Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Omg Ahem feels love for Gopi,must read!

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Omg guys,im sooo happy and excited,i just saw the video on the SNS forum and its called 'Ahem feels love for Gopi'!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
So Ahem's feeling love for Gopi!!!!!Big smileTongue
Im over the moonWinkTongueBig smile
We've waited more than a year for this!,YES!WinkBig smileCry
Im so emotionalCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyindu_shahHafs_Precious_Kavya.Sfamzii05maddy311hana_yRitu-ANJ4-Arnisha-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Joined: 05 September 2011
Posts: 3682

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
yeah...waited more than a year..I want to watch it but had already seen and downloaded the video...

Gohem rocks...

I really hope cvs do not waste this track but focu on developing their relation in to a strong and powerful one.
Its one day and 2episodes, gopi hasn't even tried to wear her pallu even in front of ahamjeeBig smile

And am waiting for him to feed her, help her in getting sleep, a powercut maybe and him fanning her...(wild imaginationLOL ) But i can dream..right?

Thanks chika for providing the videolink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Joined: 01 September 2011
Posts: 5549

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Chika I got so excited when I saw ur topic but I can't open this , oh lord sumthing is wrong with stupid computer ,can u pls tell me wot it says

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Joined: 20 November 2011
Posts: 8143

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link chika!! finally he falling in love with her!! the way he stared at her was great! i want the story to develop but wnat it kinda to stretch a bit so that we see more moments of unspoken love!! i am soo excited!! thanks for shring this lovely post with us chika!!!! why are you emotional??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 16507

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
 yes its love not duty not care pure love he cant bear to be away from her he is anxious to get home n see her he even declined his regular tea he wanted to go n see gopi first Embarrassed  me is also bery happy Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah...waited more than a year..I want to watch it but had already seen and downloaded the video...

Gohem rocks...

I really hope cvs do not waste this track but focu on developing their relation in to a strong and powerful one.
Its one day and 2episodes, gopi hasn't even tried to wear her pallu even in front of ahamjeeBig smile

And am waiting for him to feed her, help her in getting sleep, a powercut maybe and him fanning her...(wild imaginationLOL ) But i can dream..right?

Thanks chika for providing the videolink

My pleasureTongue
Thanks for replying and making me smile,love ur post dear,loving how Gopi has forgotten about her palluLOL,in bold is what im dreaming aswell!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indu_shahhana_y

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

Chika I got so excited when I saw ur topic but I can't open this , oh lord sumthing is wrong with stupid computer ,can u pls tell me wot it says

LOL aww its yesterday's episode (here its Friday) when Ahem was looking at Gopi lovinglyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Joined: 24 September 2011
Posts: 11194

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

thanks for the link chika!! finally he falling in love with her!! the way he stared at her was great! i want the story to develop but wnat it kinda to stretch a bit so that we see more moments of unspoken love!! i am soo excited!! thanks for shring this lovely post with us chika!!!! why are you emotional??

because we've been waiting for a year and its finally happening,im so happyBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yfamzii05

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ahem is thr whr Gopi was &Gopi is thr whr Ahem was

2

Author: navyab   Replies: 11   Views: 7346

navyab 11 7346 06 December 2011 at 6:03am by -Muskii-
Ahem and love: transforming Ahem

2 3

Author: swasthi   Replies: 18   Views: 5855

swasthi 18 5855 23 November 2011 at 11:32pm by swasthi
Gopi Gopi O Gopi

2 3 4

Author: tejeshec   Replies: 30   Views: 13017

tejeshec 30 13017 18 November 2011 at 5:25am by tejeshec
gopi gopi gopi

2

Author: stranger11   Replies: 12   Views: 6044

stranger11 12 6044 28 April 2011 at 5:11am by loveanya.com
Ahem AHem AHEM!!!

2

Author: taral83   Replies: 13   Views: 5292

taral83 13 5292 20 September 2010 at 9:09pm by saomom

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index