Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

i can't vote...i don't live in india...but even if i did...i wouldn't spend even a nickel from my hard earned money on these jokers...and even if someone does...its useless because voting is an  eyewash...BB evicts people not the public...do u think ki sid aur shonali ko saat janmo mein bhi kabhi mehek se jyada vote milenge🤣

so true. The votes are rigged the show is scripted. How else can u justify sid nd sho's getting max votes that too against Mahek ðŸ˜† Sho ka fir bhi samajh aata hai . but sid? srsly SID? I mean who knows him except fr a few roadies n splitsvilla fan.😆 

i live in india and yet i dont vote for any of these clowns..i guess my teen rupiyaa are very precious to me.😆
Edited by chocobear88 - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blue-ice

i can't vote...i don't live in india...but even if i did...i wouldn't spend even a nickel from my hard earned money on these jokers...and even if someone does...its useless because voting is an  eyewash...BB evicts people not the public...do u think ki sid aur shonali ko saat janmo mein bhi kabhi mehek se jyada vote milenge🤣

LOL. I live nd India nd hv never voted. Guess Mahek doesn't motivate me tht much after all.😆  Also don't click 'likes' on FB pages...y reveal urself 2 d whole world? But I do motivate ppl 2 see d positive side of Mahek nd dat's enough on my part.😆
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 she was a better human then the dogs now barking inside...
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show agian

totally agree with you.mehak was superb.
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
at the end of the day.. we loved her and she was the reason why we wanted to watch bb after the first couple or episodes. like it or not we dont care... mahek fans for evaaa