Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left (Page 7)

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by pesi11

Dis season is boring, but Mahek was d motivation 4 me 2 watch it. So obviously wid her eviction by BBWink, m not watching BB.

@red ..

can u tell me what kind of motivation she is doing ?LOLROFLSilly
Wat's d point as u'll just not understand.Wink

smart answer ... but y dont u tell it straight that thr is nothing that anybody can understand abt 'motivation from mehek'  ...coz thr is nothing Tongue
Since u got my point, I'll tell u.

I was motivated by d very fisrt sight of her in d morning. Waking up full of energy, dancing wid full abaundance, showing so much of discipline by doing her morning runs and yoga. Also busy wid d house chore. Doing all d tasks wid gutso. Taking a stand 4 wat she felt was wrong. Standing up 2 bullying. Laughing, never crossing d line whn fighting nd most importantly standing alone, but sticking 2 her stand. So overall she came across as a very positive person, full of life who got sucked in by negativity but was dignified till d end.

well... as far as u get motivated i have nothing to say abt it ..Wink

plz add 'be a strong person and speak truth' to ur list which u forget to addTongue

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

BB is trying to distract the audience with family day, rain dances and numerous other extra tasks post Mahek's eviction but a majority of viewers still want Mahek back!! BB's efforts are going vain... LOL  
exactly...BB has become really desperate to save the show now at any cost...the cheap and perverted rain dance...was a good example of how desperate BB has becomeLOLLOL...and to what level they can stoop ...Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

staceyandhiteshShayarikhamosshhhGauahargeous_N

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Dis season is boring, but Mahek was d motivation 4 me 2 watch it. So obviously wid her eviction by BBWink, m not watching BB.

@red ..

well one motivation was ...to not walk behind sky with the tail wagging and tongue hanging out...like sunny and juhi do all the timeROFL

it is better than making 2 ppl fight more and more ..and more...LOL ...
mehek ke dil maange more fight ...aaha ..ROFL
aur Juhi ka dil maange...more parathas..aahaLOLROFLSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

staceyandhitesh

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@red ..

Wat's d point as u'll just not understand.Wink

smart answer ... but y dont u tell it straight that thr is nothing that anybody can understand abt 'motivation from mehek'  ...coz thr is nothing Tongue
Since u got my point, I'll tell u.

I was motivated by d very fisrt sight of her in d morning. Waking up full of energy, dancing wid full abaundance, showing so much of discipline by doing her morning runs and yoga. Also busy wid d house chore. Doing all d tasks wid gutso. Taking a stand 4 wat she felt was wrong. Standing up 2 bullying. Laughing, never crossing d line whn fighting nd most importantly standing alone, but sticking 2 her stand. So overall she came across as a very positive person, full of life who got sucked in by negativity but was dignified till d end.
ab ye bataiye ki Juhi mata se bhi aapko koi prerna mili?LOL

i never look for any motivation from anybody ..i like so many actors or actresses ...i will never want to look for any motivation as they r just celebrity icons' .. I believe thr would be nothing I can learn from them .. I am good at my stand. to talk abt juhi ... she is not an exception for me.. as I said i dont look for motivations frm any icons
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

@red ..

well one motivation was ...to not walk behind sky with the tail wagging and tongue hanging out...like sunny and juhi do all the timeROFL

it is better than making 2 ppl fight more and more ..and more...LOL ...
mehek ke dil maange more fight ...aaha ..ROFL

juhi eating paaratha's doesn't hurt anybody feelings ... but making others to fight hurt so many ..

oh..yeah ..juhi eating paratha's or watever ...looks like u r getting hurt-ed with this Wink
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

i never look for any motivation from anybody ..i like so many actors or actresses ...i will never want to look for any motivation as they r just celebrity icons' .. I believe thr would be nothing I can learn from them .. I am good at my stand. to talk abt juhi ... she is not an exception for me.. as I said i dont look for motivations frm any icons

jee maine aapse nahi poocha tha...jinke post ko maine quote kiya tha...unse poocha tha...sorry for the confusion...
chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

I agree with the bold part. This is just a scripted show. Plus a television actor or a film actor can never be a motivation not atleast for me. Neither Mahek has ever motivated me nor Juhi. Though I prefer Mahek over Juhi but yet none of them has or will ever motivate me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhblue-ice.

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

the way she was eating those parathansLOLmeri apni bhook mar gayiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayariblue-ice.

Go to top