Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG sonali ur too hilarious...
I watched the Virika scene like again and again...that anxiety, that darr, that naughtypan and that hopelessly in love...all was so damn well enacted by KT...I officially love this guy and his pankha for life ❤️
KD has such amazing eyes naturally and those glances she gives are like cherry on the top...She did pretty amazing job as well...👍🏼
Dadaji is getting on my nerves now thoda thoda..thank goodness Virat keeps the atmosphere lighter...precap looks interesting as well..Devar-Bhabhi will have gr8 bonding it seems...
I would love to have this menu system😆 but you are right...I hate to workout so no thank you I am good 😃

here is my version for Kolaveri for Virika and Dadaji! 😆
why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Dadaji...🤣
Distance la Viren - Jeevika...
Newly Weds Couple uuu...😆
Send them on Honeymoonu moonu
Give them break u..🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepika26

As usual Awesome post and Analysis on Todays episode Sonali.definetly one of the best epi's for me after yesterday's one.KT's expressions and his one liners with that husk were definetly a Bang on.i dont knoe if u have watched KT's previous shows but he is definetly the  king of romance  on Telly for me.have u watched the IF  interview of Karan and krystal .if u Already have please  post ur Analysis on tacker tales when ever u have time😆

😆deepika... I did watch the TB IV this morning.. coz it was one of those mornings when u goof up and have more time in hand than you thought.. so yup caught it early and randomized on the thread here goes

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2398889&TPN=4

yup when Ashu got me to watch the show.. she had told me she likes KT.. KTs whole existence came into my radar wid this show.. I have never seen or hrd of him.. m one of those ignorant children as far as soaps are concerned..😆 but m liking what m seeing of him... has good presence.. really nice voice.. (my fave thing abt him actually.. make tht second.. his humor defo comes first😆) and he modulates it well.. idk abt king of romance.. but he was rather believable abt the whole thing.. in fact reminded me of this song tht'll really suit viren if someone's making a VM.. 😆 but yup KT-KD chem is an attractive option here😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

LOL

what a perfect song u have chosen sonali 🤣 fergieee! rofl it just suits viren's haalat a bit too much eh 🤣 i mean look at the guy, he is all latoo over his wife , poor thing needs to straighten up otherwise dadaji will not spare him next time 🤣 all virika scenes were brilliantly done today and viren cracked me up BIG time 😆

LOVEDD maanvi/manan, funny yet sensible! now maanvi's disease thing is worrying me :(
great episode overall:)

the song is very co-incidental... like i mentioned.. its almost a conspiracy. the song and Viren's goofiness😆i guess wid his day dreaming ways we shld have seen this coming.. but this is on another level as it hits us.. but I remember when he was daydreaming and dancing with Virat b4 marriage dadaji was smiling away standing in the stairs.. w/e happened to tht humor in d old man.. M sure its there somewhr.. cant even blame it on PMS🤣 wonder wat d reason is for the tantrums..😆oh  viren cracked me up even more yest.. i made a solo post on his chronicles wid d kheer and made ishu make these avis for me.. the ones m sporting.. reminds me.. whr are those san avis from ipk eh😆 m so out of d loop abt her these days...

oh i liked manvi manan n puntars scene too.. in jeevika's absence manan was trying to be the voice of reason for her.. coz he knows how juvenile she is.. but i guess what jeevika can.. manan cant.. esp coz he is a doc.. 😆 m thinking manan may brk d news to jeevika if he gets n inkling and tht may again pose issues wid Jeevika viren if she doesnt confide abt what manan is saying to viren..but all tht is far .. lets enjoy the light hearted fun b4 d heavy duty stuff takes precedence..😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

Have read your analysis Sonali... but will reply properly in a few. As I have lots of little comments an things I wanted to say, but I have to get kids ready for bed. One thing though... I DO sound jobless dont I????? 😛

did u say kids and jobless in the same sentence..😆how could you.. my work bestie's adorable kids get to me after one evening with them..😆 m literally tired from one baby sitting session.. so nope you can defo not claim joblessness here..😆 you are d brave soul.. let the rest take d jobless tag.. see I can try to cover up for my goof-ups😆.. 

will be waiting for yer tippanis😃
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

OMG sonali ur too hilarious... bachpan se🤣

I watched the Virika scene like again and again...that anxiety, that darr, that naughtypan and that hopelessly in love...all was so damn well enacted by KT...I officially love this guy and his pankha for life ❤️make a list of all d telly guys u like.. i still havent found one guy on telly i can be pankha for life.. and have major hormonal crush on yet..😆 but yup among most I have seen on tv.. KT fares rather well on my list.. Kavi Shastri is still on top tho😆
KD has such amazing eyes naturally and those glances she gives are like cherry on the top...She did pretty amazing job as well...👍🏼 now we talking.. I can gush away on pretty girls.. first san and now KD.. i have such a girl crush on her eyes..😆 she is looking even more pretty after the wedding.. in her new look and non-champi hair..  i mean not tucked..😆
Dadaji is getting on my nerves now thoda thoda..thank goodness Virat keeps the atmosphere lighter...precap looks interesting as well..Devar-Bhabhi will have gr8 bonding it seems... dadaji is one item.. he is trying too hard to take the focus of my girl swamini.. wait till she bounces back wid some line tht wld burn this forum 😎 altho manu brings out the best in her😆
I would love to have this menu system😆 but you are right...I hate to workout so no thank you I am good 😃 the sinful thought itself made me run to the gym late nite😆upar se holiday season is upon us.. the desserts and cakes are my nemesis😆

here is my version for Kolaveri for Virika and Dadaji! 😆 s ee I knew I cld trust someone to make a spoof... idk a word of tht song apart from the papapapa papapapa.. so while u sing.. i give d bg mujik😆
why this Kolaveri Kolaveri Dadaji...🤣
Distance la Viren - Jeevika...
Newly Weds Couple uuu...😆
Send them on Honeymoonu moonu
Give them break u..🤣

papapapa papapap papapap papa pa

pretty much all the Karans of tellywood comes in my list but that is another thing altogether...I get mushy gushy very quick 😆 I am a die-hard romantic at heart so I still feel that the kind of lowe that show onscreen is REAL 😆 I know that sounds really cheesy but somewhere in my dil ka kona I am still that hopeless romantic teenager 😆
Kavi Shastri is YUM ☺️...I watched whole 26 episodes of Rishta.com in 3 days 😆
told ya I get smitten by yummy chokra very quick 😆
but Kavi isone of a kind...His accent was the best thing about him...LOVED it...too bad he is taken 
I am very choosy when it comes to girls though...its ditto for me as you...
Pehle San and now KD has succeeded in me having girl crush 😉

and OMG trust me I think they are making Dadaji act like such hitler on purpose...who works on the very next day of the wedding unless its really urgent...🥱...Swamini can be only ignited best by Mannu😆

ufff dont talk about holiday season...my cravings for chocolates reaches its peak and unfortunately I cant eat them...😒

LOL on Kolaveri song, I dont understand a word but its an hilarious song and too catchy...😆
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@kruti: 🤣ok so u r so gonna kill me but who r all d karans🤣i know wahi, ksg n now KT.. is tht all or there r more🤣🤣kavi is a suave man... like those kinds esp d ones who can talk.. n u don feel like shootin yerself when they open their mouth😆KTs humor n voice works 4 him.. u must be into BS and MS🤣 coz u r wearing them...

san i never had a girl crush on.. she just made me feel proud of myself esp coz we r alike in our randomness😆but if i were a guy i wld defo date san 😆n KD too😆

u cant eat chocolates😲how do u live🤣i'd die of depression😆as for kollaveri m just amused by how popular it is when i dont get y 😆
^^ ROFL sona dont worry I wont kill you baba...you got the Karans right just add one more Karan which is Kundra but he is not doing television right now so but KT's randomness reminds me of Kundra so much..woh bhi ekdum vella tha 🤣 I love the vellapanti in guys! 😆
kuch bhi, kabhi bhi!! 🤣
there are few more Karans as well, but mere liye itne bahut hain 😆
yeah Sobti is doing a fine job as ASR and MS - well he has a long way to go but loved him as Samrat, Chasmish ka Samrat 😳

nahi its not like I cant eat chocolates at all but its just that I had a major tooth problem recently so had to cut down on chocolates 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sense of deja vu... It's MB all over again... Read ur analysis... Will watch epi later... Same old story... Will d epi live up 2 d analysis?😆😆😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@ Kruti: oh temp problem.. i wld have held u as anti chocolate inspiration😆 thts like my major weakness.. and talking of vellaness i love it in general irrespective of gender😆but KT is a shaana chichora types more than vella🤣 BS is more vella😆 both starkly punjbi humor.. but i like KTs  better.. its a lil more urbane.. and  cheeky..has more wit.. BS is theth😆😆 Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago