Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 5)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
What a saviour. Warna it's such a task to find the epis of this show! ROFL And I know I'm gonna love it. Already sounds so damn awesome.

Ab song sunne ki zaroorat nahin hai, it's already bajoing in my head. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

What a saviour. Warna it's such a task to find the epis of this show! ROFL And I know I'm gonna love it. Already sounds so damn awesome.

Ab song sunne ki zaroorat nahin hai, it's already bajoing in my head. ROFL

trick is go to desilinks.com.. LOL they have HD on yt.. all of them make it privateLOL so u wont find it just by searchin on yt.. heck tht stupid papapapapa of kollaveri is bajoing in my headLOL i hrd d best remix of kollaveri wid punjabi dhol beats.. swear its better thn the originalLOL

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Ohh, thanksss! ROFL Will do that from now on!

LMAO, tell me abt it. Kolaveri is such a darn annoying song, cause it just won't stop playing in my head. The paanpaanpa paan is sooo irritating. ROFL I saw this amazing Kolaveri version made as a spoof on that sardarji who slapped Sharad pawar. ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

THIS IS EPIC. ROFL ROFL The beginning itself, "this is chamaat song" ROFL ROFL ROFL And then "saale sab chor u chor u, main sabko todu" ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by aa123.80 - 15 December 2011 at 11:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Ohh, thanksss! ROFL Will do that from now on!

LMAO, tell me abt it. Kolaveri is such a darn annoying song, cause it just won't stop playing in my head. The paanpaanpa paan is sooo irritating. ROFL I saw this amazing Kolaveri version made as a spoof on that sardarji who slapped Sharad pawar. ROFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

THIS IS EPIC. ROFL ROFL The beginning itself, "this is chamaat song" ROFL ROFL ROFL And then "saale sab chor u chor u, main sabko todu" ROFL ROFL ROFL

chamaat songROFLROFLu made my nite.. scam up u country thap u
stop  yer crap u .. u wrap u ROFLROFLn blahhblahblahbah EPICCCROFLROFL

aa123.80

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I don't comment everyday cause you cover like everything so well, but I do want you to continue!!! Embarrassed
The AB scene was epic, but IMO, the hug could've been MUCH better from J's side..just a little obervation, no offence please..I love these 2 to death..so I'm not criticizing anyone

sonali.19281

KTlover Groupbie
KTlover
KTlover

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

I don't comment everyday cause you cover like everything so well, but I do want you to continue!!! Embarrassed
The AB scene was epic, but IMO, the hug could've been MUCH better from J's side..just a little obervation, no offence please..I love these 2 to death..so I'm not criticizing anyone

agree hug could have been more better...n tess i love virika like naythng bt fairy its not ta all worng to put finger in a decent manner Smile

sonali.19281

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler
Hawa-Hawaii
Hawa-Hawaii

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
AWESOME ...Hug...after watching ehmmbh...i wait to read ur post dear :)))

Firstly loved the hug...completely unexpected ...and b'ful ..!!

secondly...a vm on dadaji on Kolaveri ...sumone plzz...hes too much..!!!

also i agree how Virika relationship is shaping up...very imp for the future track 

once again love ur post..!!!

sonali.19281

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by reshamc

OMG!!!!!! the song suits sooo perfectlyTongue tell me abt it.. i cldnt help crack up at the song and this epi together.. LOL

lovely post once againBig smile  read ur yest's take also...but din't got the tym to repl. i just loved ur breakdown of viren's expressions while he was chori chori eating the kheerLOL LOL did u read it.. I loved the whole monoacting.. clearly the guy has talent.. and presence.. if his offscreen segs arent a scream.. these scenes make up for it..LOL

it seems u r loving KT's antics since the last 2 episWink well having seen both his previous shows..all i can say is "yeh to bas trailer hai, picture toh abhi baaki hai"LOL  he is excellent in romance...and has a great comic timingEmbarrassed oh I wasnt posting here.. but I had ranted enough abt drunk viren in my blog where no one even watched d showROFL oh i trust u ms soap encyclopedia.. if u say KT is a package to look fwd to.. m all eyes.. LOL and it only helps tht his chem wid KD is rocking.. but I love Viren Virat equation too.. keep waiting for those moments.

coming to the post, loved viren's blabbering of finishing the kheer for it being too goodLOL and then suddenly he being scared "sabko pata chal gaya?"... smooth transitionEmbarrassed  totally agree with virat's comment of jeevika being the medicne for all of viren's illnessWink  
badi mushkil hai..khoya viren ka dil hai...koi jeevika ko uske saamne bitha do naLOL  

d sabko pata chal gaya bit was funny.. .I cracked up there.. esp at d exp.. like lo kallo baat itna kuch kiya to no availLOL.. as for the scene yest.. I am wearing those kheer chronicle avis. .tht a frnd of mine made.. its defo one of my faves.. i sincerely feel underplayed goofy comedy is tough.. amol palekar was champion at tht.. witty, slapstick.. effervescent humor gets helps in lines.. goof is all body lang.. cant stress on it enough.. and underplaying it is teasing yer senses.. so KT earned my respect yest..and todayLOL
bang on abt doing the work in study...me was thinking the same tooLOL
and that menu card bitShocked  i hav seen manyyy TV shows full of rich millionaire families...but never ever saw this weird custom of ordering food by menu cardShocked  chalo EHM has some novelty.. how bizarre is tht idea.. and how long does the cook take t omake all tht.. do they have global cuisine.. so diff cooks to make indian, chinese, italian, mexican.. so many qs no ansLOL

@ red bold part : THANKYOUBig smile  i have always considered myself soLOL LOL but no one ever actually acknowledged my capablity...must say u hav "insaan ki sahi parakh"Wink

sonali.19281

Go to top