Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Hi Hessa...No need to say sorry dear...!! You have a good point...

I have not seen the other serial you mention...so can't comment...but in general I think we can trust teh CVs to keep it lighthearted and enjoyable..based on what I have seen in IPKKND so far...The only exception was babuji's torture...I still don't know why they did that one...but am glad they got done with it...

Also when they started the hate track with ARnie really being unbearably mean to Khushi ...the TRPs dropped and they cut that track short...so I don't think extreme torture or pessimism is where they are going...I think they will keep it enjoyable and interesting...They are quite capable...We need to just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!!πŸ˜ƒ

aw well if you havent seen it and you like IPKKND im sure you will love the original LTL (as long as you watch before march 2011 where the lead actor  was replaced), just watch the link in my other post to see the forced wedding. about IPKKND, I really appreciate your optimism and really hope your right. it just depends on whats pulling in the audiences i gyess. 
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Sush πŸ€—

Lovely post my friend!

I loved what you've written above. I am mighty frustrated with the way the creatives are making Khushi a self sacrificing naari...

But, at the end of the day I do realize that this is the way she has always been.

In fact in my post yesterday somewhere I think I mentioned that perhaps she thinks Shyam can sudharofy and if given a chance he may go back to being faithful to his wife. 
In today's episode she did say something to the same effect while talking to her family.
Now she does not know the extent of his evil deeds...had she known what he's done to her Babuji, would she have taken the same decision?!

The Arhi phone conversation I felt could have had more meat...but I guess Arnav wasn't really in a good mood after breaking up with La, and did not see the humor in Khushi's teasing!
And like you said above, what exactly was the significance behind Khushi saying to Arnav "aap humen angoothi pehnaaney aayenge?" 
According to the article La tells Khushi to take care of ASR! Why would she do that - does she have an idea about their feelings for each other?

Payal looked beautiful! Khushi looks like a doll in her new hairstyle and suit. And of course, La looks like a model...absolutely stunning.

The episode was good. The only thing that bothers me is that Khushi has put herself into major  jeopardy by hiding Shyam's truth. When it does come out, she'll be the one who is going to take the fall, ie I'm sure she's going to be misunderstood and possibly punished for it!

I'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Shwetsy!!

Yes...what wa sthe significance of Khushi saying that? May just a tease...Khushi teasing Arnie...and CVs teasing us...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah...all 3 girls looked gorgeous!! Where was Payal hiding that beauty...?

R house has come a long way ...last party...they couldn't see an item number ...This party..the would be bahu (as far asthey know) is going to be dancing...Hmmm..thats quite a change...

Arnie...is looking great in his Nehru jacket!!! Can't wait to see what they have planned for us...(OOPS...I am traveling tomorrow...so will have to wait ...)

When is the ME by the way...if engagement is tomorow what will happen in the ME?

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shwetsy!!

Yes...what wa sthe significance of Khushi saying that? May just a tease...Khushi teasing Arnie...and CVs teasing us...πŸ˜ƒ

yeah...all 3 girls looked gorgeous!! Where was Payal hiding that beauty...?

R house has come a long way ...last party...they couldn't see an item number ...This party..the would be bahu (as far asthey know) is going to be dancing...Hmmm..thats quite a change...

Arnie...is looking great in his Nehru jacket!!! Can't wait to see what they have planned for us...(OOPS...I am traveling tomorrow...so will have to wait ...)

When is the ME by the way...if engagement is tomorow what will happen in the ME?

I have no clue when the next ME is...its possible that in the next one Arnav may come to know about Shyam...or, totally wishful thinking, Arhi may get married πŸ˜
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have no clue when the next ME is...its possible that in the next one Arnav may come to know about Shyam...or, totally wishful thinking, Arhi may get married πŸ˜

Not so fast on the latter but I would love it if they cut to the chase😊
bikerider thumbnail
sush first i will rant and then come back and rant i do not want to miss like yesterday πŸ˜†

loved the way you defended kushi yeah even i thought when anjali cried shyam repented ,  hope so, but  guesss some people never learn their lessons   and news about blah turning -ve
she never will get my sympathy

do you remember  the judge scene where kushi has buaji as support.  hmm i liked it when buaji understood  kushis feeling
and comforted her 😳

for me it was phone convo , yeah it was very funny but i was also thinking about two things. 1.  humse baath kijiyena πŸ˜†  we all know how ARhi talk
2. you need to be there for my engagement of course we know πŸ˜‰
major part is see both are in their specified specs any other guy in love would have played along but ASR being ASR expected her to recognized his voice by just saing "me" 🀣  i was wondering now is ASR complaining to himself that kushi is very slow πŸ˜‰
he does not believe in wasting time when starts thinking about it na
he realized he wont love blah so broken engagement when will he realize that he loved kushi 😍

😲  besharm couple  sush i agree with you . πŸ˜‰

-Sush- thumbnail
Ha ha Sari...loved your description of Anj...Fruit cake...🀣
  Yeah...the jhas are made for each other ...as far as being over the top is concerend...Now who talks about their love for their husband like Anj does...Don't you find it over dramatic? Which family says it in so many words...again anad again..Damad ji really loves our beti...Huh? I havn't seen an Indian family like that...

Shweta ...I think the next ME must be coming up very soon...perhaps next weekend...We will be completing six weeks from the last one...Marriage you never know...but I think they have a lot of material with Devar, sali kind of set up (wirth Shyam hovering in the back...YIKES) ...So may be they will take advantage of that...

Sharu...you are right about the unusual couple...Arnie...will not play along yaar...They are very far from accepting each other as their love interest to each other...even though Kuch Kuch hota hei...Thats why I chose the song I posted...πŸ˜ƒ

B ...You are bang on about Bua ji supporting Khushi...Now I remember why I had liked Buaji in the first place...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shweta ...I think the next ME must be coming up very soon...perhaps next weekend...We will be completing six weeks from the last one...Marriage you never know...but I think they have a lot of material with Devar, sali kind of set up (wirth Shyam hovering in the back...YIKES) ...So may be they will take advantage of that...

Sharu...you are right about the unusual couple...Arnie...will not play along yaar...They are very far from accepting each other as their love interest to each other...even though Kuch Kuch hota hei...Thats why I chose the song I posted...πŸ˜ƒ

B ...You are bang on about Bua ji supporting Khushi...Now I remember why I had liked Buaji in the first place...πŸ˜ƒ

Sush,

Buaji isn't like Mami...she's good at heart. Though I did not like her behavior towards Khushi in teh beginning of the serial, later she did warm up to her.
And even when she was forcing Khushi to get married to Shyam, she did it out of good in her heart because she thought he was a good person.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
trust you to come up with an angle to what we originally found frustrating! πŸ˜†
i do agree that khushi is not cynical and thats the way she is.. but IMO, its a lame to think that someone who had given her such a dhokha will even try turn good.. leave alone him turning good for his wife, and then they living happily ever after.. but yeah, no surprises if the cvs actually do that! 😡.. i liked the way buaji supported her, not because she has taken a right desicion but because she has so much positive and hopeful thinking for a girl her age..(18 many think but there are speculations its around 22..)

as much as i love the dropping hint idea and many do too here, we would not want to trust the cvs with anything that has two outcomes.. πŸ˜†.. lets be wishful till then..

@leaving the other couple to our delight, payal looking gorgeous (so did khushi..) and the song.. agreed.. (: great post!!
with the week having offered nothing, so am i waiting for tomorrow..πŸ˜†

-Sush- thumbnail

Sush,

Buaji isn't like Mami...she's good at heart. Though I did not like her behavior towards Khushi in teh beginning of the serial, later she did warm up to her.
And even when she was forcing Khushi to get married to Shyam, she did it out of good in her heart because she thought he was a good person.

Hi Shweta...I agree but Buaji literally forced her to get engaged to Shyamu...even though Kushi's heart was not in it...Thats not love...I am glad she has found her good sense again...

Sari...Loved your comment about Arnie's reaction when he saw La leaving...He is like a little boy...did not know what to do...Poor la...she was like..what else did you expect Arnie? Wasn't it your decision...!!😲...ODB surely  is a handful...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ha ha Sari...loved your description of Anj...Fruit cake...🀣

Yeah...the jhas are made for each other ...as far as being over the top is concerend...Now who talks about their love for their husband like Anj does...Don't you find it over dramatic? Which family says it in so many words...again anad again..Damad ji really loves our beti...Huh? I havn't seen an Indian family like that...

yes, I think the Payal wedding track would be a protracted one. Shyam is now in a cushy position & he wouldn't do anything stupid until after the marriage. Until, the TRP's go down again we will see all devar-bhabi; jiju-sali & every other relationship except Arhi exploredπŸ˜†

Khushi's decision to not expose Shyam put Shyam in the driver's seat I don't agree with the thinking that Shyam will change. He is a pathological liar. Buaji should have taken the responsibility of talking to the R's. So I am a little upset that they just settled for Khushi's explanation. Men like Shyam will find another gullible girl like Khushi & that is what needs to stop. Anjali needs to get a grip, she is a grown woman! She is deceiving herself with this andha pyaar