Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: reshamc

finally i hav sum spamming tym๐Ÿ˜Š

read everyone's takes and agree to all of them...dadaji is forcefully being made to look as  villain๐Ÿ˜† poor guy must be thinking...yeh sab to swamini ke dialogues hone chahiye the๐Ÿ˜†

looking forward to knw the reason of virat-dadji prb...better be some sane reason. the man has till now been shown to be quite practical...the makers need to put out a logical justification for dadaji's anger.

also the manvi-manan bit, it was cute๐Ÿ˜Š  after jeevika and dabbu, manan is the only one with whom mannu can take liberties to do her innocent pranks๐Ÿ˜ณ 
it's high time mannu tells about her illness to the family. pehle toh jeevika ki shadi thi...so cud understnd that she did not wanted to hamper the happy mood. but ab kya hai??? she can tell chachu at least, and take a kasam dat he shall not tell a word abt it to anyone. 
but at leasttt...do the tests๐Ÿ˜•

i so need to start work.. but boss is slacking so I tht of slacking too๐Ÿ˜† lol yeah Dadaji has been rather practical till now.. esp wid all the sangeet fiasco etc.. he has been shown to be harsh to his own family kids.. like viren and virat.. and chachu.. not outsiders.. so i guess its ok.. but do the waderas not have a honeymoon concept.. ๐Ÿ˜† esp after viren's antics why has no one broached tht topic.. as for manu yest she was shown to be scared.. a natural denial that something grave cld be upon her.. and her total phobia of docs and treatments dont help.. i think they are trying to establish tht she has been this careless and Jeevika was the one who took care of her.. but now with Jeevika in a diff place the others are trying to reach out but Manu being herself is shutting them out.. coz of her own eccentricities.. lets see how long it takes for her to get serious abt herself.. or i guess she'll faint.. i hope dabbu spills d beans to chachu..๐Ÿ˜† i love it when dabbu spills beans..

yup m hoping there is a legit case in Virat's past.. for dadaji to be miffed with him.. music has something to do with it we know.. but how does dadaji's convictions fit in wld be interesting.. lets hope they develop it logically..gets me back to IMV-Sid.. sigh.. what a track tht was... ๐Ÿ˜
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Alize.

๐Ÿ‘Wow, great post, loved it, wonderful.

thanks buddy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Just heard it! ๐Ÿค”

Y dis hype, hype, hype di?๐Ÿ˜†

tell me too when u find out di.. i infact liked the spoof version of the guy slapping sharad pawar more humorous.. wait u gotta hear it.. the chamaat song...๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

i tht of writing why so serious.. made popular recently by our very own PM.. ๐Ÿ˜† in BB5.. but it wldnt have cut it out with this audience me tht.. so there. kolaveri it is..๐Ÿ˜†
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sona: MB was tooo classic!! the bg music, the editing, the actors  & characters...it's difficult to find such stuff again๐Ÿ˜Š

but yes, i hav to say EHM has been novel till now. the first thing that hooked me to this show were the rishikesh locales...breathtakingly beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ also, the fact that it has no negative lead as such...hope it remains so. 

sometym back there was a post abt virat's post in this forum...it said dat mayb virat opened a business in america which went into losses...and for that dadaji is angry for being irresponsible about his work.  
no idea how music comes in...mayb he ignores work for his music๐Ÿค”

still i feel, this can't be the reason. dadaji doesn't seems like a man who values money...
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
munira n sona - hi๐Ÿ˜Š

abt d kolaveri song, agree to each n every word of javed akhtar !!  absolutely no idea...how it became so viral. must be Rajnikanth's chamatkaar๐Ÿ˜‰

BUT still love the song...totally howlarious๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† all the various spoofs and versions r also entertaing. there is the chamaat song, a gujju version, an exam version. also sonu nigam's son...all of 4 years...has a milk version...the most cutest n adorable kid u have seen๐Ÿ˜ณ

sadly being a bong, it hurts to say that probably the bengali version is most boring of all๐Ÿ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshamc

@ sona: MB was tooo classic!! the bg music, the editing, the actors  & characters...it's difficult to find such stuff again๐Ÿ˜Š

but yes, i hav to say EHM has been novel till now. the first thing that hooked me to this show were the rishikesh locales...breathtakingly beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ also, the fact that it has no negative lead as such...hope it remains so. 

sometym back there was a post abt virat's post in this forum...it said dat mayb virat opened a business in america which went into losses...and for that dadaji is angry for being irresponsible about his work.  
no idea how music comes in...mayb he ignores work for his music๐Ÿค”

still i feel, this can't be the reason. dadaji doesn't seems like a man who values money...

well.. I know tht and keep telling myself MB wont happen again.. keep hoping tho that the team comes back sometime.. btw got munira aka shhh on board ehm.. from mb too.. munira u shld consider watching the begining for the hrishikesh locales.. they were beautiful esp manu n jeevika's last day in hrishikesh together.. the river rafting etc..๐Ÿ˜ƒ very well shot.. 

as for Virat's past there is romance involved.. Idk if dadaji did not approve of him pursuing a career in music.. but to me it looks liek he left for london to be in music.. cut out an album etc.. and was scooped by his love interest/ friend .. hence his anger on music and he left it totally.. reminds me of tht convo btw vanshika n him where she tells him dont take yer anger of someone out on music .. thts my guess.. i think dadaji's disapproval stems more from the fact that virat has no regards for order and rules and discipline and he is his own free person.. which dadaji thinks is a waste not to have a specified goal in life.. and then he faltered when he tried.. hence the whole failure digs..๐Ÿ˜† 
@resham: i only hrd d chamaat version and recently the sonu kid version.. he was adorable.. but my fave is dis remix i hrd of it yest on a dubai radio stn.. dhol beats.. made the song much better.. ๐Ÿ˜†one of my frnds on fb joked tg rajni sir dint sing it.. we wld have to make it our anthem then๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ munira has bong connections too.. bong chic reunion.. here bong there bong everywhr bong bong๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
reshamc thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

@resham: i only hrd d chamaat version and recently the sonu kid version.. he was adorable.. but my fave is dis remix i hrd of it yest on a dubai radio stn.. dhol beats.. made the song much better.. ๐Ÿ˜†one of my frnds on fb joked tg rajni sir dint sing it.. we wld have to make it our anthem then๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ munira has bong connections too.. bong chic reunion.. here bong there bong everywhr bong bong๐Ÿ˜† 

If u watch "how i met..." the bold part reminds me of marshall's bang-bang-bangity-bang song๐Ÿคฃ u had written it on ur shaadi wala thread also...where everyone was discussing great indian marriages๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  that tym too, it instantly reminded me of this song...forgot to share then. That was one good thread!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

south indian song in dubai fm...i reallly want c.i.d.(sony tv waali๐Ÿ˜†) to find out how the song became SOOO viral.

to munira being a bong too, i said her hi...so now "nomoskar"๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Making a new reply coz I cant be bothered to hunt out and edit my original one. ๐Ÿ˜› When I made my original one, there were 2 pages of replies, now there are 7... Sonali, who knew your post would generate such excitement ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You have got to admit they have amazing chemistry together!!! Makes one wonder if there really isnt going on between them. ๐Ÿ˜›

Really dont know what to say about the hug... I definitely think it was a big sign of things to come... ummm suhaag raat anyone??? ๐Ÿ˜† I mean seriously, can't u imagine all the awkwardness and lines we'd get from our chichora king??? ๐Ÿ˜†

Its true what u said about the intense lovelorn look thing. Muje to aisa dikhra tha ke koi puraney zamaaney ka b&w film dekhre the hum log. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karan has become the master in those looks -- have u seen him in RBO??

In regards to the camera uncle... Pata hai, mein bhi who sonch rahi thi... They are having an "alone moment" scene yet they really truly arent alone... camera wala hai, lighting wala hai, mike wala, ye wala, woh wala,etc... can u imagine the awkwardness??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why o Why does my mind have to wander so much??? I swear, sometimes the most random thoughts will come into my head while watching... ๐Ÿ˜›

Don't even get me started on the menu card issue!! ๐Ÿ˜ก I wwill only say this: Did Jeevika come stay in a home or in ageneral hotel where you pick and choose what u want to eat and when u want to eat??? I forgot...mealtimes are on a schedule too courtesy of Dictator Dadaji. ๐Ÿ˜› How did Viren & Viraat "grow up" in such an environment???

Have no words for Dictator Dadaji... think I have talked abt him enuf in other threads...dude seriously needs to chillthe out!!!

What to say abt the sofa scene???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was literally ๐Ÿ˜† with these particular lines:
viren: kya hua??
jeevika: kuch nahi
viren: kuch nahi???
the hidden innuendo combined with his naughty expression was too much for me to handle ๐Ÿคฃ Makes one wonder what his motives are???? ๐Ÿคฃ I think the sofa scene in general was well executed and relatively true to life. The myriad of expressions that pass thru their faces as well as the timing of them (like u said) were done splendidly by Karan and Krystle.

Wooh!! I think that's it for now. Let me know what u think. :)Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@resham: i do know of the bangity bang song.. ๐Ÿคฃ used to watch HIMYM not any more.. but our bong click song.. is from childhood in delhi.. me n bro spl๐Ÿคฃ as for comedy.. m on arrested development (love it) and a bit of big bang theory for the goof element.. ๐Ÿ˜†

oh the dubai stn is a radio city franchise me thinks.. has a live streaming radio wid an iphone ap and good old RJs from blore... wat else does one need in the US.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ munira must be long gone now.. next time๐Ÿ˜†

@junebuggy: m gonna read yer lamba reply nicely and slowly.. and reply in detail too in a bit. .btw wats yer name.. or how wld u like to be called per se๐Ÿ˜†
reshamc thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

Making a new reply coz I cant be bothered to hunt out and edit my original one. ๐Ÿ˜› When I made my original one, there were 2 pages of replies, now there are 7... Sonali, who knew your post would generate such excitement ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You have got to admit they have amazing chemistry together!!! Makes one wonder if there really isnt going on between them. ๐Ÿ˜› can't say abt that...there is every possility that they cud b dating...and they also cud not. for me srk-kajol hav d best chemistry๐Ÿ˜ณ no need of dialogues or music...just let them stare into eachother's eyes...and u hav a grt scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ also salman-madhuri frm HAHK๐Ÿ˜ณ sumtyms i feel tv actor couples r more in light coz we see them everyday in our homes. hence we tend to frget it is their own lives,,,i hav seen forums where members fight over the actors' personal matters๐Ÿ˜†

Really dont know what to say about the hug... I definitely think it was a big sign of things to come... ummm suhaag raat anyone??? ๐Ÿ˜† I mean seriously, can't u imagine all the awkwardness and lines we'd get from our chichora king??? ๐Ÿ˜†

Its true what u said about the intense lovelorn look thing. Muje to aisa dikhra tha ke koi puraney zamaaney ka b&w film dekhre the hum log. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karan has become the master in those looks -- have u seen him in RBO??  half of RBO. u seen LNMDJ?? he did romane, comedy n sad...all secens in that one show...that too first show๐Ÿ˜›

In regards to the camera uncle... Pata hai, mein bhi who sonch rahi thi... They are having an "alone moment" scene yet they really truly arent alone... camera wala hai, lighting wala hai, mike wala, ye wala, woh wala,etc... can u imagine the awkwardness??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why o Why does my mind have to wander so much??? I swear, sometimes the most random thoughts will come into my head while watching... ๐Ÿ˜›

Don't even get me started on the menu card issue!! ๐Ÿ˜ก I wwill only say this: Did Jeevika come stay in a home or in ageneral hotel where you pick and choose what u want to eat and when u want to eat??? I forgot...mealtimes are on a schedule too courtesy of Dictator Dadaji. ๐Ÿ˜› How did Viren & Viraat "grow up" in such an environment???

Have no words for Dictator Dadaji... think I have talked abt him enuf in other threads...dude seriously needs to chillthe out!!!

What to say abt the sofa scene???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was literally ๐Ÿ˜† with these particular lines:
viren: kya hua??
jeevika: kuch nahi
viren: kuch nahi???
the hidden innuendo combined with his naughty expression was too much for me to handle ๐Ÿคฃ Makes one wonder what his motives are???? ๐Ÿคฃ I think the sofa scene in general was well executed and relatively true to life. The myriad of expressions that pass thru their faces as well as the timing of them (like u said) were done splendidly by Karan and Krystle.

Wooh!! I think that's it for now. Let me know what u think. :)

well the post wasn't exactly fr me...but thot of chipping in๐Ÿ˜Š

PS. sona: me loves Sheldon Cooper๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by reshamc - 12 years ago