Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 2)

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

LOL

what a perfect song u have chosen sonali ROFL fergieee! rofl it just suits viren's haalat a bit too much eh ROFL i mean look at the guy, he is all latoo over his wife , poor thing needs to straighten up otherwise dadaji will not spare him next time ROFL all virika scenes were brilliantly done today and viren cracked me up BIG time LOL

LOVEDD maanvi/manan, funny yet sensible! now maanvi's disease thing is worrying me :(
great episode overall:)

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 15 December 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamc-Kruti.S-sonali.19281

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Have read your analysis Sonali... but will reply properly in a few. As I have lots of little comments an things I wanted to say, but I have to get kids ready for bed. One thing though... I DO sound jobless dont I????? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
OMG sonali ur too hilarious...
I watched the Virika scene like again and again...that anxiety, that darr, that naughtypan and that hopelessly in love...all was so damn well enacted by KT...I officially love this guy and his pankha for life Heart
KD has such amazing eyes naturally and those glances she gives are like cherry on the top...She did pretty amazing job as well...Thumbs Up
Dadaji is getting on my nerves now thoda thoda..thank goodness Virat keeps the atmosphere lighter...precap looks interesting as well..Devar-Bhabhi will have gr8 bonding it seems...
I would love to have this menu systemLOL but you are right...I hate to workout so no thank you I am good Big smile

here is my version for Kolaveri for Virika and Dadaji! LOL
why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Dadaji...ROFL
Distance la Viren - Jeevika...
Newly Weds Couple uuu...LOL
Send them on Honeymoonu moonu
Give them break u..ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcDeepika26sonali.19281ragzz.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika26

As usual Awesome post and Analysis on Todays episode Sonali.definetly one of the best epi's for me after yesterday's one.KT's expressions and his one liners with that husk were definetly a Bang on.i dont knoe if u have watched KT's previous shows but he is definetly the  king of romance  on Telly for me.have u watched the IF  interview of Karan and krystal .if u Already have please  post ur Analysis on tacker tales when ever u have timeLOL

LOLdeepika... I did watch the TB IV this morning.. coz it was one of those mornings when u goof up and have more time in hand than you thought.. so yup caught it early and randomized on the thread here goes

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2398889&TPN=4

yup when Ashu got me to watch the show.. she had told me she likes KT.. KTs whole existence came into my radar wid this show.. I have never seen or hrd of him.. m one of those ignorant children as far as soaps are concerned..LOL but m liking what m seeing of him... has good presence.. really nice voice.. (my fave thing abt him actually.. make tht second.. his humor defo comes firstLOL) and he modulates it well.. idk abt king of romance.. but he was rather believable abt the whole thing.. in fact reminded me of this song tht'll really suit viren if someone's making a VM.. LOL but yup KT-KD chem is an attractive option hereLOL

reshamcDeepika26-Kruti.S-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

LOL

what a perfect song u have chosen sonali ROFL fergieee! rofl it just suits viren's haalat a bit too much eh ROFL i mean look at the guy, he is all latoo over his wife , poor thing needs to straighten up otherwise dadaji will not spare him next time ROFL all virika scenes were brilliantly done today and viren cracked me up BIG time LOL

LOVEDD maanvi/manan, funny yet sensible! now maanvi's disease thing is worrying me :(
great episode overall:)

the song is very co-incidental... like i mentioned.. its almost a conspiracy. the song and Viren's goofinessLOLi guess wid his day dreaming ways we shld have seen this coming.. but this is on another level as it hits us.. but I remember when he was daydreaming and dancing with Virat b4 marriage dadaji was smiling away standing in the stairs.. w/e happened to tht humor in d old man.. M sure its there somewhr.. cant even blame it on PMSROFL wonder wat d reason is for the tantrums..LOLoh  viren cracked me up even more yest.. i made a solo post on his chronicles wid d kheer and made ishu make these avis for me.. the ones m sporting.. reminds me.. whr are those san avis from ipk ehLOL m so out of d loop abt her these days...

oh i liked manvi manan n puntars scene too.. in jeevika's absence manan was trying to be the voice of reason for her.. coz he knows how juvenile she is.. but i guess what jeevika can.. manan cant.. esp coz he is a doc.. LOL m thinking manan may brk d news to jeevika if he gets n inkling and tht may again pose issues wid Jeevika viren if she doesnt confide abt what manan is saying to viren..but all tht is far .. lets enjoy the light hearted fun b4 d heavy duty stuff takes precedence..LOL

reshamc-Kruti.S-ragzz.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

Have read your analysis Sonali... but will reply properly in a few. As I have lots of little comments an things I wanted to say, but I have to get kids ready for bed. One thing though... I DO sound jobless dont I????? Tongue

did u say kids and jobless in the same sentence..LOLhow could you.. my work bestie's adorable kids get to me after one evening with them..LOL m literally tired from one baby sitting session.. so nope you can defo not claim joblessness here..LOL you are d brave soul.. let the rest take d jobless tag.. see I can try to cover up for my goof-upsLOL.. 

will be waiting for yer tippanisBig smile
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

OMG sonali ur too hilarious... bachpan seROFL
I watched the Virika scene like again and again...that anxiety, that darr, that naughtypan and that hopelessly in love...all was so damn well enacted by KT...I officially love this guy and his pankha for life Heartmake a list of all d telly guys u like.. i still havent found one guy on telly i can be pankha for life.. and have major hormonal crush on yet..LOL but yup among most I have seen on tv.. KT fares rather well on my list.. Kavi Shastri is still on top thoLOL
KD has such amazing eyes naturally and those glances she gives are like cherry on the top...She did pretty amazing job as well...Thumbs Up now we talking.. I can gush away on pretty girls.. first san and now KD.. i have such a girl crush on her eyes..LOL she is looking even more pretty after the wedding.. in her new look and non-champi hair..  i mean not tucked..LOL
Dadaji is getting on my nerves now thoda thoda..thank goodness Virat keeps the atmosphere lighter...precap looks interesting as well..Devar-Bhabhi will have gr8 bonding it seems... dadaji is one item.. he is trying too hard to take the focus of my girl swamini.. wait till she bounces back wid some line tht wld burn this forum Cool altho manu brings out the best in herLOL
I would love to have this menu systemLOL but you are right...I hate to workout so no thank you I am good Big smile the sinful thought itself made me run to the gym late niteLOLupar se holiday season is upon us.. the desserts and cakes are my nemesisLOL

here is my version for Kolaveri for Virika and Dadaji! LOL s ee I knew I cld trust someone to make a spoof... idk a word of tht song apart from the papapapa papapapa.. so while u sing.. i give d bg mujikLOL
Give them break u..ROFL

papapapa papapap papapap papa pa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamc-Kruti.S-

-Kruti.S- IF-Rockerz
-Kruti.S-
-Kruti.S-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

OMG sonali ur too hilarious... bachpan seROFL
I watched the Virika scene like again and again...that anxiety, that darr, that naughtypan and that hopelessly in love...all was so damn well enacted by KT...I officially love this guy and his pankha for life Heartmake a list of all d telly guys u like.. i still havent found one guy on telly i can be pankha for life.. and have major hormonal crush on yet..LOL but yup among most I have seen on tv.. KT fares rather well on my list.. Kavi Shastri is still on top thoLOL
KD has such amazing eyes naturally and those glances she gives are like cherry on the top...She did pretty amazing job as well...Thumbs Up now we talking.. I can gush away on pretty girls.. first san and now KD.. i have such a girl crush on her eyes..LOL she is looking even more pretty after the wedding.. in her new look and non-champi hair..  i mean not tucked..LOL
Dadaji is getting on my nerves now thoda thoda..thank goodness Virat keeps the atmosphere lighter...precap looks interesting as well..Devar-Bhabhi will have gr8 bonding it seems... dadaji is one item.. he is trying too hard to take the focus of my girl swamini.. wait till she bounces back wid some line tht wld burn this forum Cool altho manu brings out the best in herLOL
I would love to have this menu systemLOL but you are right...I hate to workout so no thank you I am good Big smile the sinful thought itself made me run to the gym late niteLOLupar se holiday season is upon us.. the desserts and cakes are my nemesisLOL

here is my version for Kolaveri for Virika and Dadaji! LOL s ee I knew I cld trust someone to make a spoof... idk a word of tht song apart from the papapapa papapapa.. so while u sing.. i give d bg mujikLOL
Give them break u..ROFL

papapapa papapap papapap papa pa

pretty much all the Karans of tellywood comes in my list but that is another thing altogether...I get mushy gushy very quick LOL I am a die-hard romantic at heart so I still feel that the kind of lowe that show onscreen is REAL LOL I know that sounds really cheesy but somewhere in my dil ka kona I am still that hopeless romantic teenager LOL
Kavi Shastri is YUM Blushing...I watched whole 26 episodes of Rishta.com in 3 days LOL
told ya I get smitten by yummy chokra very quick LOL
but Kavi isone of a kind...His accent was the best thing about him...LOVED it...too bad he is taken Ouch
I am very choosy when it comes to girls though...its ditto for me as you...
Pehle San and now KD has succeeded in me having girl crush Wink

and OMG trust me I think they are making Dadaji act like such hitler on purpose...who works on the very next day of the wedding unless its really urgent...Sleepy...Swamini can be only ignited best by MannuLOL

ufff dont talk about holiday season...my cravings for chocolates reaches its peak and unfortunately I cant eat them...Disapprove

LOL on Kolaveri song, I dont understand a word but its an hilarious song and too catchy...LOL

Edited by -Kruti.S- - 15 December 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcsonali.19281

Go to top