Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Awesome episode!!

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome Episode today...LOVED IT!!!!
 I was a bit upset with Khushi yesterday about her decision to not tell Anj...but today after I have thought about it some more...I am not...While I still think this a reason that will come back to bite her...I think Khushi is who she is...a person believing in signs more than anything, counting on her faith more than anything...she was just being herself...It was unfair for her to be burdened with the pain of the broken trust ...On top of that for her to be burdened with destroying Anj's world forever as delusional as it is...is just too much...!!!
After all she is a dreamy eyed girl...who wants to believe in fairy tales and a handsome prince ...who has come to take her sister to her dream world...How could Khushi destroy that? I have seen senior excutives, having a tough time killing a rotten project...because it is their dream and they have fallen in love with it...she is an 18 year old after all...She wants to give it a chance...She believes in goodness of people ...she believes in her faith that bad people also change when they see the good...She believes Anj's love will make Shyam see the light...She is not a cynic ...Like it or not that  is Khushi for you!!😊

I loved the phone conversation...I was rolling with laughter...First of all, Payal was totally in her comfort zone...being her shy self...so was Aakash...they left the phone to the besharm couple (you know what I mean)...and ran off to our delight...and we had some really interesting talk between Arhi...when she is pretending to be Payal and says..."Aap kal aa nahi rahe hume angoothi pehnanne..."? Clever CVs...are they kidding or dropping a hint here...?.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So, that little scene has switched Arnie back to his "annoyed with Khushi" mood...and we all know what happens when he is a little annoyed with Khushi...don't we? So eagerly waiting for tomorrow...

Todays  episode makes me wait for this song to soon come true for Arhi...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-u-P_X8Es&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Not to forget...PAYAL LOOKED GORGEOUS in that outfit!!! and
La made an impression in that 30 second scene that she came on...

A 9.5/10 episode!!! Excellent!!! LOVED IT!!!

As always...would love your comments/ feed-back!!

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well, which one is less painful to watch; an evil Shyam at his best or a cry baby Anjali who just thinks the world has come to an end every 2 secs?πŸ˜• I can't decide! To avoid this dilemma, I forwarded the Jha's...πŸ˜† Anjali is really becoming painful to watch. How do the R's put up with such a fruit cake?😲 

Khushi, khushi, khushi...Is she fun to be with or what?  Is there ever a dull moment around her? ASR will have a ride of his life, I hope he takes the plunge sooner rather than later😳 Jijaji ko bhi nahi choda☺️ Aur laad governor ki tho khair nahi...🀣 Did I sense a tad bit of anger cause she did not recognize his voice? He was like here I am, I can't stop thinking about her but she can't even sense my presence?πŸ˜†

I think buaji has finally accepted Khushi as her nieceπŸ‘ but Garima cannot think beyond Payaliya😑 I can't wait for Shashi to get better & give his wife a piece of his mind.

Payal looked beautiful & so did Garima. I don't have a problem with Khushi not bringing it up w/Anjali. The outcome of that wouldn't have been pleasant for Khushi & us How could we watch weeks & weeks of endless tears?🀒

I can't believe the Gupta's let Khushi handle such a serious situation. I think ASR was sorry to see La go; when he saw the empty room it kind of finally sunk in & all he could come up with was,  "tum ja rahi ho..."! Poor baby, he really can't handle the emotional stuff...😳 It's just the beginning...! Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Chalo khushi ka yeh faith ka dewana pan ...use bite karega achi rite se (u know what i mean Arnav bite karega) then i dont mind...

U know what, our intellects are so far sighted that we all predicts things from way early and then waiting for that to happen...to happen..to happen...tired..no signs..then it happpens...still not happy...because we already lived those moments so much..that actually when its happening we r not taking it..(may be each one of us have a fixed picture in our mind that it has to happen like this)...

Lets see..I want ARHI together..enough..craving for Rabba Ve moments..and very upset witht he news of La's possibility of coming back as VampπŸ˜”
-Sush- thumbnail
Hi Shastradhari...I agree...
If everyone behaved perfectly...there will be no story...
and as you say...if what comes to bite her has anything to do with Arnie...that may not be so badπŸ˜‰

Also, I think that Shyam is really not as smart...as we have made him out to be...He was just a sitting duck today...waiting for facts to be disclosed...which is what he has done many times when Anj is close to finding the truth...He has always gotten lucky...His luck has not run out yet...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah great episode! We see Khushi STILL wants to beleive that Shaym might change!

She wont beleive it once the Dad gets better and TELLS them all how Snake tried to kill him!

I felt bad for Khushi, coz after the way Anjali acted "All crazy and insecure" WHO would feel OK about telling on her husband? Anjali is nuts!

LOVED the ARHI scene! Short and sweet! At least we got to see what it would be like if Khushi tired to "flirt" with Arnie on the phone! Khushi was SO cute when she teased Payal! Winking at her and being suggestive and then backtracking and laughing at Payal for her "dirty" mind!

Laad Governor was Hurt that his Jalebi didnt realize that it was not her "Jija ji" but his HOTNESS on the line! That was funny as!πŸ˜†

"Dont you KNOW my voice Babe??"Is what he is thinking! Poor LG!

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MsUniverse

Awesome Episode today...LOVED IT!!!!

I think Khushi is who she is...a person believing in signs more than anything, counting on her faith more than anything...she was just being herself...It was unfair for her to be burdened with the pain of the broken trust ...On top of that for her to be burdened with destroying Anj's world forever as delusional as it is...is just too much...!!!
She wants to give it a chance...She believes in goodness of people ...she believes in her faith that bad people also change when they see the good...She believes Anj's love will make Shyam see the light...She is not a cynic ...Like it or not that  is Khushi for you!!😊

says..."Aap kal aa nahi rahe hume angoothi pehnanne..."? Clever CVs...are they kidding or dropping a hint here...?.πŸ˜†

A 9.5/10 episode!!! Excellent!!! LOVED IT!!!

As always...would love your comments/ feed-back!!

Hiya Sush πŸ€—

Lovely post my friend!

I loved what you've written above. I am mighty frustrated with the way the creatives are making Khushi a self sacrificing naari...

But, at the end of the day I do realize that this is the way she has always been.

In fact in my post yesterday somewhere I think I mentioned that perhaps she thinks Shyam can sudharofy and if given a chance he may go back to being faithful to his wife. 
In today's episode she did say something to the same effect while talking to her family.
Now she does not know the extent of his evil deeds...had she known what he's done to her Babuji, would she have taken the same decision?!

The Arhi phone conversation I felt could have had more meat...but I guess Arnav wasn't really in a good mood after breaking up with La, and did not see the humor in Khushi's teasing!
And like you said above, what exactly was the significance behind Khushi saying to Arnav "aap humen angoothi pehnaaney aayenge?" 
According to the article La tells Khushi to take care of ASR! Why would she do that - does she have an idea about their feelings for each other?

Payal looked beautiful! Khushi looks like a doll in her new hairstyle and suit. And of course, La looks like a model...absolutely stunning.

The episode was good. The only thing that bothers me is that Khushi has put herself into major  jeopardy by hiding Shyam's truth. When it does come out, she'll be the one who is going to take the fall, ie I'm sure she's going to be misunderstood and possibly punished for it!

I'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Hi Darcyfan...So True!!
One thing he can be sure of...She will keep it unpredictable and very interesting for him...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I loved today's episode! I completely understand Khushi's reasonings for not telling Anjali the truth, she is right Anjali won't be able to take the truth about her husband especially given how much she loves him. Not only that but Khushi doesn't want to be responsible for yet another relationship breaking for Payal, Payal never blamed her but that never took away Khushi's guilt at snatching away her sister's happiness. For Khushi her loved ones mean everything to her, she just wants happiness and peace much like Anjali tries to do. In some ways Anjali and Khushi are alike when it comes to those they love, perhaps that is why they've become so close.

I loved Bua and Khushi's scene. I felt so bad for Khushi as she looked on while Garima was going on and on about Payal, she looked so left out but there was Bua to comfort and acknowledge everything Khushi has done. Really love the bond between Bua and Khushi and I just know if anyone tries to hurt Khushi then Bua will not spare them.

The phone scene was hilarious! Arnav was fine listening to Khushi until she started to talk about how he is the opposite of Akash then he got annoyed. Poor guy, these two definately have a unique relationship!
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the only thing i liked about todays episode was the phone convo.  im feeling abit too apprehensive about the future track, especially coz khushi is hiding shyaams truth.  i can see asr crying dhoka, gold digger when the truth comes to light.  and has ive mentioned in  my post, i dont want a hate/forced marriage track,,, it was done in laagi tujhse lagan and i dont think i can see it being done in a more spectacular jaw dropping and heart breaking way than in LTL.  IPKKND has a more happier overall tone,, hence the comedy...forced marriage just wont suit.  sorry for my pessimistic reply lol
-Sush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hessa85

the only thing i liked about todays episode was the phone convo.  im feeling abit too apprehensive about the future track, especially coz khushi is hiding shyaams truth.  i can see asr crying dhoka, gold digger when the truth comes to light.  and has ive mentioned in  my post, i dont want a hate/forced marriage track,,, it was done in laagi tujhse lagan and i dont think i can see it being done in a more spectacular jaw dropping and heart breaking way than in LTL.  IPKKND has a more happier overall tone,, hence the comedy...forced marriage just wont suit.  sorry for my pessimistic reply lol

Hi Hessa...No need to say sorry dear...!! You have a good point...

I have not seen the other serial you mention...so can't comment...but in general I think we can trust teh CVs to keep it lighthearted and enjoyable..based on what I have seen in IPKKND so far...The only exception was babuji's torture...I still don't know why they did that one...but am glad they got done with it...

Also when they started the hate track with ARnie really being unbearably mean to Khushi ...the TRPs dropped and they cut that track short...so I don't think extreme torture or pessimism is where they are going...I think they will keep it enjoyable and interesting...They are quite capable...So just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!!πŸ˜ƒ