Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Awesome episode!! (Page 6)

Saunee Groupbie
Saunee
Saunee

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

... Did I sense a tad bit of anger cause she did not recognize his voice? He was like here I am, I can't stop thinking about her but she can't even sense my presence?LOL

me too thought the same...he was surprised to know that she could not recognise him over the phone whereas he was so much in her thoughts that cleared the air to Lavanya that he can never think her in that way she wanted to...

Poor soul...do not know who khushi is...at the moment she is sad...just another moment she is full of fun..starts pulling legs...case of Payaliya when she continues remain indifferent while folding cloths..khushi didnt bear that and makes her shy and laughing...so is that Khushi means happiness itself...how can she make someone unhappy...cant even think of...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Shweta ...I think the next ME must be coming up very soon...perhaps next weekend...We will be completing six weeks from the last one...Marriage you never know...but I think they have a lot of material with Devar, sali kind of set up (wirth Shyam hovering in the back...YIKES) ...So may be they will take advantage of that...

I think last ME was on Nov 20. so 6 weeks r not completed. We will have ME on Jan 1st week.

-Sush-

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Great topic Sush ..I have been reading ur sushpective topics for a while now and it just gives a new dimension altogether for me to think on after every episode..  and not to forget enjoyed reading some wonderful responses  here! Smile
My thoughts too pretty much the same as most of you..I felt yesterday's epi was more of a filler actually where  I wasnt really convinced with the idea of not telling the truth to anjali forever but I totally understand khushi's POV and we cant really blame her if the person is so weak and blinded by love..moreover Khushi doesnt know the whole truth about Evil Shyam who even tried to kill bauji! Infact he's  the reason for bauji's present condition, the moment she comes to know that I bet she wont think twice to reveal the truth about Shyam!
I'm still hoping that she wld atleast tell someone from RM be it Nani, Arnav or Akash..preferably arnav ofcourse cos he is Anjali's own brother and the closest one too, besides he has got every right to know about his own sister's husband and then he and khushi can devise a plan on how to bring it infront of anjali..that will be a delight to watch instead of hate marriage and blame games! LOL

The phone convo was meant to be light hearted and it was absolutely CUTE! the way she teased her wld be jijaji oblivious to the fact that it was HIM on the other side.. definitely Arnav was enjoying the her teasing until she began to compare the two brothers.. obviously annoyed that she didnt recognize HIS voice  so the immediate 'mein' which he probably said twice with an expression that said..dont ever fail to recognize my voice again.. and then the way she hiccuped..it was so cute and funny! LOL 

P.S- All the 3 girls, La, Khushi and Payal  looked stunningly gorgeous in their costumes! <3

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your posts!! Loved reading every single one of them!!
--Sush--

Go to top