India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Strange Feeling on MEERA...

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Confusedafter watching y'day episode, i have a very strange feeling about meera... meera is surely up to something... shes not gonna leave K peacefully... Shocking part was she made her entry at GH today... n met pratz too... of course not knowing the background of pratz being Krishna's wife...

Multi million dollar question is will she make entry at Tn too... I guess restaurant wont be showed much after this... means she has to meet Krishna outside...like what she did today...Chasing his bike... so Tn will be the next place... shes already visited GH... TN????  theres some post made, samar might leave home... if this happens, meera is likely to gain entry at TN by SAMAr... if this happens, means meera will succesfully be close to members at Tn... she will be praised if she saved samar n returns him home... Krishna will be in more deep trouble as he cannot tell Pratz abt meera in this situation... Will meera use this oppurtunity to trouble krishna more is left to be seen...

but personally in my opinion, if meera is shown like what i decribed then i find story very predictable... i prefer if Pratz find out later but no connection between pratz n meera only the intro part in y'day episodes...

KRIYA loves each other deeply but MEERA loves krishna madly... wer all this heading to is left to be seen...

MEERA reminds me of FATAL ATTARACTION... scary...Confused

A member mentioned about Chandramukhi in Tamil, yes i watched that movie, the heroine was imaging things, a bit mentally disturb could relate it to meera to if cv plan to connect her with Meerabhai...-Lord Krishna...ConfusedShocked

Hindi movie dhadkan also we get to see Shilpa shetty was not able to tell her husband about her ex-lover... where he tries to get his love back even shes happily married in that movie...

Edited by riyya6 - 15 December 2011 at 7:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123heera1702a_umarekrnbabithajCaped_CrusaderArjaAddict

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
edited... Confused
Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Road Rage

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictriyya6

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I think she is give trouble Pratigya also in some way.  Either she is sent Neelima Abisheik or she is a psycho who is stalking Krishna.  I don't want this track to be too long.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudharao100

I think she is give trouble Pratigya also in some way.  Either she is sent Neelima Abisheik or she is a psycho who is stalking Krishna.  I don't want this track to be too long.
as for me i find this track interesting but of course not to dragged to long... as for now we still dunno wheres the story heading too... i think the climax of this will only come out when menaka is being exposed... to make Pratz weak... all this while her krishna was a strong pillar, what if when menaka truth exposed, Pratz doubts on Krishna will be interesting to watch... how they gonna sort this out...Confused
idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i think she will also said to pratigya that she love her husband..aur ma krishna ko panai k leye kisi bhi had tak ja sakti hoo...hmmm big challenge is on the way of pratigya...

riyya6

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hmmm...interesting post riyya...hmmm..its possible dat Meera makes an entry in TN wid Samar...hmmm!!!but den Since we have Predicted dis...i think it has less chances to happen ...as u know...MKAP is an UNPREDICATBLE show n CV are also UNPREDICTABLE!!!!HMMM...

em sooo not liking dis meera...she is surely not gonna do ANY good to anyone...hmmm...em a bit scared now|!!!!

riyya6

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top