Bigg Boss Season 5

no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left - Page 2

staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sha1

Exactly how do you think she was doing that? i mean apart from her morning naach- what else did she add to the show? On her own i mean- her fights with sky was her only claim to fame which she had milked out extensively. 

remember where the audience.. we need to be entertained.. cause at the end of the day who the hell are they to us.. where just viewers and there doing there job which is to give attention and make us judge them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch bb after mahek's elimination as well
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

remember where the audience.. we need to be entertained.. cause at the end of the day who the hell are they to us.. where just viewers and there doing there job which is to give attention and make us judge them..

Yeah mate i agree with you- All i am saying is that mahek's routine were boring she never did any such thing that was entertaining like be humorous or do parodies or anything else for that matter to entertain. Moreover if you go back to check all of her video footage 98% has to do with some fight where she is just complaining. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harpkaur

i didnt watch bb after mahek's elimination as well

HANji hanji...kithe aaj kal

Congrates ji tuhanu , main dekiya mehak  rani ne tuhada Question answer kitta😊

This content was originally posted by: sha1

Yeah mate i agree with you- All i am saying is that mahek's routine were boring she never did any such thing that was entertaining like be humorous or do parodies or anything else for that matter to entertain. Moreover if you go back to check all of her video footage 98% has to do with some fight where she is just complaining. 

well it entertained me because thats what they where suppose to do and i liked it lol :)
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Show seems boring after Mahek left...i don't want to watch the monkeys jumping on each other and fighting all the time..i just come on IF read the update and done with it...

Not interested in Sky's disgusting histrionics...

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
havent watched a single episode since Mahek's exit..Its just not fun anymore. I used to be sooo excited everyday when Mahek was in the house now there is no one worth watching. So boring.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i havent watched since Mahek left! i dont think ill watch until Mahek comes back or the finale if she performs!! 

the show seems so one sided and boring now!! i dont care to watch Sky and his groupies for a hour! 

no Mahek = no BB5! 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahek was like a piece of plastic walking around with her caked up face- false lashes-fake hair extensions fake attitude and her BORING DQ acts. Glad i don't have to see her negativity around anymore.  
This content was originally posted by: tanya91.

I have all the motivation, I am even more motivated after the eviction of that fake itemgirl and drama-queen Mahek... thankfully we r spared from her boring fake dramas for sympathy 

what is ITEMGIRL suppose to mean... u cant label somebodys profession like that cause "ITEMGIRLS" in fact make alot and are still known... so yea.. u can call her what ever but profession wise i guess NOBODY has the rights to say about ANYBODY!! :)