Bigg Boss Season 5

no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pesi11

juhi eating paaratha's doesn't hurt anybody feelings ... but making others to fight hurt so many ..

oh..yeah ..juhi eating paratha's or watever ...looks like u r getting hurt-ed with this ๐Ÿ˜‰

It hurts the person whose making the paranthas.

Moti ko hamesha bhook hi lagi rehti hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Shayari

hey iam watching this cheap rain dance only and u exactly speak wat going on in my mind only.. BB ko abhi kuch hafte tak aisey cheap tasks se hi kaam chalana padega๐Ÿ˜›

did u see how the camera is focussing on the girls' bodies...koi C grade ki movie lag raha hai ye show ab๐Ÿคข
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

actually jo post tha...that was about the motivation to watch the show...but inhone usko ghuma kar motivation from mehek kar diya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now i believe this is abt me ...๐Ÿ˜‰
see the post clearly ..the person mentions she/he gets motivation from mehek ..when I questioned she/he gave a bunch of explanation .. so it is evident that they r not talking abt the motivation to watch the show... it is abt motivation from mehek.

the topic maker's post indicates motivation to watch the show '' ... but not the post that I replied ...
understand !!

chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shayari

hey iam watching this cheap rain dance only and u exactly speak wat going on in my mind only.. BB ko abhi kuch hafte tak aisey cheap tasks se hi kaam chalana padega๐Ÿ˜›

BB ne to rain dance organise kiya apni aankhon ke thandak ke liye๐Ÿ˜†he was successful too to some extent bas juhi ne wo patta blouse pehen kar satyanaaash kar diya๐Ÿ˜†
chocobear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: guess_wh0

365 din iske pet mein Akaaal pada rehta hai๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

u have a very valid point there...bechara khansama ki band baj jaati hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

lol.. as far as i remember ,,i always saw mehek making roti's ..
now shonali making it .

they never complained it ..so y do u bother
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

did u see how the camera is focussing on the girls' bodies...koi C grade ki movie lag raha hai ye show ab๐Ÿคข

yep ..disgusting, perfect zooming on girls bodies! and i really wonder is this the same juhi who dint want to do the fashion show task!!!! and the way she was showing her bodyyy..ufff sunny looked better in that saree than her
chocobear thumbnail

now i believe this is abt me ...๐Ÿ˜‰
see the post clearly ..the person mentions she/he gets motivation from mehek ..when I questioned she/he gave a bunch of explanation .. so it is evident that they r not talking abt the motivation to watch the show... it is abt motivation from mehek.

the topic maker's post indicates motivation to watch the show '' ... but not the post that I replied ...
understand !!

understood ji
but why r u getting angry ji. Take with a pinch of salt. No need to fight over a TV/film celeb who is not important in our life. Majaa ma raho. Khao peeyo aish karo. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
blue-ice. thumbnail

lol.. as far as i remember ,,i always saw mehek making roti's ..
now shonali making it .

they never complained it ..so y do u bother

because this show is meant for the audience to bother abt the contestants...vote kaise denge...agar bother nahi karenge...๐Ÿ˜†