Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omg Ahem feels love for Gopi,must read! - Page 2

hk01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really liking the way the show is developing. At last the CV's seem to be prolonging the romance, and Gohem moments rather than the kalakaris. Also must say Gia and Nazim absolutely fantastic acting.

Especially loved the way ahem called to check up on Gopi. Definitely think that this is an opportunity to move Ahem off the couch and onto the bed. Also Ahem should gift Gopi a mobile phone so he can call her personally to check up on her, txt her etc?

Saathiya is number 1 and I think credit where credit due to the cv's but also to the many active members of this forum who have written fantastic ff's which i think the cv's seem to have taken inspiration from.

So you creative gohem fans keep up the creative wrting and inspiring the cvs.

Well done to all!!โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hk01

Really liking the way the show is developing. At last the CV's seem to be prolonging the romance, and Gohem moments rather than the kalakaris. Also must say Gia and Nazim absolutely fantastic acting.

Especially loved the way ahem called to check up on Gopi. Definitely think that this is an opportunity to move Ahem off the couch and onto the bed. Also Ahem should gift Gopi a mobile phone so he can call her personally to check up on her, txt her etc?

Saathiya is number 1 and I think credit where credit due to the cv's but also to the many active members of this forum who have written fantastic ff's which i think the cv's seem to have taken inspiration from.

So you creative gohem fans keep up the creative wrting and inspiring the cvs.

Well done to all!!โญ๏ธ

An excellent post,lovely the way u have written it and i have to agree with u 100%,i see ur a newbie,welcome to the SNS forum and i hope to see u continue posting excellent analysis's like this๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets all be over excited!!!!!!!!!!

Finally they know what we know already!!!!!!!!!!! And what do we know? we know that Ahem Modi is in love with Gopi Ahem Modi๐Ÿ˜†
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Lets all be over excited!!!!!!!!!!

Finally they know what we know already!!!!!!!!!!! And what do we know? we know that Ahem Modi is in love with Gopi Ahem Modi๐Ÿ˜†

Kristin,way ahead of u,im so happy,put my headphones on and am listening to Inshallah from Welcome LOOL!๐Ÿ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Kristin,way ahead of u,im so happy,put my headphones on and am listening to Inshallah from Welcome LOOL!๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† What do you mean you are well ahead of me?๐Ÿ˜•
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† What do you mean you are well ahead of me?๐Ÿ˜•

I mean im well ahead of you,like im already over-excited๐Ÿ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

I mean im well ahead of you,like im already over-excited๐Ÿ˜†

gosh I could have got that. I am blaming the late hour of night or early hour of morning for this stupidity of me๐Ÿ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gosh I could have got that. I am blaming the late hour of night or early hour of morning for this stupidity of me๐Ÿ˜†

What's going on girls?
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its love between ahem and gopi
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

What's going on girls?

Nothing much Nazma. Its just late and i didn't get what Chika was trying to tell me even though it did was quite obvious๐Ÿ˜† I need sleep I think. However good news is my headache is gone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ