Mahiii Mahiii Mahiii Mahiii Mahiii 4everrr

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hyeee Main marjawa WOW 😲 Mera Fav  Mahiii Mahiii tune Jeh GHSP 2 Keh Leye He bahnna hain😍 Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its so beautiful yaar..!!~~~ ❤️

I am missing my gurti and maaneet even more after listening to it...😭
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omgg jaani
this is soo effing beautiful
hayee marjawaan
thankyouu so much
missing my maaneet :(
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Love this was so beautiful! Made me cry--I wished they had used for their SR or soemthing...or another song sequence!

The beats are amazing--especially when the tune picks up--wow!!!
ninand thumbnail
ohmygod its awesome !! its beautiful !! too too good !! Damn I dont want them to use this on any other couple, EVER !! 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow...i am speechless...u know i always wished for a woman to sing Maahi in geet's point of view...every time hearing a man singing it felt like the maahi was more of a MSK's POV...BUT today finally a woman sang maahi...and was it beautiful!

I wished this was played at least once on maaneet before it ended...the piece was BEAUTIFUL...i LOVED IT...brilliant!

thank you raju singh.
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

wow...i am speechless...u know i always wished for a woman to sing Maahi in geet's point of view...every time hearing a man singing it felt like the maahi was more of a MSK's POV...BUT today finally a woman sang maahi...and was it beautiful!

I wished this was played at least once on maaneet before it ended...the piece was BEAUTIFUL...i LOVED IT...brilliant!

thank you raju singh.

I went friggin mad listening to it !! yeh.. that woman's part took it to an entirely different level! gave it a haunting quality , a drunkenness .. huh.. oh hell Shivani I pray they dont use it on some new couple.. its soo good that they m..    No way..

it was so sweet of Raju to upload with Maan-Geets pics ..😳.. its getting more and more difficult to get over them with all these things..❤️
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ninand

I went friggin mad listening to it !! yeh.. that woman's part took it to an entirely different level! gave it a haunting quality , a drunkenness .. huh.. oh hell Shivani I pray they dont use it on some new couple.. its soo good that they m..    No way..

it was so sweet of Raju to upload with Maan-Geets pics ..😳.. its getting more and more difficult to get over them with all these things..❤️

oh i will kill whoever dares to take this peice of music that belongs ONLY to maaneet...i will kill them😡

i know i am listening to it over and over again.😭 I cannot get over it...what will i do tomorrow? Oh yea i can study...LMAO...BUT no Geet tomorrow...can u believe that?
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Just Wanted To Open A Topic On This!
I Saw The Link And I Watched It...Closed My Eyes And Imagined MaanEet...I Had Tears In My Eyes *Got Them Right Now*
And I Was Weeping When I Saw Our MaanEet Pics...This For Me Has Been The Best Version ...Because It Had The Female Voice In It Too...Ughhh My Tears Aren't Stopping!
I'll Kill If This Is Used On Any Other Couple!!
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please tell me it is for Geet Season 2 and I really want to hear that it is coming back with a bang.
Missing GURTI a lot. Thanks to You and Raju.