India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Don't hate on Aakash (Page 2)

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
i agree with "invisible smile and vishwa" - most people watch these soaps cause they have fantasy to fulfill. They want romance and the romance scenes between akash and moniya was just not cutting it Thumbs Down.
As soon and uday and moniya had a scene together you could have felt the chemistry straight off the screen. I felt it - that is why i am here and i have stuck to the show. I dont even have this channel in my country (  i have to pay for it ) but i keep up online.
Akash just looks too old for moniya - especially with the kind of teenage appearance she has right now. Akash suited the role in his previous show on Zee (AJMBHKJ) but he does not suit this role.
I say if Uday and Moniya clicks together and the viewers want to see them together then for the show to survive - give the viewers what they want.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirv

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I dont know about others, but I dont hate Akash. If I were to forget everything else like who is hot and who isnt, and who has chemistry with who and what not, and I was comparing based solely on personality I would still choose Uday. Akash's character is portrayed in such a way that he seems perfect, and I find that boring and annoying. Humans arent supposed to be perfect, we are all flawed and I like men with their imperfections because these imperfections define who we are. Uday's personality is magnetic. His personality is seductive, it just draws you towards him.
Uday is stubborn, possessive, protective, wild, calculating, smart, controlling and most importantly he is a man, not a boy. I respect a man who goes after what he wants and I respect a man even more if he has the brains to actually get what he wants, which Uday certainly does. Now I know that right now Uday is probably just after the throne, but he is already possessive about her for whatever reason. But I am sure possessiveness will slowly give way to love. I just hope he doesnt become sappy like Akash.
Plus, Akash truly would not be able to handle Manyata. Like Uday said she is fire and he is water. He would fizz her out completely. I remember this one scene when Akash takes her to the club and she actually yells at him saying ek minute, ruko. Just the way she ordered him was appalling, and he didnt mind. It was as if she didnt respect him at all. If someone spoke to me like that we would have problems.

I also love how wild Manyata is with Uday, while with Akash she is painfully lovey-dovey and BORING. I like the package that uday offers. He is mysterious, alluring, dark while Akash is just plain good. Akash isn't enough to keep me interested for 5 minutes let alone 45 minutes every Mon-Fri. BTW, I agree that Akash accepting her when she was poor was sweet and all, but Uday will accept (in fact he already kinda has) her as she is- a wild princess who lived most her life in a chawl. So you see its all about personality- goody two shoes or a man with imperfections. Your pick!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirv..yajnaseni..

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

Originally posted by Tutiface

ONE WORD its a show not reality so therefore fantasy is all that matters!!!!!!!... second akash is ugly and I dont think auidience cares about his heart all they care about is when they turn on the television to watch a show where their eyes are pleased along with their mind!!

we live in such a shallow world where a person appearance is more dominating than their actions. 
ya well maybe if he was good at acting people could overlook his face... but sadly both of them lack!...and hun shows aint the real world its fictional, and when there are better options why should one settle for less!!!
ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
1)The first reason for not liking Akash...is the guy playing Akash's role.If it was Ashish as Akash.Most probably I'd say...chaal Haat Uday.Big smileBut Abhishek and Prial are like Brother and Sis than couple.Thumbs DownWhere Uday or Ashish is the perfect match for Prial.He is cute,handsome,young,smart...well I better stop.EmbarrassedJust one word more...''Hug'' for Uday and Ashish.

2)The next reason is the story of Akash's love.He is the most obedient son of a commercial parent.Who most probably was tortured and pressurized from his childhood to be no 1.Which was the motto of his life.

Now suddenly Munya came to his life like an window to escape from his real goal of life.He is playing against his wish.The thing he got for Munya...wasn't for love.He is just trying to escape from his parent's pressure.Which he will get anyway if he wants.Munya is not needed in his
life.

3)Akash was the Hot guy of Chol.He gave Munya an expansive shoe.Took her to tour.Spend a good time.Hmmm...does this means love????
Nooo.Munya was actually forced to love him by her two friends.I can't call it even infatuation.May be immaturity of Munya.I hope Akash a matured guy should understand that.
She went to Akash.Bcoz...she doesn't got a place to go.Her Dad...Mrurari came up as her greatest enemy.Her real family is more like Aliens from Mars.How can she go to any of them than Akash.The safest person.Who is introduced by her friends as a ''Jewel in the crown''.
If in this situation...Akash even took her as a lover...he would do the biggest mistake of his life.Frankly speaking Munya doesn't have the simplest idea of love yet.She is innocent and still a child.

4)On the other hand.Uday was her childhood friend.Most probably Manyatha was the weakest part of that wicked Prince.Who thinks everything as a game.He was sad for hurting 3 yr old Manyatha and most probably guilty too.Which is against his present nature.

But still he who is always in coolest nature.Acted differently with the Munya.I mean Munya.Not Manyatha.On the sea side...nxt on the Disco.He ran to Munya ...But when he saw the mark on her back.He just stopped there.He can't do what he wanted to do.Even felt bad.If CVs have any plans for this ,I'd say...''WoW...what a brilliant story''.Thumbs Up
I just hope the Stone Prince to get his heart back.

Well its too early to say UV or Akash.But I can accept UV more...than Akash with Manyatha.

Edited by ILovePushan - 15 December 2011 at 11:46pm

doosheeka

doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I think Akaash is a jerk. Damn it, the girl loves him and he is concerned about the world. Moniya does not care about the comfort that she will get by being the princess, she only cares about being with akaash. her world and life lies with akash and not the riches of the world.

the love, acceptance and companion of akkash means the world to her and she will be happy with him in any state that he keeps her.

actually i like the pair of uday and manyata more than that of akkash but i felt bad on seeing manyata's broken heart
nirv Senior Member
nirv
nirv

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I love Uday's personality too and want to only see Manyata with him. The screen is on fire when both of them are together. I can't stand to watch Akash at all with her, like the rest of you I fast forward his scenes. Like everyone said, Akash's character is very boring. If he is kept in the lead this show will end soon. 

I hope the CV's are not trying to create a story of Beauty and the Beast, where Akash is the Beast and Manyata marries him. Only here Beauty would be royalty and Beast the commoner. YUCK. Seriously, I will stop watching it the moment Akash stays as the lead and Uday is made totally negative. That would be torture to watch those two together. 

I totally agree with all of you that Uday and Manyata have amazing chemistry and that Akash is absolutely boring and a bad fit for his character. The CV's need to change the lead guy as Uday. Hope this CVs read all our requests.
wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i didnt care about chemistry what akash is uday can never be Smile because akash is very sweat he just sacrificed his love so that she can have a better life. uday is hot which is y him being with monia made the scene more intense. but i go for a  sweet akash then a hot jerk like uday. who cares if he isnt as attractive as uday he is a better person then him he really loved monia. i felt that love.  

sh4m_4

Go to top