Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
see this is what i mean.. big boss is lossing trp aftyer pooja mishra left and now mahek... eww screw big boss company workers.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

see what i see now on BB...i would rather watch the professionals do it on Comedy circus...BB is about human interaction under normal circumstances...not under some artificially created tasks...the only person who made me laugh today is symonds...and did u like juhi's kumkumchap dialogue...main ek crore ke liye apna imaan nahi bech sakti...this one put mehek's dialogue to shameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U stole d words right out of my mouth.πŸ˜‰ I would rather watch Comedy circus, which I do anyways, 4 my laughter dose dan d bafoonery of BB housemates.πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail

Dis season is boring, but Mahek was d motivation 4 me 2 watch it. So obviously wid her eviction by BBπŸ˜‰, m not watching BB.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ssshhh

Dis season is boring, but Mahek was d motivation 4 me 2 watch it. So obviously wid her eviction by BBπŸ˜‰, m not watching BB.

exactly!! BB is not worth it without Mahek!! the winner is evicted now so why watch a bunch of losers left in the house!! πŸ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@red ..

can u tell me what kind of motivation she is doing ?πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
after mahek's eviction show luking like a fulltoo drama serial than a reality show!!!
mahek was the 'jaan' for the show...it's really boring to watch all losers game!!!!!!!!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pesi11

@red ..

can u tell me what kind of motivation she is doing ?πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Wat's d point as u'll just not understand.πŸ˜‰
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wat's d point as u'll just not understand.πŸ˜‰

smart answer ... but y dont u tell it straight that thr is nothing that anybody can understand abt 'motivation from mehek'  ...coz thr is nothing πŸ˜›
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r missing the most entertaining episode of BB 5 only coz mahek is not there she always spoils the tasks but thats not happening anymore
chocobear thumbnail
The show became boring the day they evicted PM..her one liners were the real motivation atleast for me to watch. Mahek was fine and as i said i would anyday prefer Mahek over these clowns. Atleast she had a opinion of her own and not looking up to sky or others. Edited by chocobear88 - 12 years ago