Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omg Ahem feels love for Gopi,must read!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg guys,im sooo happy and excited,i just saw the video on the SNS forum and its called 'Ahem feels love for Gopi'!!!!!😃😃😃
So Ahem's feeling love for Gopi!!!!!😃😛
Im over the moon😉😛😃
We've waited more than a year for this!,YES!😉😃😭
Im so emotional😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...waited more than a year..I want to watch it but had already seen and downloaded the video...

Gohem rocks...

I really hope cvs do not waste this track but focu on developing their relation in to a strong and powerful one.
Its one day and 2episodes, gopi hasn't even tried to wear her pallu even in front of ahamjee😃

And am waiting for him to feed her, help her in getting sleep, a powercut maybe and him fanning her...(wild imagination😆 ) But i can dream..right?

Thanks chika for providing the videolink
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chika I got so excited when I saw ur topic but I can't open this , oh lord sumthing is wrong with stupid computer ,can u pls tell me wot it says
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the link chika!! finally he falling in love with her!! the way he stared at her was great! i want the story to develop but wnat it kinda to stretch a bit so that we see more moments of unspoken love!! i am soo excited!! thanks for shring this lovely post with us chika!!!! why are you emotional??
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 yes its love not duty not care pure love he cant bear to be away from her he is anxious to get home n see her he even declined his regular tea he wanted to go n see gopi first ðŸ˜³  me is also bery happy ðŸ¥³
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

yeah...waited more than a year..I want to watch it but had already seen and downloaded the video...

Gohem rocks...

I really hope cvs do not waste this track but focu on developing their relation in to a strong and powerful one.
Its one day and 2episodes, gopi hasn't even tried to wear her pallu even in front of ahamjee😃

And am waiting for him to feed her, help her in getting sleep, a powercut maybe and him fanning her...(wild imagination😆 ) But i can dream..right?

Thanks chika for providing the videolink

My pleasure😛
Thanks for replying and making me smile,love ur post dear,loving how Gopi has forgotten about her pallu😆,in bold is what im dreaming aswell!!😃
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taniks

Chika I got so excited when I saw ur topic but I can't open this , oh lord sumthing is wrong with stupid computer ,can u pls tell me wot it says

LOL aww its yesterday's episode (here its Friday) when Ahem was looking at Gopi lovingly😳
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

thanks for the link chika!! finally he falling in love with her!! the way he stared at her was great! i want the story to develop but wnat it kinda to stretch a bit so that we see more moments of unspoken love!! i am soo excited!! thanks for shring this lovely post with us chika!!!! why are you emotional??

because we've been waiting for a year and its finally happening,im so happy😃
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suk19

yes its love not duty not care pure love he cant bear to be away from her he is anxious to get home n see her he even declined his regular tea he wanted to go n see gopi first ðŸ˜³  me is also bery happy ðŸ¥³

Its lovely isn't it Suk!😃
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

because we've been waiting for a year and its finally happening,im so happy😃

way to go girl with ur happiness!!!