Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pesi11

it is better than making 2 ppl fight more and more ..and more...😆 ...
mehek ke dil maange more fight ...aaha ..🤣

aur Juhi ka dil maange...more parathas..aaha😆🤣🤪
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ab ye bataiye ki Juhi mata se bhi aapko koi prerna mili?😆

i never look for any motivation from anybody ..i like so many actors or actresses ...i will never want to look for any motivation as they r just celebrity icons' .. I believe thr would be nothing I can learn from them .. I am good at my stand. to talk abt juhi ... she is not an exception for me.. as I said i dont look for motivations frm any icons
pesi11 thumbnail

juhi eating paaratha's doesn't hurt anybody feelings ... but making others to fight hurt so many ..

oh..yeah ..juhi eating paratha's or watever ...looks like u r getting hurt-ed with this 😉
blue-ice. thumbnail

i never look for any motivation from anybody ..i like so many actors or actresses ...i will never want to look for any motivation as they r just celebrity icons' .. I believe thr would be nothing I can learn from them .. I am good at my stand. to talk abt juhi ... she is not an exception for me.. as I said i dont look for motivations frm any icons

jee maine aapse nahi poocha tha...jinke post ko maine quote kiya tha...unse poocha tha...sorry for the confusion...
chocobear thumbnail

I agree with the bold part. This is just a scripted show. Plus a television actor or a film actor can never be a motivation not atleast for me. Neither Mahek has ever motivated me nor Juhi. Though I prefer Mahek over Juhi but yet none of them has or will ever motivate me.
chocobear thumbnail

the way she was eating those parathans😆meri apni bhook mar gayi😆

exactly...BB has become really desperate to save the show now at any cost...the cheap and perverted rain dance...was a good example of how desperate BB has become😆😆...and to what level they can stoop ...🤢

hey iam watching this cheap rain dance only and u exactly speak wat going on in my mind only.. BB ko abhi kuch hafte tak aisey cheap tasks se hi kaam chalana padega😛
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobear88

I agree with the bold part. This is just a scripted show. Plus a television actor or a film actor can never be a motivation not atleast for me. Neither Mahek has ever motivated me nor Juhi. Though I prefer Mahek over Juhi but yet none of them has or will ever motivate me.

actually jo post tha...that was about the motivation to watch the show...but inhone usko ghuma kar motivation from mehek kar diya😆😆
pesi11 thumbnail

jee maine aapse nahi poocha tha...jinke post ko maine quote kiya tha...unse poocha tha...sorry for the confusion...

may be i over looked into it .. maaf kar dijiyega ..😉
chocobear thumbnail

actually jo post tha...that was about the motivation to watch the show...but inhone usko ghuma kar motivation from mehek kar diya😆😆

motivation to watch the show par to humne pehle hi apni tippani de di hai😆topic kaha se kaha pahunch jata hai iss forum mein😆