Menaka is too much

HOTLAL thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I cant believe that Menaka is shown to be so cruel agasint samar.. Samar is a child and doesnt understand bad people in the world... and This beautiful child has to go through the bad experiences due to Mestupid menaka... Come on... dont let this child go through the cruel experiences😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lighthousepier thumbnail
Yes it is heartbreaking.  Both Samar and Arushi are being emotionally abused and both look like they have the potential to transform to physical abuse.  

I know that the show wants to take on social issues, but I cannot watch cutie Samar being abused like this.  I am glad that SS supported Pratigya and has made it clear that Samar is the top priority.  I hope that Kesar is not the one that comes to learn about what is happening - she will kill Meneka - or get the strength up to protect her muna.  I am looking forward to a Meneka exit.

btw where were SS's goons when Meneka picked Samar up late from school and he was crying.  Why aren't they doing the transport to and from school.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Menaka...SPS...YKW...But No KriYa...
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u  r rite...both in show and in forum only krishna,meera and pratigya...no kriya anywer...
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
pratgya still roaming around in rakshaw and krishna ...
when menka angry on samar we saw first time tv in shakti room why not tv in krishna room same old stereo...i want something in krishna room i make a list
1 tv screen huge1 with dvd player and ddvds
2 computer and laptop
3 x box360
4 small deep freezer for water botles and keep pragya favourite choclate pastry there...
5 fish tank for looking beautiful...
krishna and pratgya huge photo frame in the wall...
6 split
7 heater
8 big almari for clothes bec pratgya like that most
9 big bed
10 and well decoreted with carpet and wallpaper
randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devil86

pratgya still roaming around in rakshaw and krishna ...
when menka angry on samar we saw first time tv in shakti room why not tv in krishna room same old stereo...i want something in krishna room i make a list
1 tv screen huge1 with dvd player and ddvds
2 computer and laptop
3 x box360
4 small deep freezer for water botles and keep pragya favourite choclate pastry there...
5 fish tank for looking beautiful...
krishna and pratgya huge photo frame in the wall...
6 split
7 heater
8 big almari for clothes bec pratgya like that most
9 big bed
10 and well decoreted with carpet and wallpaper

nooo... not xbox or ps3 ...i hate them to bits...my husband's video games are his mistresses that i can't get him to throw out...these vicious things can be addictive...he is approaching 40 and still plays like a kid...so we don't want another competitor for pratigya when they are in their room and should be doing something rather interesting 😉
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
menka shaktiya ke saath suit karti hai kioun nikaltey hoo ussey ...