love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh My God!
I just read the La's exit and a possible re-entry for revenge Article...and I was thinking:

What if Mami, Shyam and La unite to break apart Arnav-Khushi?😲😲

How likely do you think that track is? (I say there's a 50-50 chance). 

Mami hates Khushi and Payal and all the guptas.  La will hate on Khushi for "stealing" Arnav from him.  And Snake is definitely still after khushi (I have no doubts about that!).  its scary to think what would happen if these three got together?!  Any combo is dangerous..Mami-Shyam, Mami-La, Shyam-La...and the scariest of them all Mami-Shyam-La!!!

What your takes/thoughts on this??  I say it would be DISASTROUS!

Love,

Katie <3

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg. That is a scary combo any of the 3 could prove to be deadly. I'm still hoping la will return with revenge on her mind but will see how happy asr is with Khushi and back off!!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I promise I will stop watching the show that day!
^LOL...oh man...i dont know.  I hope this doesnt happen...its too cliche...
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I promise I will stop watching the show that day!

that will be my take too!!!
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, is Ekta maiyya taking over this show? 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is just so predictable :| the way they've made La's character. I seriously started to enjoy seeing her friendship with Khushi. in one moment the cvs wanna ruin it with revenge </3 I'd understand if ASR was in love with La so she would have a reason to come back for him but he never loved her. I thought he made that clear himself. 

I actually wanted to see Shyam change into a good guy but that won't happen :( and Mami needs to go hello hi BYE BYE😆

what a possible but bad combo that would be for ArHi 
I completely Agree.  that would be terrible!  and then maybe Shyam will turn Anjali against Khushi and Nani as welll...and then ArHi would be really in trouble!!  omgsh.  the thought alone is depressing!!  :(  Lets hope the CV's decide to be creative and not go the cliche way.  :\
INA_5 thumbnail
Hi Everyone, this is the first time I'm writing on this forum, I love reading what everyone posts!
Right from the beginning I had a feeling that the CVs might turn La into a negative character, but I thought she'd team up with Mami.

Both La and Mami won't team up with Shyam, that would mean knowing what he's done to Anjali...I don't think they will stand for that.

Making Payal and Khushi's life miserable yeah, but I hope La is not evil. I liked her friendship with KKG.

Originally posted by: INA_5

Hi Everyone, this is the first time I'm writing on this forum, I love reading what everyone posts!
Right from the beginning I had a feeling that the CVs might turn La into a negative character, but I thought she'd team up with Mami.

Both La and Mami won't team up with Shyam, that would mean knowing what he's done to Anjali...I don't think they will stand for that.

Making Payal and Khushi's life miserable yeah, but I hope La is not evil. I liked her friendship with KKG.

No, I meant to say what if Mami and La team up with Shyam but they dont know about Shyam's truth.

He could easily do something to make Khushi seem bad in front of the others.  He's definitely evil and capable of that.