Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi I just wanted to say i just love your posts always looking forward to it.

I just wanted to comment about khushi in yesterday epi. The way I see it. is khushi stayed true to her character she is been like this from the beginning she is strong and loving person she thinks about others before herself and she is as much of victim as anji, she think there is good in everybody  . She is only 18 years old she doesn't know how to deal with situation like Shamys truth  is big stuff it should be taking care of by elders only . The elders of Gopta family need to speak to nini and mamaji about Shaym and let them deal with it. I  think Payal too needs to tell Akash about it since she is marrying that family so they can come out clean without any misunderstanding.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Awesome Episode today...LOVED IT!!!!

I was a bit upset with Khushi yesterday about her decision to not tell Anj...but today after I have thought about it some more...I am not...While I still think this a reason that will come back to bite her...I think Khushi is who she is...a person believing in signs more than anything, counting on her faith more than anything...she was just being herself...It was unfair for her to be burdened with the pain of the broken trust ...On top of that for her to be burdened with destroying Anj's world forever as delusional as it is...is just too much...!!!
After all she is a dreamy eyed girl...who wants to believe in fairy tales and a handsome prince ...who has come to take her sister to her dream world...How could Khushi destroy that? I have seen senior excutives, having a tough time killing a rotten project...because it is their dream and they have fallen in love with it...she is an 18 year old after all...She wants to give it a chance...She believes in goodness of people ...she believes in her faith that bad people also change when they see the good...She believes Anj's love will make Shyam see the light...She is not a cynic ...Like it or not that  is Khushi for you!!😊

I loved the phone conversation...I was rolling with laughter...First of all, Payal was totally in her comfort zone...being her shy self...so was Aakash...they left the phone to the besharm couple (you know what I mean)...and ran off to our delight...and we had some really interesting talk between Arhi...when she is pretending to be Payal and says..."Aap kal aa nahi rahe hume angoothi pehnanne..."? Clever CVs...are they kidding or dropping a hint here...?.πŸ˜†

So, that little scene has switched Arnie back to his "annoyed with Khushi" mood...and we all know what happens when he is a little annoyed with Khushi...don't we? So eagerly waiting for tomorrow...

Todays  episode makes me wait for this song to soon come true for Arhi...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-u-P_X8Es&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Not to forget...PAYAL LOOKED GORGEOUS in that outfit!!! and
La made an impression in that 30 second scene that she came on...

A 9.5/10 episode!!! Excellent!!! LOVED IT!!!

As always...would love your comments/ feed-back!!

I'm on time today!!! πŸ˜†

Sush, we had a major discussion last night on why Khushi chose to stay quiet and we agreed that she made the right choice from her POV. Not just the signs, it was also about Anjali's OTT reaction and near-hysterics, and Khushi's realisation that she would go to pieces if she heard the truth. So it wasn't only about signs, it was about Anjali, and how can Khushi shatter Anjali's world, esp when Shyam is being so apologetic and repentant about the whole thing. If you see from Khushi's POV, Shyam has slipped, but he has been completely and humbly apologetic after that, he owned up to her family himself, left without a fuss, his blackmail about Payash was couched in the sweetest sugary terms - that HE is worried about the alliance, he will do his best to keep it alive ... in short, he has made all the right moves, and no wrong ones. The ONLY person who knows his whole truth and what a psychopath he really is, is Babuji.

I was reminded of a movie, Masoom, with Naseeruddin Shah and Shaban Azmi - Naseer has an illegitimate child, fathered while he is married and his wife is expecting their baby ... and Shabana is very very upset, of course, but eventually forgives him ... it was a single slip and he repented sincerely ... if the child had not been there, she would not even have come to know ... this is a totally different scenario of course, but Khushi doesn't know that - so she is somewhat justified in giving Shyam another chance. And she is trying to save two relationships - Anjali's and Payal's. So give her a break ... she is too young and unwordly to be able to judge a slimeball like Shyam accurately - heck, the entire Raizada family has been fooled for years ...

Loved the phone call ... Payash were cute, and when Khushi took over, she was EPIC ... batting eyelids, winking, the works ... Arnav bitua was perfectly all right listening to her till the convo turned to him and he realised she hadn't recognised his voice ... FAIL!!! Another big dent in that ego!!! 🀣

All three are looking stunning ... Payal, La ... and omg, Khushi is looking a doll!!! 😍

And loved the VM ... waiting for some Arhi moments ... they can't have Khushi looking so gorgeous and not have any Rabba ve πŸ˜†

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post as usual Diya!!  Missed the discussion you refer to...but agree that Anj's condition had to playa big role in Khushi making up her mind about what she was or was not going to do...

It is like...what would you do if a friends boyfriend (or worse her husband) makes a pass at you? Will you tell the friend? Will you hesitate? Of course...what Shyam was going to do was worse than "making a pass"...never the less...a part of Khushi wants to believe it was all a mistake...and she decides to give it a chance..but Diya..I think the CVs put the mangalsutra falling and Khushi catching it as a definite sign...For Khuhsi that is impotant...Goes to her frame of mind...

Yeah...I remember Massoom...good analogy...In that case...kids were involved too...which makes things more complicated...Thankfully Anj is not pregnant...If the CVs really want to make it pretty twisted...they will soon make her...πŸ˜•

Loved the little tease Khushi...I would like to see more of that...and she comparing Arnie to her would be jiju..classic Devar-Sali Nok Jhonk...loved it...Would love to see a fuming Arnie...all eager to show why and how much he matters to her...😍

@ Dashing girl...ha ha...not trying to find an angle...I just write what comes to mind right after I watch an episode...The angoothi conversation...I think that was all it was a a tease...Not expecting it to materialize...Arhi will likely go to wedding straight + the engagement has happened already ...right? With the bandage...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Sush, I agree. Khushi believes in giving second chances to people, so maybe she thought what shyam did was one off incident and hopes he would mend his ways from now on.

What she has not taken to account is such incidents usually happen in a spur of the moment and not perfectly planned and carried out for 6 months. This is where her immaturity shows a bit and the complete lack of maturity in rest of the Guptas. The elder ones should have known better right.

My guess Shyam will apologize to the Guptas again and lie through his teeth expressing his regret over the whole incident, promising to BE  the good guy etc..and like fools they would go along with him only to have this explode on their face in the future.

The phone convo was fab. Arnav looked kinda furious that she didn't recognize his voice. Arhi scene after a long time. Khushi is back to her masti mood. He di is getting engaged and she is no longer engaged. No wonder she is relaxed and happy.

And noted she did while she prayed for Akash and Payash's happiness together, she simply said let Arnav and La be happy - Didnt mention them being happy together. SD is smart.

Looks like the gust of wind is enjoying its last day of vacation cos from tomorrow it has its work cut out. Never thought I would miss it so much.

If the engagement is tomorrow, what happened to the Manglasutra Vrat Anjali ordered, postponed?

You guys think a double engagement is on after all?

Mami might see Arnav-La break up to stall the payash wedding and insisting it should happen only after Arnav gets engaged first. Nani would be stumped and Arnav Bitwa coming to know of Khushi's single status, chance maarofies without wasting any time asks for her hand in marriage?

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sush you seem to be in a good mood today...is it because Arhi are both single and ready to mingle!πŸ˜‰

I thought whatever kushi did was totally in her character..very aspiring and forgiving.The reasoning she gave was also very valid. She wanted to give one more chance to Shyam..maybe he may realise Anjali's love..that was so sweet of kushi...maybe Anjali's marriage can be saved...if she told Anjali her marriage would have broken that minute ..she knows he did a mistake but she doesnt know he is a Psycho..So I am totally with kushi for not telling...even yesterday when she didnt tell Anjali I could understand kushi's dilemma
Sush about the sign yes that too infuenced kushis actions..the moment the mangalsutra fell into her hands
it was like Devi Maiyya was telling its all in kushi's hand whether to save Anjali's marriage or not..

The phone convo...so cute...with kushi around there will be never a dull moment around..its amazing how she 
changes the scenario from distressing to cheerful mood.πŸ‘πŸΌ Arnav you really need her man...go and get her.
yes that angutti dialogue..was that a hint..CVs are becoming experts at giving teasersπŸ˜†.

Sush loved the VM..its one of my favourite! Yes loving to see Arnav's annoying reactions!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The only reason I didn't like it about Khushi not telling the truth to Anjali is that the people whom she tried to protect are the ones who will turn back and hurt her the most.

Loved Khushi-Arnav phone convo and the way Arnav was annoyed that Khushi didn't recognise his voice.  Khushi's complain that Akash is so soft spoken, so grounded while his brother his exact opposite - this girl has a habit of getting herself into trouble with her LG :) Loved her hiccup when she comes to know who is on the other line.

Khushi looks like an angel with her new hairstyle and Payal for once looked beautiful.

sumana-13 thumbnail
excellent post Sush .πŸ‘... I agree with all your points πŸ‘πŸΌ...
n I loved all the comments tooo πŸ˜Š... 
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zu, Yes...I am in a good mood...In fact I am really happy because Khushi is not in that forced engagement...Gosh...how I hated that!!! This is much better...now she can realx a bit...(of course the creep will still be around...but at least he can not feed her a load of crap as he was doing).

Shwetha, I like your prediction..
 Mami might see Arnav-La break up to stall the payash wedding and insisting it should happen only after Arnav gets engaged first. Nani would be stumped and Arnav Bitwa coming to know of Khushi's single status, chance maarofies without wasting any time asks for her hand in marriage?
but CVs actually want to take as much time as possible in moving Arhi forward...and Arnie is the slowest moving creature when it comes to doing anthing with Khushi is concerned...So I am not counting on this...πŸ˜ƒ

Savi...Arhi need some barriers in the story...now that old ones have fallen (aukat and La, and engagements) ...Cvs have to create new ones...Misunderstanding has to be it.
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: savi-tan

The only reason I didn't like it about Khushi not telling the truth to Anjali is that the people whom she tried to protect are the ones who will turn back and hurt her the most.

Loved Khushi-Arnav phone convo and the way Arnav was annoyed that Khushi didn't recognise his voice.  Khushi's complain that Akash is so soft spoken, so grounded while his brother his exact opposite - this girl has a habit of getting herself into trouble with her LG :) Loved her hiccup when she comes to know who is on the other line.

Khushi looks like an angel with her new hairstyle and Payal for once looked beautiful.

Sadly I think Khushi would've been burned either way. Anjali wouldn't have accepted the truth and would've turned on Khushi, Arnav probably would have either after seeing his sister so upset. Shyam has worked his charm on everyone, no one would have believed Khushi if she had told them the truth.

The phone conversation was the best, poor Arnav was upset that Khushi could not recognize his voice after all this time. How cute!!

Khushi looked gorgeous, I am sure Arrnav will once again be mesmerized by her beauty and will be stealing glances throughout the engagement

Payal looked stunning, very beautiful indeed
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Zu, Yes...I am in a good mood...In fact I am really happy because Khushi is not in that forced engagement...Gosh...how I hated that!!! This is much better...now she can realx a bit...(of course the creep will still be around...but at least he can not feed her a load of crap as he was doing).

Shwetha, I like your prediction..
but CVs actually want to take as much time as possible in moving Arhi forward...and Arnie is the slowest moving creature when it comes to doing anthing with Khushi is concerned...So I am not counting on this...πŸ˜ƒ

Savi...Arhi need some barriers in the story...now that old ones have fallen (aukat and La, and engagements) ...Cvs have to create new ones...Misunderstanding has to be it.

agreed, however misunderstanding can occur even after the engagement. Even though the "logical" me thinks that engagement is a bit far fetched, the wishful thinking me wants it to happen. The cvs have given us signs after all. Only time will tell...