Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 10)

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Janki: I am so incoherent now (almost 2 here).. that I read your take thinking why would I quote myself.. thats pretty much the extent you mirror my viewsLOL WORD on the Sonali Salman guilty pleasure.. that is one chem I just cant get over.. when m bored I just catch their portions in the movie.. LOL besides as vain as I am.. my namesake and so pretty makes me even more elated..LOL

OMG yer take on KTs historyROFLROFL I love yer honesty.. esp on how u tht he wld be rendition of Samrat..ROFLROFL tht cracked me up real bad.. one samrat wasnt enough..and what jeetendra movie is this.. I have no freaking clueLOL such a lame plot tho.. I feel blessed at my ignorance.. so according to you this may be KTs only worthwhile role with a pretty co-star eh.. b4 ppl come barging in with bulldozers.. to defend KT or his ex co-stars.. I flashes my dabba.. and hope they find the humor..

Could it BE any more awkwardLOL

Nonchalant

Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Janki: I am so incoherent now (almost 2 here).. that I read your take thinking why would I quote myself.. thats pretty much the extent you mirror my viewsLOL WORD on the Sonali Salman guilty pleasure.. that is one chem I just cant get over.. when m bored I just catch their portions in the movie.. LOL besides as vain as I am.. my namesake and so pretty makes me even more elated..LOL

OMG yer take on KTs historyROFLROFL I love yer honesty.. esp on how u tht he wld be rendition of Samrat..ROFLROFL tht cracked me up real bad.. one samrat wasnt enough..and what jeetendra movie is this.. I have no freaking clueLOL such a lame plot tho.. I feel blessed at my ignorance.. so according to you this may be KTs only worthwhile role with a pretty co-star eh.. b4 ppl come barging in with bulldozers.. to defend KT or his ex co-stars.. I flashes my dabba.. and hope they find the humor..

Could it BE any more awkwardLOL

* runs aways from all virtual chappals* ROFL ROFL
Haha I mean Mohit is a sweet guy in general but Samrat especially bhavesh avatar  was intolerable for me in the initial days of MJHT LOL
Arey! most of the movie from 80's had a similar theme na LOL..i was watching TDP other day and the introduction scene of Nasserudin Shah was pretty much similar to GK's in LNMDJ  promosROFL..what more to say abt a show where a ghoda was the prime character?ROFL..now im sure to face virtual bullets from Prithvi bhaiyya fans ROFL
Disclaimer:all my info about LNMDJ is gathered from the promos ..was never luck enough to watch a full episodeTongueROFL

Ignorance is bliss Sonali especially when it comes to Star one oops lifeOK shows Wink..Now be ready to read hate pms from the same fan group who showered KD with all sort of abuses after TOI article came up LOL

oh am loving this friday nite/ sat morning trivia ROFL stands like sunny deol with a bazooka in border to ward off tuchche chappals.. (beat that LOL) how come I dont rem u from MJHT forum.. oh tht show and tht forum.. LOL I tolerated a ton of crap in tht show for my love of Sanaya.. and idk abt others.. but u defo dont offend me with your mohit takeLOL heck for all my love of Sanaya I cldnt bear IPK.. tackiness galore tht show is.. way above my threshold..  

LMAOOO at ghoda being lead.. in IPK bakri is a lead tooLOL (bazooka still in hand... Approve) atleast horses are more haindsom than bakris..LOL and if one really wants to see a bakri.. there are 504827 female leads on tv who cld give tough competition.. talking of which one thing that you said.. I dint expect ACTING in the real sense from anyone lead in this show per se..LOL and I was seriously taken aback to see KTs genuine method acting skills.. I dont rem the last time I saw a male lead in a tv show who could act.. barring maybe a Kavi Shastri in R.com.. forget acting most of the leads hardly have a screen presence.. but then again I havent seen a lot of shows.. LOL but w/e I did see.. a 55 yr old character/ actor in Mukti bandhan had more persona and charisma to pull off a corporate czar than 10 beefy hot leads taken together.. so on tht measure m  defo pleasantly surprised by KT.. he is extremely believable and convincing in his portrayal.. all 4 are decent actually.. 

and wait wat.. KD was abused after the raapchik TOI articleLOLLOL as it is poor thing hardly speaks up in the iv.. what wld they do now after tht DC article claiming the couple was too excited to shoot their reel shaadi.. ROFL now I know why such chindi gossip is considered as holy grail such tht the reporter takes credit in it being copied.. LOL reminds me of virat's line.. khaya peeya kuch nahi bill clearing.. at least the actors get paid for their portrayal, chem etc.. wat abt all d jobless ppl who take up a cause driven by fantasy at best..LOL

Nonchalant

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

loser. stalker.

LOL you love it dont ya.. only once in a blue moon do u get yer butt off the chair and make something.. so I SHALL THE FLAUNTS IT.. btw..spoke to p3 for a long time.. she'll catch up on parvarish too she said.. so now 3 of u on IT.. yayDancing

but LMAOOO yer rocky singh avisROFL i keep staring at his exp when sweety ji hits himLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 18 December 2011 at 10:58am
abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
You PM people huh...why don't I get them then:-P
Haven't watched the epis...Have quite a backlog...But your post was brilliant!
:)
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Priyanka_

You PM people huh...why don't I get them then:-P
Haven't watched the epis...Have quite a backlog...But your post was brilliant!
:)

nah havent resorted to that degree of torture yet..LOL PM ppl to read my post zabardasti..ROFLROFL good idea tho.. Wink i shall the keeps in mind.. time aney par chun chun ke badla lungiLOL

so eggjams over.. like I say abt backlogs.. keep them aside and start afresh..LOL glad you liked the long rant..

Go to top