Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left (Page 2)

staceyandhitesh Senior Member
staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
im just stating a opinion.. i dont have a prob with the other housemates but she made this show alive... i mean u have sky but realistically who can he pick on besides sid and shonali... i mean its all one group.. which i will say it will be fun because at the end the group will split.. but i will wait but right now i dont feel any excitment.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

im just stating a opinion.. i dont have a prob with the other housemates but she made this show alive... i mean u have sky but realistically who can he pick on besides sid and shonali... i mean its all one group.. which i will say it will be fun because at the end the group will split.. but i will wait but right now i dont feel any excitment.

Exactly how do you think she was doing that? i mean apart from her morning naach- what else did she add to the show? On her own i mean- her fights with sky was her only claim to fame which she had milked out extensively. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sarasingh86

staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Exactly how do you think she was doing that? i mean apart from her morning naach- what else did she add to the show? On her own i mean- her fights with sky was her only claim to fame which she had milked out extensively. 

remember where the audience.. we need to be entertained.. cause at the end of the day who the hell are they to us.. where just viewers and there doing there job which is to give attention and make us judge them..
harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch bb after mahek's elimination as well
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

remember where the audience.. we need to be entertained.. cause at the end of the day who the hell are they to us.. where just viewers and there doing there job which is to give attention and make us judge them..

Yeah mate i agree with you- All i am saying is that mahek's routine were boring she never did any such thing that was entertaining like be humorous or do parodies or anything else for that matter to entertain. Moreover if you go back to check all of her video footage 98% has to do with some fight where she is just complaining. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

i didnt watch bb after mahek's elimination as well

HANji hanji...kithe aaj kal

Congrates ji tuhanu , main dekiya mehak  rani ne tuhada Question answer kittaSmile

staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Yeah mate i agree with you- All i am saying is that mahek's routine were boring she never did any such thing that was entertaining like be humorous or do parodies or anything else for that matter to entertain. Moreover if you go back to check all of her video footage 98% has to do with some fight where she is just complaining. 

well it entertained me because thats what they where suppose to do and i liked it lol :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Show seems boring after Mahek left...i don't want to watch the monkeys jumping on each other and fighting all the time..i just come on IF read the update and done with it...

Not interested in Sky's disgusting histrionics...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWguess_wh0Shayarikhamosshhh

Go to top