Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: reshamc

OMG!!!!!! the song suits sooo perfectly😛 tell me abt it.. i cldnt help crack up at the song and this epi together.. ðŸ˜†

lovely post once again😃  read ur yest's take also...but din't got the tym to repl. i just loved ur breakdown of viren's expressions while he was chori chori eating the kheer😆 ðŸ˜† did u read it.. I loved the whole monoacting.. clearly the guy has talent.. and presence.. if his offscreen segs arent a scream.. these scenes make up for it..😆

it seems u r loving KT's antics since the last 2 epis😉 well having seen both his previous shows..all i can say is "yeh to bas trailer hai, picture toh abhi baaki hai"😆  he is excellent in romance...and has a great comic timing😳 oh I wasnt posting here.. but I had ranted enough abt drunk viren in my blog where no one even watched d show🤣 oh i trust u ms soap encyclopedia.. if u say KT is a package to look fwd to.. m all eyes.. ðŸ˜† and it only helps tht his chem wid KD is rocking.. but I love Viren Virat equation too.. keep waiting for those moments.

coming to the post, loved viren's blabbering of finishing the kheer for it being too good😆 and then suddenly he being scared "sabko pata chal gaya?"... smooth transition😳  totally agree with virat's comment of jeevika being the medicne for all of viren's illness😉  
badi mushkil hai..khoya viren ka dil hai...koi jeevika ko uske saamne bitha do na😆  

d sabko pata chal gaya bit was funny.. .I cracked up there.. esp at d exp.. like lo kallo baat itna kuch kiya to no avail😆.. as for the scene yest.. I am wearing those kheer chronicle avis. .tht a frnd of mine made.. its defo one of my faves.. i sincerely feel underplayed goofy comedy is tough.. amol palekar was champion at tht.. witty, slapstick.. effervescent humor gets helps in lines.. goof is all body lang.. cant stress on it enough.. and underplaying it is teasing yer senses.. so KT earned my respect yest..and today😆
bang on abt doing the work in study...me was thinking the same too😆
and that menu card bit😲  i hav seen manyyy TV shows full of rich millionaire families...but never ever saw this weird custom of ordering food by menu card😲  chalo EHM has some novelty.. how bizarre is tht idea.. and how long does the cook take t omake all tht.. do they have global cuisine.. so diff cooks to make indian, chinese, italian, mexican.. so many qs no ans😆

sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Aahh, now this song will play in my head throughout the day. 🤣 WHY oh why did I go to listen to it againnn? 🤣
Haven't seen the epi, but can tell it was a good one!

dude catch the repeat.. it was a scream.. if virens continued goofiness wasnt good.. the KT-KD chem shone.. in their romanchik scenes.. upar se manu n her puntars wid Dabbu..😆 i even liked manan today for catchin manu's bluff😆 and chaudhry house brkfast.. wid badi beeij's priceless exp.. ðŸ˜† total paisa wasool.. till then listen to the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CC3NMv_9h4

n ye le epi ke yt links😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srtm4xDYYLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFW88CQhdY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR8idp8X0lc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0c9qT_spDc

jaa khush ho jaa😆
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What a saviour. Warna it's such a task to find the epis of this show! 🤣 And I know I'm gonna love it. Already sounds so damn awesome.

Ab song sunne ki zaroorat nahin hai, it's already bajoing in my head. 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail

What a saviour. Warna it's such a task to find the epis of this show! 🤣 And I know I'm gonna love it. Already sounds so damn awesome.

Ab song sunne ki zaroorat nahin hai, it's already bajoing in my head. 🤣

trick is go to desilinks.com.. ðŸ˜† they have HD on yt.. all of them make it private😆 so u wont find it just by searchin on yt.. heck tht stupid papapapapa of kollaveri is bajoing in my head😆 i hrd d best remix of kollaveri wid punjabi dhol beats.. swear its better thn the original😆
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh, thanksss! 🤣 Will do that from now on!

LMAO, tell me abt it. Kolaveri is such a darn annoying song, cause it just won't stop playing in my head. The paanpaanpa paan is sooo irritating. 🤣 I saw this amazing Kolaveri version made as a spoof on that sardarji who slapped Sharad pawar. 🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

THIS IS EPIC. 🤣 🤣 The beginning itself, "this is chamaat song" 🤣 🤣 🤣 And then "saale sab chor u chor u, main sabko todu" 🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Ohh, thanksss! 🤣 Will do that from now on!

LMAO, tell me abt it. Kolaveri is such a darn annoying song, cause it just won't stop playing in my head. The paanpaanpa paan is sooo irritating. 🤣 I saw this amazing Kolaveri version made as a spoof on that sardarji who slapped Sharad pawar. 🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXRsqoblCio

THIS IS EPIC. 🤣 🤣 The beginning itself, "this is chamaat song" 🤣 🤣 🤣 And then "saale sab chor u chor u, main sabko todu" 🤣 🤣 🤣

chamaat song🤣🤣u made my nite.. scam up u country thap u
stop  yer crap u .. u wrap u ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£n blahhblahblahbah EPICCC🤣🤣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't comment everyday cause you cover like everything so well, but I do want you to continue!!! 😳
The AB scene was epic, but IMO, the hug could've been MUCH better from J's side..just a little obervation, no offence please..I love these 2 to death..so I'm not criticizing anyone
KTlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

I don't comment everyday cause you cover like everything so well, but I do want you to continue!!! 😳

The AB scene was epic, but IMO, the hug could've been MUCH better from J's side..just a little obervation, no offence please..I love these 2 to death..so I'm not criticizing anyone

agree hug could have been more better...n tess i love virika like naythng bt fairy its not ta all worng to put finger in a decent manner ðŸ˜Š
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME ...🤗...after watching ehmmbh...i wait to read ur post dear :)))

Firstly loved the hug...completely unexpected ...and b'ful ..!!

secondly...a vm on dadaji on Kolaveri ...sumone plzz...hes too much..!!!

also i agree how Virika relationship is shaping up...very imp for the future track 

once again love ur post..!!!
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ red bold part : THANKYOU😃  i have always considered myself so😆 ðŸ˜† but no one ever actually acknowledged my capablity...must say u hav "insaan ki sahi parakh"😉