.. dhol beats.. made the song much better.. LOLone of my frnds on fb joked tg rajni sir dint sing it.. we wld have to make it our anthem thenROFLROFL munira has bong connections too.. bong chic reunion.. here bong there bong everywhr bong bongLOL 

If u watch "how i met..." the bold part reminds me of marshall's bang-bang-bangity-bang songROFL u had written it on ur shaadi wala thread also...where everyone was discussing great indian marriagesLOL LOL  that tym too, it instantly reminded me of this song...forgot to share then. That was one good thread!!!!Big smile

south indian song in dubai fm...i reallly want c.i.d.(sony tv waaliLOL) to find out how the song became SOOO viral.

to munira being a bong too, i said her hi...so now "nomoskar"LOL

Edited by reshamc - 16 December 2011 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Making a new reply coz I cant be bothered to hunt out and edit my original one. Tongue When I made my original one, there were 2 pages of replies, now there are 7... Sonali, who knew your post would generate such excitement ???? Shocked

You have got to admit they have amazing chemistry together!!! Makes one wonder if there really isnt going on between them. Tongue

Really dont know what to say about the hug... I definitely think it was a big sign of things to come... ummm suhaag raat anyone??? LOL I mean seriously, can't u imagine all the awkwardness and lines we'd get from our chichora king??? LOL

Its true what u said about the intense lovelorn look thing. Muje to aisa dikhra tha ke koi puraney zamaaney ka b&w film dekhre the hum log. Shocked Karan has become the master in those looks -- have u seen him in RBO??

In regards to the camera uncle... Pata hai, mein bhi who sonch rahi thi... They are having an "alone moment" scene yet they really truly arent alone... camera wala hai, lighting wala hai, mike wala, ye wala, woh wala,etc... can u imagine the awkwardness??? Shocked Why o Why does my mind have to wander so much??? I swear, sometimes the most random thoughts will come into my head while watching... Tongue

Don't even get me started on the menu card issue!! Angry I wwill only say this: Did Jeevika come stay in a home or in ageneral hotel where you pick and choose what u want to eat and when u want to eat??? I forgot...mealtimes are on a schedule too courtesy of Dictator Dadaji. Tongue How did Viren & Viraat "grow up" in such an environment???

Have no words for Dictator Dadaji... think I have talked abt him enuf in other threads...dude seriously needs to chillthe out!!!

What to say abt the sofa scene???? Embarrassed I was literally LOL with these particular lines:
viren: kya hua??
jeevika: kuch nahi
viren: kuch nahi???
the hidden innuendo combined with his naughty expression was too much for me to handle ROFL Makes one wonder what his motives are???? ROFL I think the sofa scene in general was well executed and relatively true to life. The myriad of expressions that pass thru their faces as well as the timing of them (like u said) were done splendidly by Karan and Krystle.

Wooh!! I think that's it for now. Let me know what u think. :)

Edited by junebuggy - 16 December 2011 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@resham: i do know of the bangity bang song.. ROFL used to watch HIMYM not any more.. but our bong click song.. is from childhood in delhi.. me n bro splROFL as for comedy.. m on arrested development (love it) and a bit of big bang theory for the goof element.. LOL

oh the dubai stn is a radio city franchise me thinks.. has a live streaming radio wid an iphone ap and good old RJs from blore... wat else does one need in the US.. Big smile munira must be long gone now.. next timeLOL

@junebuggy: m gonna read yer lamba reply nicely and slowly.. and reply in detail too in a bit. .btw wats yer name.. or how wld u like to be called per seLOL

reshamc

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

Making a new reply coz I cant be bothered to hunt out and edit my original one. Tongue When I made my original one, there were 2 pages of replies, now there are 7... Sonali, who knew your post would generate such excitement ???? Shocked

You have got to admit they have amazing chemistry together!!! Makes one wonder if there really isnt going on between them. Tongue can't say abt that...there is every possility that they cud b dating...and they also cud not. for me srk-kajol hav d best chemistryEmbarrassed no need of dialogues or music...just let them stare into eachother's eyes...and u hav a grt sceneBig smile also salman-madhuri frm HAHKEmbarrassed sumtyms i feel tv actor couples r more in light coz we see them everyday in our homes. hence we tend to frget it is their own lives,,,i hav seen forums where members fight over the actors' personal mattersLOL

Really dont know what to say about the hug... I definitely think it was a big sign of things to come... ummm suhaag raat anyone??? LOL I mean seriously, can't u imagine all the awkwardness and lines we'd get from our chichora king??? LOL

Its true what u said about the intense lovelorn look thing. Muje to aisa dikhra tha ke koi puraney zamaaney ka b&w film dekhre the hum log. Shocked Karan has become the master in those looks -- have u seen him in RBO??  half of RBO. u seen LNMDJ?? he did romane, comedy n sad...all secens in that one show...that too first showTongue

In regards to the camera uncle... Pata hai, mein bhi who sonch rahi thi... They are having an "alone moment" scene yet they really truly arent alone... camera wala hai, lighting wala hai, mike wala, ye wala, woh wala,etc... can u imagine the awkwardness??? Shocked Why o Why does my mind have to wander so much??? I swear, sometimes the most random thoughts will come into my head while watching... Tongue

Don't even get me started on the menu card issue!! Angry I wwill only say this: Did Jeevika come stay in a home or in ageneral hotel where you pick and choose what u want to eat and when u want to eat??? I forgot...mealtimes are on a schedule too courtesy of Dictator Dadaji. Tongue How did Viren & Viraat "grow up" in such an environment???

Have no words for Dictator Dadaji... think I have talked abt him enuf in other threads...dude seriously needs to chillthe out!!!

What to say abt the sofa scene???? Embarrassed I was literally LOL with these particular lines:
viren: kya hua??
jeevika: kuch nahi
viren: kuch nahi???
the hidden innuendo combined with his naughty expression was too much for me to handle ROFL Makes one wonder what his motives are???? ROFL I think the sofa scene in general was well executed and relatively true to life. The myriad of expressions that pass thru their faces as well as the timing of them (like u said) were done splendidly by Karan and Krystle.

Wooh!! I think that's it for now. Let me know what u think. :)

well the post wasn't exactly fr me...but thot of chipping inSmile

PS. sona: me loves Sheldon CooperEmbarrassed

Edited by reshamc - 16 December 2011 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhisonali.19281

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Superb PostClap Loved itSmile

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@resham: thanks a bunch for chippin in.. m doing 2 diff things together hereLOL oh u like sheldon eh.. he is defo an exaggerated version of the science nerd..but not totally off with his lack of social skills.. m a scientist myself.. and meet some real weirdos esp wid quirky social skills.. total fun when they are drunk especiallyROFL but some of sheldon's analytical bouts with lack of any emotions crack me up.. i can so relate to it.. more than half the time i scare non-science folks on graphic analysis devoid of any emotions.. so BBT that ways is funny.. but u gotta love arrested development if u like intelligent comedy..thts my n my bestie's hubby's current fave topic.. ROFL

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tatan4karan

Superb PostClap Loved itSmile

thanks buddyBig smile
reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
sona: yes, i know since MB days dat u wrk in science. but a scientist??? may i ask wat u do...or ppl like u do??LOL bachpan se hi science mujhe raas nahi aayaWink so a bit stereotyped towards scientific geeks...also BBT doesn't helpsROFL

sheldon is definitely over-exaggerated...but he has the best lines. i love his paranoia of socialization and catching germsROFL  penny is my 2nd fav...very relatable to meLOL 

just did an imdb search on arrested development...seems like fun. but HIMYM n BBT along with all the indian dramas take up my timeLOL  in my final year of graduation...shud be cutting down my tv viewing...and u just added one on my mental listLOL

anyways, gotta go now. bye.will meet u at ur next epi's take threadBig smile

sonali.19281

Go to top