no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left

staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show agian

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All i can say is your missing out on some of the best times in th BB5-great tasks-fun parodies- And loads of masti. unfortunately all started to be more fun only after mahek left. Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: staceyandhitesh

seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show agian

I agree Mahek was the soul of BB5

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good... Don't watch then...
BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maine to dekha hi nayi show kuchh dino se🤢
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea,its boring without mahek
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Without mehek BB is rocking and so as forum
MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you mate                                                                       👏 Mahek was the jaan of the show <3 bb sucks now :/
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im just stating a opinion.. i dont have a prob with the other housemates but she made this show alive... i mean u have sky but realistically who can he pick on besides sid and shonali... i mean its all one group.. which i will say it will be fun because at the end the group will split.. but i will wait but right now i dont feel any excitment.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

im just stating a opinion.. i dont have a prob with the other housemates but she made this show alive... i mean u have sky but realistically who can he pick on besides sid and shonali... i mean its all one group.. which i will say it will be fun because at the end the group will split.. but i will wait but right now i dont feel any excitment.

Exactly how do you think she was doing that? i mean apart from her morning naach- what else did she add to the show? On her own i mean- her fights with sky was her only claim to fame which she had milked out extensively.