Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 7)

Meeboo Senior Member
Meeboo
Meeboo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
ClapWow, great post, loved it, wonderful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by ssshhh

BTW hv heard abt d Kolaveri song, but haven't heard it yet, especially considering tht I live in TN.LOL

i generally refer to javed aktar's take on it.. people are praising the robe as the emperor stands nakedLOL the most amusing part for me is.. how popular it is.. when i sincerely dont get the USP..LOL may be its a south/ regional USP that spread... if u really do wanna hear it.. the beats r kinda nice.. but it has a way of getting stuck in yer head.. esp since its crapLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

its apparently a rage in india.. n my fb has been flooded with versions.. uber annoying.. but heck its all abt fads in india anyways ehLOL so cash on it.. my usual satirical tone..Wink u know me by now..LOL
Just heard it! Ermm

Y dis hype, hype, hype di?LOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

finally i hav sum spamming tymSmile

read everyone's takes and agree to all of them...dadaji is forcefully being made to look as  villainLOL poor guy must be thinking...yeh sab to swamini ke dialogues hone chahiye theLOL

looking forward to knw the reason of virat-dadji prb...better be some sane reason. the man has till now been shown to be quite practical...the makers need to put out a logical justification for dadaji's anger.

also the manvi-manan bit, it was cuteSmile  after jeevika and dabbu, manan is the only one with whom mannu can take liberties to do her innocent pranksEmbarrassed 
it's high time mannu tells about her illness to the family. pehle toh jeevika ki shadi thi...so cud understnd that she did not wanted to hamper the happy mood. but ab kya hai??? she can tell chachu at least, and take a kasam dat he shall not tell a word abt it to anyone. 
but at leasttt...do the testsConfused

i so need to start work.. but boss is slacking so I tht of slacking tooLOL lol yeah Dadaji has been rather practical till now.. esp wid all the sangeet fiasco etc.. he has been shown to be harsh to his own family kids.. like viren and virat.. and chachu.. not outsiders.. so i guess its ok.. but do the waderas not have a honeymoon concept.. LOL esp after viren's antics why has no one broached tht topic.. as for manu yest she was shown to be scared.. a natural denial that something grave cld be upon her.. and her total phobia of docs and treatments dont help.. i think they are trying to establish tht she has been this careless and Jeevika was the one who took care of her.. but now with Jeevika in a diff place the others are trying to reach out but Manu being herself is shutting them out.. coz of her own eccentricities.. lets see how long it takes for her to get serious abt herself.. or i guess she'll faint.. i hope dabbu spills d beans to chachu..LOL i love it when dabbu spills beans..

yup m hoping there is a legit case in Virat's past.. for dadaji to be miffed with him.. music has something to do with it we know.. but how does dadaji's convictions fit in wld be interesting.. lets hope they develop it logically..gets me back to IMV-Sid.. sigh.. what a track tht was... Day Dreaming

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Alize.

ClapWow, great post, loved it, wonderful.

thanks buddy...Big smile

Meeboo

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.19281

BTW hv heard abt d Kolaveri song, but haven't heard it yet, especially considering tht I live in TN.LOL

i generally refer to javed aktar's take on it.. people are praising the robe as the emperor stands nakedLOL the most amusing part for me is.. how popular it is.. when i sincerely dont get the USP..LOL may be its a south/ regional USP that spread... if u really do wanna hear it.. the beats r kinda nice.. but it has a way of getting stuck in yer head.. esp since its crapLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

its apparently a rage in india.. n my fb has been flooded with versions.. uber annoying.. but heck its all abt fads in india anyways ehLOL so cash on it.. my usual satirical tone..Wink u know me by now..LOL
Just heard it! Ermm

Y dis hype, hype, hype di?LOL

tell me too when u find out di.. i infact liked the spoof version of the guy slapping sharad pawar more humorous.. wait u gotta hear it.. the chamaat song...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

i tht of writing why so serious.. made popular recently by our very own PM.. LOL in BB5.. but it wldnt have cut it out with this audience me tht.. so there. kolaveri it is..LOL
reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@ sona: MB was tooo classic!! the bg music, the editing, the actors  & characters...it's difficult to find such stuff againSmile

but yes, i hav to say EHM has been novel till now. the first thing that hooked me to this show were the rishikesh locales...breathtakingly beautifulThumbs Up also, the fact that it has no negative lead as such...hope it remains so. 

sometym back there was a post abt virat's post in this forum...it said dat mayb virat opened a business in america which went into losses...and for that dadaji is angry for being irresponsible about his work.  
no idea how music comes in...mayb he ignores work for his musicErmm

still i feel, this can't be the reason. dadaji doesn't seems like a man who values money...

sonali.19281

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
munira n sona - hiSmile

abt d kolaveri song, agree to each n every word of javed akhtar !!  absolutely no idea...how it became so viral. must be Rajnikanth's chamatkaarWink

BUT still love the song...totally howlariousLOL LOL all the various spoofs and versions r also entertaing. there is the chamaat song, a gujju version, an exam version. also sonu nigam's son...all of 4 years...has a milk version...the most cutest n adorable kid u have seenEmbarrassed

sadly being a bong, it hurts to say that probably the bengali version is most boring of allLOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

@ sona: MB was tooo classic!! the bg music, the editing, the actors  & characters...it's difficult to find such stuff againSmile

but yes, i hav to say EHM has been novel till now. the first thing that hooked me to this show were the rishikesh locales...breathtakingly beautifulThumbs Up also, the fact that it has no negative lead as such...hope it remains so. 

sometym back there was a post abt virat's post in this forum...it said dat mayb virat opened a business in america which went into losses...and for that dadaji is angry for being irresponsible about his work.  
no idea how music comes in...mayb he ignores work for his musicErmm

still i feel, this can't be the reason. dadaji doesn't seems like a man who values money...

well.. I know tht and keep telling myself MB wont happen again.. keep hoping tho that the team comes back sometime.. btw got munira aka shhh on board ehm.. from mb too.. munira u shld consider watching the begining for the hrishikesh locales.. they were beautiful esp manu n jeevika's last day in hrishikesh together.. the river rafting etc..Big smile very well shot.. 

as for Virat's past there is romance involved.. Idk if dadaji did not approve of him pursuing a career in music.. but to me it looks liek he left for london to be in music.. cut out an album etc.. and was scooped by his love interest/ friend .. hence his anger on music and he left it totally.. reminds me of tht convo btw vanshika n him where she tells him dont take yer anger of someone out on music .. thts my guess.. i think dadaji's disapproval stems more from the fact that virat has no regards for order and rules and discipline and he is his own free person.. which dadaji thinks is a waste not to have a specified goal in life.. and then he faltered when he tried.. hence the whole failure digs..LOL 
@resham: i only hrd d chamaat version and recently the sonu kid version.. he was adorable.. but my fave is dis remix i hrd of it yest on a dubai radio stn.. dhol beats.. made the song much better.. LOLone of my frnds on fb joked tg rajni sir dint sing it.. we wld have to make it our anthem thenROFLROFL munira has bong connections too.. bong chic reunion.. here bong there bong everywhr bong bongLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 16 December 2011 at 8:44am

reshamc

Go to top