Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Superb Post๐Ÿ‘ Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@resham: thanks a bunch for chippin in.. m doing 2 diff things together here๐Ÿ˜† oh u like sheldon eh.. he is defo an exaggerated version of the science nerd..but not totally off with his lack of social skills.. m a scientist myself.. and meet some real weirdos esp wid quirky social skills.. total fun when they are drunk especially๐Ÿคฃ but some of sheldon's analytical bouts with lack of any emotions crack me up.. i can so relate to it.. more than half the time i scare non-science folks on graphic analysis devoid of any emotions.. so BBT that ways is funny.. but u gotta love arrested development if u like intelligent comedy..thts my n my bestie's hubby's current fave topic.. ๐Ÿคฃ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tatan4karan

Superb Post๐Ÿ‘ Loved it๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks buddy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sona: yes, i know since MB days dat u wrk in science. but a scientist??? may i ask wat u do...or ppl like u do??๐Ÿ˜† bachpan se hi science mujhe raas nahi aaya๐Ÿ˜‰ so a bit stereotyped towards scientific geeks...also BBT doesn't helps๐Ÿคฃ

sheldon is definitely over-exaggerated...but he has the best lines. i love his paranoia of socialization and catching germs๐Ÿคฃ  penny is my 2nd fav...very relatable to me๐Ÿ˜† 

just did an imdb search on arrested development...seems like fun. but HIMYM n BBT along with all the indian dramas take up my time๐Ÿ˜†  in my final year of graduation...shud be cutting down my tv viewing...and u just added one on my mental list๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, gotta go now. bye.will meet u at ur next epi's take thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Too late this time but couldnt resist from commenting ๐Ÿ˜‰

There isnt much to say though cuz you have included all the details about every nuances..Agree Viren is so in love with Jeevika ..its quite a sight to see our mature,sober workaholic Viren following around Jeevika like a lovesick puppy ๐Ÿ˜†..The way KT is emoting the nervousness,excitement,longing of Viren through his eyes-FAB!๐Ÿ‘..I began to appreciate him as an actor from the scene he confronts Jeevika about manan and the later scenes when he was reduired to potray  restlessness,anger and disbelief .Then the drunk scene where his potrayal of a vulnerable Viren was perfect and coming time was awesome..Now after watching yesterday's episode i can say that he is qually good at romantic scenes ..His chemistry with KD becomes even more magical as the epiodes pass by..The first hug initiated by Jeevika where Viren was taken aback slightly,Jeevika's intial reluctance in the 'ab' scene..duo emoted each change of expression perfectlโญ๏ธ

the rest of the episode was nice too..For the first time i enjoyed a Manan scene lol..his interaction with maanvi wasnt preachy but cute..Liked the bit where Viraat was teasing J..

Super apt song selection for Dadaji๐Ÿคฃ..i was so annoyed when he was scolding chachaji in front of Jeevika

sonali.19281 thumbnail
@nonchalant: meant to ask u yer name... but yup never too late to comment on my thread..๐Ÿ˜† we can go on n on.. but a ili tied up now. .so will come bak to yer reply in detail later..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@sonali: hehe take ur time ..u can call me Janki ๐Ÿ˜Š
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[COLOUR=blue] @reshamc... my reply was there free for the reading, so anyone can reply to it... no, i haven't seen Karan in LNMDJ... how was he in that show?? And 8the so agree wit u abt the SRK n Kajol chemistry... they just hv to be in the same room and its enough for us.. :)I I tought Shahid n Amrita in Vivah made a good pairing too. Anyways, I see what u r saying abt us being more involved with tv actors' lives... I think with movie actor, we seem for 2-3the hours and then we move on. With tv actors, especially Indian actors coz we see 'em on a daily basis... we feel as if we really really know them. :) in some cases more than others depending on how sharing and in the public eye they are. [/COLOUR]

@sonali... real name is Juwayriya, but feel free to call me whatever u like :) I am used to nicknames coz many ppl hv trouble saying my name.Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Janki: we do mirror each other's inclinations when it comes to this show... I was telling a frnd here tht I had not even hrd of KT b4 and when I started watching the show for timepass in FF mode.. Nia with her spontaneity caught my attn instantly.. KD was good as Jeevika.. both KTs were likeable.. I did like the JV moments as it sorta reminded me of Salman Sonali in HSSH.. and I loved tht.. now I know Viren reminds me a lot of prem..๐Ÿ˜† (and I love Salman.. in those roles.. the subdued ones) so I was saying.. during the karva chauth morning after Jeevika overhears the phone convo of Viren when he looks back and raises his brows wid d what were u thinking look.. I first took notice of his presence..

but I defo sat up and took notice of his grip over acting in the JV scene on Manan confrontation.. esp his voice modulation.. I still remember the way he modulated the word Vishwas.. replete with pain, confusion, dilemma and cynicism.. tht min onwards I was on the lookout for this guy's range.. trying to see if I was overestimating it..๐Ÿ˜† (whenever I do like an actor I assume the critique role way too soon) and guy only got better with the swamini fiasco.. his scene with swamini remains one of my faves.. unlike most ppl I love Viren-Swamini equation.. there is this earnestness and connection there.. away from the norms.. where emotions of a biological mother is given precedence 

so the guy did well in emotional and convictional scenes.. but he totally won me over with his comic timing. .i was saying the subtle goofiness in the absence of funny lines is tough.. and is all dependent on body lang.. and to me Amol Palekar is the king of such genre.. KT reminded me of him the other day with the kheer chronicles..๐Ÿ˜† good monoacting skills for sure.. and the drunk scene ofcourse is my all time fave in d show.. hands down.. not overdoing the inebriation.. having proportion but tad bit more eccentric.. winsome portrayal there.. definitely.. 

idk if u missed my post on the kheer chronicles.. from yest... but here goes

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2395048

I am not going to get into any more details on the chemistry and romantic scenes.. done tht a lot. .and what more can be said.. there is an old school charm to it.. yet so convincing in their shoes.. as newly weds.. makes it worth the process like I said..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

Making a new reply coz I cant be bothered to hunt out and edit my original one. ๐Ÿ˜› When I made my original one, there were 2 pages of replies, now there are 7... Sonali, who knew your post would generate such excitement ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  you didnt really see the 7 odd pages its filled with friends randomly chatting abt everything from kolaveri to every karan on tv.. had no relevance as such..๐Ÿ˜†

You have got to admit they have amazing chemistry together!!! Makes one wonder if there really isnt going on between them. ๐Ÿ˜›  You dont want me started on the speculations..As it is I write a lot on the tacker tales.. have my takes on them as well but lets be discreet.. ๐Ÿ˜†dating or not.. they are entertaining.. period..๐Ÿ˜†

Really dont know what to say about the hug... I definitely think it was a big sign of things to come... ummm suhaag raat anyone??? ๐Ÿ˜† I mean seriously, can't u imagine all the awkwardness and lines we'd get from our chichora king??? ๐Ÿ˜†  we have gotten enough promotion of the SR and HM from the chichora (m glad the word took off on KT... he is totally tht๐Ÿ˜†) as it is its all for Jeevika's sake๐Ÿคฃ

Its true what u said about the intense lovelorn look thing. Muje to aisa dikhra tha ke koi puraney zamaaney ka b&w film dekhre the hum log. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Karan has become the master in those looks -- have u seen him in RBO?? nope idk of his existence b4 this show..๐Ÿ˜† but yup his lovelorn looks and the romanticism is defo classical.. ppl like these can romance a tree ๐Ÿ˜† n here we have a rather pretty girl.. with beautiful eyes to give his performance the extra sharpness

In regards to the camera uncle... Pata hai, mein bhi who sonch rahi thi... They are having an "alone moment" scene yet they really truly arent alone... camera wala hai, lighting wala hai, mike wala, ye wala, woh wala,etc... can u imagine the awkwardness??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why o Why does my mind have to wander so much??? I swear, sometimes the most random thoughts will come into my head while watching... ๐Ÿ˜› sometimes.. my mind is always on its tangent.. very rarely am I focussed when it comes to fiction viewing.. I take to my own layer of fiction.. like inception๐Ÿ˜†

Don't even get me started on the menu card issue!! ๐Ÿ˜ก I wwill only say this: Did Jeevika come stay in a home or in ageneral hotel where you pick and choose what u want to eat and when u want to eat??? I forgot...mealtimes are on a schedule too courtesy of Dictator Dadaji. ๐Ÿ˜› How did Viren & Viraat "grow up" in such an environment???๐Ÿ˜† guys hardly care or bother abt details they r much more easy going...esp viren.. i dont see the bros having much problems growing up esp as they had each other... they have sustained their intrinsic humor inspite the surroundings.. so there๐Ÿ˜†

Have no words for Dictator Dadaji... think I have talked abt him enuf in other threads...dude seriously needs to chillthe out!!!

What to say abt the sofa scene???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I was literally ๐Ÿ˜† with these particular lines:
viren: kya hua??
jeevika: kuch nahi
viren: kuch nahi???
the hidden innuendo combined with his naughty expression was too much for me to handle ๐Ÿคฃ Makes one wonder what his motives are???? ๐Ÿคฃ I think the sofa scene in general was well executed and relatively true to life. The myriad of expressions that pass thru their faces as well as the timing of them (like u said) were done splendidly by Karan and Krystle. WORD on that.. lot more portrayed on the eye and body language level.. there.. and the innuendos were defo fun.. whoever said they are boring.. just needs to scratch the surface.. m liking the contrast in the couples.. the younger ones have the wit and cheekiness.. where as the olders ones have their subtle, private sometimes goofy humor laden romance..๐Ÿ˜† very implicative.. more implied than stated here๐Ÿ˜‰

Wooh!! I think that's it for now. Let me know what u think. :)keep writing..