India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Don't hate on Aakash

IVIathenaIVI Senior Member
IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
People are hating on Aakash because they think he's the main lead, or stealing Manayata away from Udayveer, but you have to remember Aakash loved her when she didn't have two cents to rub together, he loved and cared for her because of her personality and not the title she carries, since he wasn't aware of it. He truly knows where her happiness lies and is not selfish in regards to letting her achieve it. Then again this is a serial and some the best characters are made to the worst things by the writers so yea i don't how long this Aakash will be with us. 

Now onto Udayveer, he has always been shown as this calculative person who knows exactly how to mold himself to the situation and act accordingly. The fact he was willing to marry Jai for political reasons and then left her when better situation came across, goes to show us that he might just want Manayata because she's an heir. He might subconsciously have feeling for her but consciously he acts according to whatever will help him gain more power, prestige. It doesn't matter if he has to tease, please or get down on his knees, he will get what he is after. 

#rantover 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4wisehigaholicJadedOmaRamdass

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
my reason for dislike towards akash is not because of his character but rather the person playing akash's character, he can't emote to save his life, and i'm quite serious here. Whenever he is with manyata,i find myself forwarding their scenes because they just don't touch me on a emotional level, they have zero chemistry. Nobody's hating this sober, its just his chemistry with manyata does not click, there not exciting here, nothing new or something to look forward too.

Now to uday, there so much scope for a out of the ordinary story here, if the cv's play their cards right, him and manyata can create a epic story here. Udayveer lives for the title, thats the thought he has been fed from childhood, you can't expect him to change upfront, and thats where manyata comes in, she will teach him theres more to life than titles and being a royal!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ILovePushannirvmillllli-scarlett-OmaRamdassreadingworms.S.H.I.E.L.D.-Rema-

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

People are hating on Aakash because they think he's the main lead, or stealing Manayata away from Udayveer, but you have to remember Aakash loved her when she didn't have two cents to rub together, he loved and cared for her because of her personality and not the title she carries, since he wasn't aware of it. He truly knows where her happiness lies and is not selfish in regards to letting her achieve it. Then again this is a serial and some the best characters are made to the worst things by the writers so yea i don't how long this Aakash will be with us. 

Now onto Udayveer, he has always been shown as this calculative person who knows exactly how to mold himself to the situation and act accordingly. The fact he was willing to marry Jai for political reasons and then left her when better situation came across, goes to show us that he might just want Manayata because she's an heir. He might subconsciously have feeling for her but consciously he acts according to whatever will help him gain more power, prestige. It doesn't matter if he has to tease, please or get down on his knees, he will get what he is after. 

#rantover 

The fact is that no one is questioning the part of Akash loving Manyata... that is not the point. The only reason why people hate on Akash is because they do not see any chemistry. Now many Akash fans will tell me that I am biased and don't like him cuz he is not hot or he doesnt have the style, but that's not true. There are many leads where the girl is like Manyata and the guy is poor and from a middle class family like Akash and not all are good looking for example I really liked Nihaal and Veera from Kis desh...and Nihaal  is NOT that good looking... but the chemistry between them was hot...well until she died and yatty yatty yatta DeadLOL
Akash is a caring guy, I admit it, but he is not interesting enough for me to stick to my T.V. He has this lack of presence in the character which just doesn't bring attention.
Yes, Uday is being with Manyata for the money but in the beginning episodes you see that he was angry when he was told to marry JN... also keep in account that he is a Prince and his way of thinking will be different. Though I like his character cuz he can handle Manyata...like you said he knows how to act accordingly and is quite a arrogant and snobbish genious when it comes to playing the pawns... he gets his way and Manyata would be equal to him since she likes to get her way as well...  Akash though, would not be able to stand by her and her persona...she overpowers him and that's the main reason I do not like their scenes at all...
Also its true that many of us like UV and we keep on commenting abt his shirts and looks and all that but that doesn't mean that its the sole reason for our hatred towards Akash...many of the things are said for fun. Akash is sweet but just not right for developing the chemistry...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvlove...OMGreadingworms.S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdass-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Originally posted by AngelGurlr

#rantover 

The fact is that no one is questioning the part of Akash loving Manyata... that is not the point. The only reason why people hate on Akash is because they do not see any chemistry. Now many Akash fans will tell me that I am biased and don't like him cuz he is not hot or he doesnt have the style, but that's not true. There are many leads where the girl is like Manyata and the guy is poor and from a middle class family like Akash and not all are good looking for example I really liked Nihaal and Veera from Kis desh...and Nihaal  is NOT that good looking... but the chemistry between them was hot...well until she died and yatty yatty yatta DeadLOL
Akash is a caring guy, I admit it, but he is not interesting enough for me to stick to my T.V. He has this lack of presence in the character which just doesn't bring attention.
Yes, Uday is being with Manyata for the money but in the beginning episodes you see that he was angry when he was told to marry JN... also keep in account that he is a Prince and his way of thinking will be different. Though I like his character cuz he can handle Manyata...like you said he knows how to act accordingly and is quite a arrogant and snobbish genious when it comes to playing the pawns... he gets his way and Manyata would be equal to him since she likes to get her way as well...  Akash though, would not be able to stand by her and her persona...she overpowers him and that's the main reason I do not like their scenes at all...
Also its true that many of us like UV and we keep on commenting abt his shirts and looks and all that but that doesn't mean that its the sole reason for our hatred towards Akash...many of the things are said for fun. Akash is sweet but just not right for developing the chemistry...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-readingworms.OmaRamdass

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
ONE WORD its a show not reality so therefore fantasy is all that matters!!!!!!!... second akash is ugly and I dont think auidience cares about his heart all they care about is when they turn on the television to watch a show where their eyes are pleased along with their mind!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
What i would say is.

This is telly industry. Here a jodi without the spark and chemistry cannot stand. It's a very truth filled statement.

If there's chemistry then the jodi will go to more heights and the show too. Akash and Moniya lack chemistry,there's no spark whatsoever. If they go with Akash moniya track they'll have the show wrapping up within 2,3 months will the lessest trps... LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvlove...OMG-scarlett-S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdass-Rema-

IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tutiface

ONE WORD its a show not reality so therefore fantasy is all that matters!!!!!!!... second akash is ugly and I dont think auidience cares about his heart all they care about is when they turn on the television to watch a show where their eyes are pleased along with their mind!!

we live in such a shallow world where a person appearance is more dominating than their actions. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4wisehigaholic

IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

What i would say is.

This is telly industry. Here a jodi without the spark and chemistry cannot stand. It's a very truth filled statement.

If there's chemistry then the jodi will go to more heights and the show too. Akash and Moniya lack chemistry,there's no spark whatsoever. If they go with Akash moniya track they'll have the show wrapping up within 2,3 months will the lessest trps... LOL

yes but what will happen when the writers use the age old abuse turns to love formula for this tv show. we agree there is chemistry between them and yes uday will marry moniya and then at first the two will not get along then they will fall in love, i mean this the new thing and people seem to forgetting about the real genuine love i mean if the focus was given to it, it may have chance to blossom into a natural, understanding love.

Go to top