India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mami-Shyam-La Team?!?! (Page 2)

INA_5 Newbie
INA_5
INA_5

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone, this is the first time I'm writing on this forum, I love reading what everyone posts!
Right from the beginning I had a feeling that the CVs might turn La into a negative character, but I thought she'd team up with Mami.

Both La and Mami won't team up with Shyam, that would mean knowing what he's done to Anjali...I don't think they will stand for that.

Making Payal and Khushi's life miserable yeah, but I hope La is not evil. I liked her friendship with KKG.

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by INA_5

Hi Everyone, this is the first time I'm writing on this forum, I love reading what everyone posts!
Right from the beginning I had a feeling that the CVs might turn La into a negative character, but I thought she'd team up with Mami.

Both La and Mami won't team up with Shyam, that would mean knowing what he's done to Anjali...I don't think they will stand for that.

Making Payal and Khushi's life miserable yeah, but I hope La is not evil. I liked her friendship with KKG.

No, I meant to say what if Mami and La team up with Shyam but they dont know about Shyam's truth.

He could easily do something to make Khushi seem bad in front of the others.  He's definitely evil and capable of that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraaa.

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Ugghhh no...not a vamp team!
Im glad the show hasnt brought in the usual saas-bahu drama yet, but definitely dont want this show to be turned like this.

Edited by nyxx - 16 December 2011 at 6:57pm
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
They could keep La in the show and pair her up with Shyam ROFL but really I want La to get someone as good as her (: 
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Ugghhh no...not a vamp team!
Im glad the show hasnt brought in the usual saas-bahu drama yet, but definitely dont want this show to be turned like this.

Oh Dontcha worry, we're about to see some SERIOUS saas bahu drama once Payal-Akash are married.  Mami vs Payal is going to be an interesting war to witness.
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

They could keep La in the show and pair her up with Shyam ROFL but really I want La to get someone as good as her (: 

Oh my god. Never!!!!!!  I actually like La.  I do NOT want her paired with Shyam the snake under ANY circumstances!!

saraaa.

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Oh my god. Never!!!!!!  I actually like La.  I do NOT want her paired with Shyam the snake under ANY circumstances!!

true but if they consider changing La's character negative, I wouldn't mind this anymore Ouch I don't understand WHY they have to make her turn towards revenge :/ it's her decision to leave anyway. 

and actually I dont think La will return after a long time. She can only come for revenge with ArHi are together which is a long time from now. 
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

true but if they consider changing La's character negative, I wouldn't mind this anymore Ouch I don't understand WHY they have to make her turn towards revenge :/ it's her decision to leave anyway. 

and actually I dont think La will return after a long time. She can only come for revenge with ArHi are together which is a long time from now. 

I agree!  ArHi getting together seems like YEARS from now.  -.-  When it comes to ArHi, the story seems to be CRAWLINGGG.  Needs to pick up the pace just a tiny bit.

saraaa.

Go to top