ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey everyone..wat do u al think abt the devar choti ma connection ? i actually liked the way jeevika took the food 4 virat as shown in precap...😊 personally i feel their bonding will b a lot of help in bringing virmaan 2gether...he he..πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
I knoow I loved it too.!!😳..I think Viraat loves his mom alot and she loves him too..but somewhere is not able to stand up against dadaji and that is where Jeevika comes in..not replacing his mom ..but just trying to give him that extra bit of love his mom may have not!.😊
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
exactly sejs...u read my mind...πŸ˜‰
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u read my mind!!😊 
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree I just love their bonding.. she is just like a mom to virat as she is to manvi πŸ˜Š awww they are just soo cute.. can't wait to see their relationship develop! Jeevika will definitely make virmaan come together.. after all both virat and manvi are like her little babies πŸ˜›
ParthKiBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliya25

I agree I just love their bonding.. she is just like a mom to virat as she is to manvi πŸ˜Š awww they are just soo cute.. can't wait to see their relationship develop! Jeevika will definitely make virmaan come together.. after all both virat and manvi are like her little babies πŸ˜›

babies...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya I want to see their bonding :-) waiting for the episode !!
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such beautiful words to describe the formidable devar-bhabhi bond!after all, bhabhi maa samaan hoti hai πŸ˜ƒ Edited by luvlife84 - 12 years ago
--Preeti-- thumbnail
i seriously loved it πŸ˜ƒit was just sooo adorable! πŸ˜›