Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Awesome episode!! (Page 3)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Shweta ...I think the next ME must be coming up very soon...perhaps next weekend...We will be completing six weeks from the last one...Marriage you never know...but I think they have a lot of material with Devar, sali kind of set up (wirth Shyam hovering in the back...YIKES) ...So may be they will take advantage of that...

Sharu...you are right about the unusual couple...Arnie...will not play along yaar...They are very far from accepting each other as their love interest to each other...even though Kuch Kuch hota hei...Thats why I chose the song I posted...Big smile

B ...You are bang on about Bua ji supporting Khushi...Now I remember why I had liked Buaji in the first place...Big smile

Sush,

Buaji isn't like Mami...she's good at heart. Though I did not like her behavior towards Khushi in teh beginning of the serial, later she did warm up to her.
And even when she was forcing Khushi to get married to Shyam, she did it out of good in her heart because she thought he was a good person.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011--Sari--Zuzana--sumana13---Sush-CandYlicious_S

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
trust you to come up with an angle to what we originally found frustrating! LOL
i do agree that khushi is not cynical and thats the way she is.. but IMO, its a lame to think that someone who had given her such a dhokha will even try turn good.. leave alone him turning good for his wife, and then they living happily ever after.. but yeah, no surprises if the cvs actually do that! Pinch.. i liked the way buaji supported her, not because she has taken a right desicion but because she has so much positive and hopeful thinking for a girl her age..(18 many think but there are speculations its around 22..)

as much as i love the dropping hint idea and many do too here, we would not want to trust the cvs with anything that has two outcomes.. LOL.. lets be wishful till then..

@leaving the other couple to our delight, payal looking gorgeous (so did khushi..) and the song.. agreed.. (: great post!!
with the week having offered nothing, so am i waiting for tomorrow..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315sun2011sbk2aa123.80-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sush,

Buaji isn't like Mami...she's good at heart. Though I did not like her behavior towards Khushi in teh beginning of the serial, later she did warm up to her.
And even when she was forcing Khushi to get married to Shyam, she did it out of good in her heart because she thought he was a good person.

Hi Shweta...I agree but Buaji literally forced her to get engaged to Shyamu...even though Kushi's heart was not in it...Thats not love...I am glad she has found her good sense again...

Sari...Loved your comment about Arnie's reaction when he saw La leaving...He is like a little boy...did not know what to do...Poor la...she was like..what else did you expect Arnie? Wasn't it your decision...!!Shocked...ODB surely  is a handful...

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 December 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011--Sari--bikeridersbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Ha ha Sari...loved your description of Anj...Fruit cake...ROFL
  Yeah...the jhas are made for each other ...as far as being over the top is concerend...Now who talks about their love for their husband like Anj does...Don't you find it over dramatic? Which family says it in so many words...again anad again..Damad ji really loves our beti...Huh? I havn't seen an Indian family like that...

Shweta ...I think the next ME must be coming up very soon...perhaps next weekend...We will be completing six weeks from the last one...Marriage you never know...but I think they have a lot of material with Devar, sali kind of set up (wirth Shyam hovering in the back...YIKES) ...So may be they will take advantage of that...

Sharu...you are right about the unusual couple...Arnie...will not play along yaar...They are very far from accepting each other as their love interest to each other...even though Kuch Kuch hota hei...Thats why I chose the song I posted...Big smile

B ...You are bang on about Bua ji supporting Khushi...Now I remember why I had liked Buaji in the first place...Big smile

yes, I think the Payal wedding track would be a protracted one. Shyam is now in a cushy position & he wouldn't do anything stupid until after the marriage. Until, the TRP's go down again we will see all devar-bhabi; jiju-sali & every other relationship except Arhi exploredLOL

Khushi's decision to not expose Shyam put Shyam in the driver's seatOuch I don't agree with the thinking that Shyam will change. He is a pathological liar. Buaji should have taken the responsibility of talking to the R's. So I am a little upset that they just settled for Khushi's explanation. Men like Shyam will find another gullible girl like Khushi & that is what needs to stop. Anjali needs to get a grip, she is a grown woman! She is deceiving herself with this andha pyaarOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-sun2011--sumana13--aa123.80-Sush-bikerider

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
hi I just wanted to say i just love your posts always looking forward to it.

I just wanted to comment about khushi in yesterday epi. The way I see it. is khushi stayed true to her character she is been like this from the beginning she is strong and loving person she thinks about others before herself and she is as much of victim as anji, she think there is good in everybody  . She is only 18 years old she doesn't know how to deal with situation like Shamys truth  is big stuff it should be taking care of by elders only . The elders of Gopta family need to speak to nini and mamaji about Shaym and let them deal with it. I  think Payal too needs to tell Akash about it since she is marrying that family so they can come out clean without any misunderstanding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315sun2011--sumana13---Sush-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Awesome Episode today...LOVED IT!!!!
 I was a bit upset with Khushi yesterday about her decision to not tell Anj...but today after I have thought about it some more...I am not...While I still think this a reason that will come back to bite her...I think Khushi is who she is...a person believing in signs more than anything, counting on her faith more than anything...she was just being herself...It was unfair for her to be burdened with the pain of the broken trust ...On top of that for her to be burdened with destroying Anj's world forever as delusional as it is...is just too much...!!!
After all she is a dreamy eyed girl...who wants to believe in fairy tales and a handsome prince ...who has come to take her sister to her dream world...How could Khushi destroy that? I have seen senior excutives, having a tough time killing a rotten project...because it is their dream and they have fallen in love with it...she is an 18 year old after all...She wants to give it a chance...She believes in goodness of people ...she believes in her faith that bad people also change when they see the good...She believes Anj's love will make Shyam see the light...She is not a cynic ...Like it or not that  is Khushi for you!!Smile

I loved the phone conversation...I was rolling with laughter...First of all, Payal was totally in her comfort zone...being her shy self...so was Aakash...they left the phone to the besharm couple (you know what I mean)...and ran off to our delight...and we had some really interesting talk between Arhi...when she is pretending to be Payal and says..."Aap kal aa nahi rahe hume angoothi pehnanne..."? Clever CVs...are they kidding or dropping a hint here...?.LOL

So, that little scene has switched Arnie back to his "annoyed with Khushi" mood...and we all know what happens when he is a little annoyed with Khushi...don't we? So eagerly waiting for tomorrow...

Todays  episode makes me wait for this song to soon come true for Arhi...

Not to forget...PAYAL LOOKED GORGEOUS in that outfit!!! and
La made an impression in that 30 second scene that she came on...

A 9.5/10 episode!!! Excellent!!! LOVED IT!!!

As always...would love your comments/ feed-back!!

I'm on time today!!! LOL

Sush, we had a major discussion last night on why Khushi chose to stay quiet and we agreed that she made the right choice from her POV. Not just the signs, it was also about Anjali's OTT reaction and near-hysterics, and Khushi's realisation that she would go to pieces if she heard the truth. So it wasn't only about signs, it was about Anjali, and how can Khushi shatter Anjali's world, esp when Shyam is being so apologetic and repentant about the whole thing. If you see from Khushi's POV, Shyam has slipped, but he has been completely and humbly apologetic after that, he owned up to her family himself, left without a fuss, his blackmail about Payash was couched in the sweetest sugary terms - that HE is worried about the alliance, he will do his best to keep it alive ... in short, he has made all the right moves, and no wrong ones. The ONLY person who knows his whole truth and what a psychopath he really is, is Babuji.

I was reminded of a movie, Masoom, with Naseeruddin Shah and Shaban Azmi - Naseer has an illegitimate child, fathered while he is married and his wife is expecting their baby ... and Shabana is very very upset, of course, but eventually forgives him ... it was a single slip and he repented sincerely ... if the child had not been there, she would not even have come to know ... this is a totally different scenario of course, but Khushi doesn't know that - so she is somewhat justified in giving Shyam another chance. And she is trying to save two relationships - Anjali's and Payal's. So give her a break ... she is too young and unwordly to be able to judge a slimeball like Shyam accurately - heck, the entire Raizada family has been fooled for years ...

Loved the phone call ... Payash were cute, and when Khushi took over, she was EPIC ... batting eyelids, winking, the works ... Arnav bitua was perfectly all right listening to her till the convo turned to him and he realised she hadn't recognised his voice ... FAIL!!! Another big dent in that ego!!! ROFL

All three are looking stunning ... Payal, La ... and omg, Khushi is looking a doll!!! Day Dreaming

And loved the VM ... waiting for some Arhi moments ... they can't have Khushi looking so gorgeous and not have any Rabba ve LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315-Gayathri-ravenheartsun2011--Sari--Zuzana--sumana13--nb2011Shwetha!aa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_Sbikeridersbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual Diya!!  Missed the discussion you refer to...but agree that Anj's condition had to playa big role in Khushi making up her mind about what she was or was not going to do...

It is like...what would you do if a friends boyfriend (or worse her husband) makes a pass at you? Will you tell the friend? Will you hesitate? Of course...what Shyam was going to do was worse than "making a pass"...never the less...a part of Khushi wants to believe it was all a mistake...and she decides to give it a chance..but Diya..I think the CVs put the mangalsutra falling and Khushi catching it as a definite sign...For Khuhsi that is impotant...Goes to her frame of mind...

Yeah...I remember Massoom...good analogy...In that case...kids were involved too...which makes things more complicated...Thankfully Anj is not pregnant...If the CVs really want to make it pretty twisted...they will soon make her...Confused

Loved the little tease Khushi...I would like to see more of that...and she comparing Arnie to her would be jiju..classic Devar-Sali Nok Jhonk...loved it...Would love to see a fuming Arnie...all eager to show why and how much he matters to her...Day Dreaming

@ Dashing girl...ha ha...not trying to find an angle...I just write what comes to mind right after I watch an episode...The angoothi conversation...I think that was all it was a a tease...Not expecting it to materialize...Arhi will likely go to wedding straight + the engagement has happened already ...right? With the bandage...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 December 2011 at 8:39pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinstar1315-Gayathri-sun2011--sumana13--sbk2DiyaSaa123.80CandYlicious_Sbikerider

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315-Gayathri-sun2011Zuzana--sumana13--nb2011bikeridersbk2DiyaSaa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_S

Go to top