India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

manyata's friends

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

OMG seriously manyatas so called friends chinky and i dunno the other ones name are so annoying!!!!... they piss me off!!...if I was a real friend I would want my friend to be with her family but NO these two are just feeding her immaturity!!!!...and even akash is trying to part ways with manyata, but will these annoying girls let that happen...I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!!

anyways I just feel getting akash out of her life is second to how much I want these 2 to get out!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...Im so irritated by them!...SORRY for the people who disagree, im just stating my opinion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayafilmyprincess-scarlett--Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i jus cnt stand dis 2 esp akash  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Its better he stays a good frnd!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessOmaRamdass-Rema-

IVIathenaIVI Senior Member
IVIathenaIVI
IVIathenaIVI

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
they're acting according to what they're friend wants,  I mean they go through all this trouble and stick up for her. I would want friends that have my back not  the 'yes mam' types JN has. They are good friends and have proved it time and time agian, they snuck into the palace (albiet with JN help) but nonetheless they didnt care about their safety when it came to Manayata happiness. They know in their hearts that Manayata/moniya loves aakash, she's said so herself and they've witnessed their love blossom, and how you expect them not to do anything when this love they seen get created in front of them get pulled apart. 
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

they're acting according to what they're friend wants,  I mean they go through all this trouble and stick up for her. I would want friends that have my back not  the 'yes mam' types JN has. They are good friends and have proved it time and time agian, they snuck into the palace (albiet with JN help) but nonetheless they didnt care about their safety when it came to Manayata happiness. They know in their hearts that Manayata/moniya loves aakash, she's said so herself and they've witnessed their love blossom, and how you expect them not to do anything when this love they seen get created in front of them get pulled apart. 

filmyprincess

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
agree with the topic starter, Rima di, and Poulomi diThumbs Up...I dont like those two chicki nd whatever the other one's name is, and most of all I DESPISE, and HATE AKASH!! Angry...Uff to me whenever they show Manya with him it seems like a bro sis scene going onWacko...ManVeer 4 ever...Approve

In today's episode i liked Jai's friends better than Manya's so called friends. Jai's friends were saying that Manyata would say "Main tumhare bache ki maa bane wali hoon" lol to Uday..ROFL.and then they were acting like Uv nd Manya...lol Loved that...Cool

Edited by filmyprincess - 15 December 2011 at 6:22pm

-Rema-

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

agree with the topic starter, Rima di, and Poulomi diThumbs Up...I dont like those two chicki nd whatever the other one's name is, and most of all I DESPISE, and HATE AKASH!! Angry...Uff to me whenever they show Manya with him it seems like a bro sis scene going onWacko...ManVeer 4 ever...Approve

In today's episode i liked Jai's friends better than Manya's so called friends. Jai's friends were saying that Manyata would say "Main tumhare bache ki maa bane wali hoon" lol to Uday..ROFL.and then they were acting like Uv nd Manya...lol Loved that...Cool
LOL lol i guess great minds think alike!!... cause im also grossed by the incest they are portaying in the show...and also ya jn's friends are comicalBig smileBig smile

filmyprincess

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

To a extent I agree that they risked their life to save her and all that but ethically speaking you would want your friend to go back to her home, whether she has feelings for this man or not. The two friends of her have seen how worried the family was and they do know that she belongs there, whether she admits or not. Akash not being in the mahal for a few days without Manyata won't mean his love is seperated, but I felt it would have been more considerate to have Manyata first sort out the family problems then bring her to Akash. Also I felt that Akash was a disappointment as well, if I have a lover, I would want him to stick behind my back, no matter what the reason is. He just let go of Manyata cuz she was a Princess. He could have protected her and told Uday that she does not wish to go back, I mean she is of age to decide where she wants to go. But he didn't. The guy didn't even move! I won't blame Manyata for being mad, and his reasoning was terrible! If he cared so much then they should have gotten married and just stayed there...why bother running?
And lastly, Monia only felt something for Akash cuz her friends provoked her, he was the only other person in her life that cared about her. And Uday also found Manyata very interesting when she was the two cent girl to him... but ofcourse Akash would love her since they come from the same background...its natural for that to happen...the two connect more.

love...OMG

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top