15 DEC Written Update: Aakri Salaam.Updater's Note

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Lena thanks for the update liked the song and dance sequence and the story finally all well that ends well
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Lena thank u sooo much for the update
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnk you soo much 4 the updat.i wasnt able 2 catch yesterdays epi.thnks 2 u.i dnt miss any thing
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved The Watching The Last Episode So Very Much. Iam Going To Miss Pykek Very Much. It Was A Good Series. (:
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Lenaa🤗
I know what you mean. The show had a good 14 months run but it seems like the blink of an eye. I've still not come to terms with the fact that it's over now and today seems like Saturday since there'll be no PKYEK. I will really miss AbhIya. They will always be my most special couple. I'd heard Dil Ibadat long before Abhiya and it's a very soulful song, I really used to like it but once it started playing on AP, it became THEIR song. Whenever I hear this song, AbhIya images instantly flash in front of my eyes. They elevated the beauty of this song to a whole new level.
Glad to know that you liked my posts and Sanju and I are the best ever, of course we know that😎
Lol! But you better find another show to update soon so that IF doesn't take your rights away from you. I like having you around in the CV section.
And we started interacting while ragging our seniors! How could you forget?😲

A BIG Thank You to you and all the other updaters for helping me keep in touch with the story even on the days I wasn't following the show. Will miss you lots! Stay blessed always, take care and do keep touch❤️
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsum ud...thanksss
bri_sweet thumbnail
OMG!!! Your update made me as nostalgic as the episode did last night!!! I'm soo gonna miss Pyaar Ki Ya ek Kahaani!!!😭
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Last ever episode was a mix bag for me. I wanted ABHIYA and we didn't quite get them the way we wanted but they were the cards we were given.

Thanks to LENA for including me on helping with the forum in any way i could.

I'll miss every person here.

ABHIYA and PKYEK team members were awesome.

It was good to soo Maan Geet Adhiraj on the same screen space with Abhay and Pia celebrating the last ever episode.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.goodbye pyek 🤗