Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

u r missing the most entertaining episode of BB 5 only coz mahek is not there she always spoils the tasks but thats not happening anymore

πŸ‘πŸΌ credit gos to all BB housemates ..  50 % goes to andrew symonds.. πŸ‘ and 50% to rest of the inmates😊
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pesi11

@red ..

can u tell me what kind of motivation she is doing ?πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

well one motivation was ...to not walk behind sky with the tail wagging and tongue hanging out...like sunny and juhi do all the timeROFL
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

u r missing the most entertaining episode of BB 5 only coz mahek is not there she always spoils the tasks but thats not happening anymore

Do u realise...why BB is giving so many funny tasks now...because all these housemates other than sky...are so boring that if BB doesn't make them do the tasks forcefully...the show will die out...πŸ˜‰...this is the reason for so many funny tasks...BB is forcing them to actually do something other than sleeping all the time...especially Juhi mata...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pesi11

smart answer ... but y dont u tell it straight that thr is nothing that anybody can understand abt 'motivation from mehek'  ...coz thr is nothing πŸ˜›

Since u got my point, I'll tell u.

I was motivated by d very fisrt sight of her in d morning. Waking up full of energy, dancing wid full abaundance, showing so much of discipline by doing her morning runs and yoga. Also busy wid d house chore. Doing all d tasks wid gutso. Taking a stand 4 wat she felt was wrong. Standing up 2 bullying. Laughing, never crossing d line whn fighting nd most importantly standing alone, but sticking 2 her stand. So overall she came across as a very positive person, full of life who got sucked in by negativity but was dignified till d end.
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
BB is trying to distract the audience with family day, rain dances and numerous other extra tasks post Mahek's eviction but a majority of viewers still want Mahek back!! BB's efforts are going vain... πŸ˜†  Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

well one motivation was ...to not walk behind sky with the tail wagging and tongue hanging out...like sunny and juhi do all the time🀣

it is better than making 2 ppl fight more and more ..and more...πŸ˜† ...
mehek ke dil maange more fight ...aaha ..🀣
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssshhh

I was motivated by d very fisrt sight of her in d morning. Waking up full of energy, dancing wid full abaundance, showing so much of discipline by doing her morning runs and yoga. Also busy wid d house chore. Doing all d tasks wid gutso. Taking a stand 4 wat she felt was wrong. Standing up 2 bullying. Laughing, never crossing d line whn fighting nd most importantly standing alone, but sticking 2 her stand. So overall she came across as a very positive person, full of life who got sucked in by negativity but was dignified till d end.

ab ye bataiye ki Juhi mata se bhi aapko koi prerna mili?πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ nice nice
pesi11 thumbnail

well... as far as u get motivated i have nothing to say abt it ..πŸ˜‰

plz add 'be a strong person and speak truth' to ur list which u forget to addπŸ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

BB is trying to distract the audience with family day, rain dances and numerous other extra tasks post Mahek's eviction but a majority of viewers still want Mahek back!! BB's efforts are going vain... πŸ˜†  

exactly...BB has become really desperate to save the show now at any cost...the cheap and perverted rain dance...was a good example of how desperate BB has becomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and to what level they can stoop ...🀒