Sunny feels odd? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
its bad enough that Sunny has no personality.
she is coming across only as sidekick of Sky, Juhi.

now we find out, she is a hypocrite as well. 👎🏼

Wow...Such a world of hypocrites we live in,...Sunny wasn't comfortable dancing with Amar...and it was quite evident when they were dancing...I am amazed when people call others hypocrite... Just because of her profession most of us so blinded that we don't even want to give this girl a benefit of doubt..(when most of us are prejudiced and biased in our thoughts there is no need to call others names)... Such a shame!!

Originally posted by Chits1

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

one of the most stupid thread i ever read in IF.
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nishu786

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

po*n gals are selling their bodies to diff men..they have no shame...so this lady says,she feels odd..is funny..and weird and dost..u find this thread stupid..then why were so stupid to post here? u could have avoided posting na 😆
Originally posted by Chits1

po*n gals are selling their bodies to diff men..they have no shame...so this lady says,she feels odd..is funny..and weird and dost..u find this thread stupid..then why were so stupid to post here? u could have avoided posting na 😆

you don't own this forum or thread,so i can comment on any thread...i didn't agree with ur post,so i can post my view in this thread...if you have prob,don't be cry baby,just complain to mods. 😆
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago

you don't own this forum or thread,so i can comment on any thread...i didn't agree with ur post,so i can post my view in this thread...if you have prob,don't be cry baby,just complain to mods. 😆

post karo yar..no prob...mein itna tension nahi leti.😃..yes,you are right,I don't own this forum.😃
as usual these ignorant people will not understand the whole concept behind sunny's objection. Its all about personal space. if she does not find it comfortable amar lifting her then she has every right to confront him. Listen to this all you ignorant members, even in po*n movies if a performer does not feel comfortable doing a certain role, scene or "performing" with a certain actor and co-star, she has the full right to object to it and usually adjustments will be made for her. Have you guys ever thought that maybe she is worried that amar's wife will get the wrong idea and accuse amar of something which could break up their marraige. shonali never had the guts to confront amar, so she did it. yes i agree she should not have called him out in front of everyone and rather should have done it privately. But no, everyone here is too busy saying its her profession, so y would she object to men touching her. profession and personal life is totally different entity. But no point of telling  this to all the ignorant people on this forum because they minds are backwards and they will never change. anywyas, all i am saying if you wanna judge her or say something about how she is playing her game, leave her profession aside. 

she wasn't being raped or molested. She herself chose to dance with Amar. She had already done a task with him where they were hero and heroine which included more touching. So, Amar got carried away and picked her up. He should SOOO be arrested for that... *rolls eyes*

I totally agree with you!! People can be prejudiced and call others hypocrites (what a shame)
@ bold...there are more threads like this!! 🤢
Originally posted by lippi

I'm surprised how blue-ice and LamaXXX are abusing me on the other thread, which is discussing the same topic.

But they have not dared to abuse a moderator, scared peeps 😆

Forget Celebs, we have enough hypocrites in the society. 🤢

Where did anyone abuse you? 😲

Speaking of hypocrisy, it is very weird that you open threads that literally abuse Sunny for who she is, and deny her the right to her personal space and then accuse those who disagree of being abusive.🤔