India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny feels odd? (Page 3)

desi_girl420 Newbie
desi_girl420
desi_girl420

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
as usual these ignorant people will not understand the whole concept behind sunny's objection. Its all about personal space. if she does not find it comfortable amar lifting her then she has every right to confront him. Listen to this all you ignorant members, even in po*n movies if a performer does not feel comfortable doing a certain role, scene or "performing" with a certain actor and co-star, she has the full right to object to it and usually adjustments will be made for her. Have you guys ever thought that maybe she is worried that amar's wife will get the wrong idea and accuse amar of something which could break up their marraige. shonali never had the guts to confront amar, so she did it. yes i agree she should not have called him out in front of everyone and rather should have done it privately. But no, everyone here is too busy saying its her profession, so y would she object to men touching her. profession and personal life is totally different entity. But no point of telling  this to all the ignorant people on this forum because they minds are backwards and they will never change. anywyas, all i am saying if you wanna judge her or say something about how she is playing her game, leave her profession aside. 

IBserenity IF-Rockerz
IBserenity
IBserenity

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Chits1

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

one of the most stupid thread i ever read in IF.

she wasn't being raped or molested. She herself chose to dance with Amar. She had already done a task with him where they were hero and heroine which included more touching. So, Amar got carried away and picked her up. He should SOOO be arrested for that... *rolls eyes*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sssz

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by Chits1

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

one of the most stupid thread i ever read in IF.

I totally agree with you!! People can be prejudiced and call others hypocrites (what a shame)
@ bold...there are more threads like this!! Dead
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

I'm surprised how blue-ice and LamaXXX are abusing me on the other thread, which is discussing the same topic.

But they have not dared to abuse a moderator, scared peeps LOL

Forget Celebs, we have enough hypocrites in the society. Dead

Where did anyone abuse you? Shocked

Speaking of hypocrisy, it is very weird that you open threads that literally abuse Sunny for who she is, and deny her the right to her personal space and then accuse those who disagree of being abusive.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehabr

Go to top