Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I loved it...Please continue soon and PM me when u update next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Meene-

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi IF-Dazzler
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Nice start..looking forward to d revenge Part..
Continue soon
-Meene- Groupbie
-Meene-
-Meene-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
So sorry for the late update, busy because of the holidays. Thank you for your guys lovely comments, really appreciate it. Hope you like it. Please hit the like button and do comment. It always motivates me.
|Chapter Two|
"Losing doesn't eat at me the way it used to. I just get ready for the next play, the next game, the next season." 

Khushi opened her eyes slowly trying to keep her face away from the sunlight. Khushi woke up and stretched out her arms. There she saw her jiji - Payal who was getting ready. Khushi couldn't help it so she smiled back looking at Payal getting ready. After a long time, Payal actually looked happy and that make Khushi smile. Today was going to be a good day.

- Jiji look at you, you look like a Raj kumari - Khushi said half asleep.

- Khushi please, your compliments are not going to work today - Payal said as she put on her earrings.

Khushi pouted and sat up on her bed next to where Jiji was getting ready. "Really?" Are you sure before I tell anyone that Jiji has a boyfriend."

- Khushi this is not fair, you are blackmailing me. - Payal said as she pouted.

- I was just kidding Jiji, look at your face - Khushi said as she laughed.

Payal and Khushi laughed and hugged each other tightly. Khushi's eyes fell on the clock.

- Jiji, what is this? It's already 9. Why didn't you wake me up? You know I have to go to Lavanya's house? - she asked, reached out for her towel and rushed off to the bathroom.

Khushi stared at herself in the mirror. She splashed water on her face and it reminded her what happened yesterday. The party, the guy she barely met, the kiss and afterwards the slap she gaved him. Khushi felt sorry for him but he deserved it. Khushi stop thinking about him, he was your past. It's not like your going to see him again.

It was his brother's wedding today and Arnav couldn't have been happier. Arnav looked up to see his older brother, Dhruv Singh Raizada sitting high on top of the white horse. Arnav could not believe it. His cousin Dhruv, the flirter was finally getting married to his true love, Lavanya. Dhruv was an idol to Arnav. Dhruv owned all the business companies in Mumbai and Arnav dream was to own all the companies in Delhi.

The baraath approached the gates of the Kashyap's. The Kashyap's were the richest family in Delhi. They were richer than the Raizada's too. And that's who my brother picked, a rich girl family to marry. The board outside high up on the gates stood a sign''

Lavanya Kashyap

weds

Dhruv Singh Raizada

They approached the front entrance of the house. Arnav saw all the guest in the backyard while the Kashyap's were standing behind the ribbon. Seeing the ribbon, Arnav went Uh-Oh. He knew they would ask for money, but no matter what he would not give them money. That's why Arnav hated girls. Girls just wanted moneys. But he would not give it to them, because they were the richest family in the whole city so why would they need money.

The Kashyap's greeted each other and shared hugs to each other. Which was followed by Mrs. Kashyap doing the tilak, arti and the other necessary traditions they were suppose to do. They were invited in. But Arnav thought than why was the ribbon up. Something was suspicious. But got stopped by a voice behind the ribbon.

- Jijaji, how can you come inside like that - one of the girls said innocently.

- What do you mean? - Dhruv asked confused.

- Jijaji, you are too stupid. You need to give us something before we give you your dulhan - a soft, voice said.

- No this is not happening, no way. We are not going to give you money - Arnav said clearly.

- How come? This is not fair. Your brother is going to take something from us so you guys need to give us something back. - the soft voice answered back.

- You can have anything except money, you guys do not need money. - Arnav said.

- No can't do. A ritual is a ritual. We only except money or you can take your baraath back. We can find a better marriage than you guys. - the soft voice answered.

- What the heck! Fine we will, but show me your face first before we leave. - Arnav said as he looked around to see who that girl was.

The girl came out from the crowd, their Arnav eyes glared up. Arnav's attention caught her eyes. He thought those were the beautiful brown, hazel eyes he has ever saw. They were big like an almond size. The eyeliner making her hazel eyes stand out. Until he remembered, he those pair of eyes before. He clenched his fists hard and saw that it was Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one who had the courage to slap him in front of everyone.

Edited by -Meene- - 20 December 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555STEFFENYshrarrtipayal.12321abcmyths_vazspongebobchickChimpsyblah_blah3suman4evrmonkeydog18hiddenpearlmeghnasluvzindagiApples94N0306Rozy77FebruaryFlowerlittlemoiGodsEye--Siva--zafiajoopFAYKHAN29..Anita..jenshaddumasDownhill

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
cool update is he for real does he not understand customs knowing him he would be glad the wedding break awesome update thanks for the pm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Meene-archa2810

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
hhahah what a bombastic start!!LOL was really really good! waiting for more and please pm me Smile

-Meene-

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
awesome update

-Meene-

-Meene- Groupbie
-Meene-
-Meene-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Lol... sorry I couldn't come up with a better plan so I had to pick that but don't worry the wedding won't break. Thank you so much and your welcome for the PM.Smile

Originally posted by dumas

cool update is he for real does he not understand customs knowing him he would be glad the wedding break awesome update thanks for the pm 

Go to top