Posted: 12 years ago
Hey it was really nice
Thanks for the PM
-Meene- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

|Chapter Three|

"Nobody the fights you have like cats and dogs, they always end up making-up."

Khushi stood there shocked, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was the guy who she had slapped the other night. She thought she was never going to see him again but here he is standing in front of her eyes. He was Jijaji brother, oh no Khushi what have you done. You are in big trouble.

- Tum! - Arnav said loud and full of anger.

- Aaap! - Khushi said startled and scared.

Khushi what are you going to do know? You better think of something or you will be doomed forever and Lavanya's wedding will be called off. Why did this stupid guy need to be Jijaji brother? If it wasn't for Lavanya, I would have given him a taste of my medicine that he will be running away to his mom.

- I'm going to check on Lavanya - Khushi said softly, running upstairs.

The bargaining continued for a while but it finally lasted. What the girls got was what they were expecting. So the baarath lost and especially Arnav Singh Raizada did too. But Arnav did not care about losing, he just wanted to go inside and look for that Khushi Kumari Gupta, for revenge. He wanted revenge, or he was going to have sleepless night forever.

- Lavanya, what does he think he is? If he wasn't Jijaji brother, I would have strangle him and cut him into small bits - Khushi muttered to Lavanya.

- Khushi, just forget about him. Enjoy this occasion before I leave you guys and this city - Lavanya said all sad.

- Lavanya please don't start crying. You know how I hate crying, and if I start crying I will flood this place up like an hurricane has hit us - I told Lavanya joking to see the smile on her face again.

- Khushi please don't joke around, I'm really serious - Lavanya said wiping her tears and giving me a big hug.

- Okay enough of this and let's go - Khushi said grabbing Lavanya.

Everyone was sitting next to the mandap where Lavanya and Jijaji were sitting getting there rituals done. Khushi was sitting next to Lavanya happily till her eyes caught on the guy who she had slapped. He was going upstairs. Khushi ran off to spy on him.

- Ahem! Why are you here in Lavanya's room? - I asked him fidgeting with my dupatta.

- You know what I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you but it just happened and I'm very sorry. - he told me innocently.

I stood there shocked with my mouth open. The guy who I had slapped was saying sorry to me. Wow! I thought this laad governor was never going to say sorry because of his arrogant and stubborn look.

- Got it - Arnav screamed loud that took me back to senses.

I looked at him and I saw he was holding the pair of shoes of Jiju's. He tricked me again, and he got the shoes. That was not fair. He was ruining the fun for him, the girls always had Jiju's shoes and this laad governor got it. Arnav left with Jiju's shoes and started running off to the door. Khushi ran downstairs through the kitchen to the backyard and back inside to the mandap and rushed upstairs and reached a room. Arnav was sitting on the bed, taking a deep breath from all the running he did. Khushi tip-toed inside the room and locked the door without making any sound. She tip-toed again walking next to Arnav who layed the shoes right next to him on the bed. She grabbed the shoes and was about to run off till Arnav grabbed her wrist.

- Not so fast, Khushi Kumari Gupta, - he said chuckling.

- leave my arm alone or I am going to yell for help - I said as I try to get out of his gasp.

- Go ahead - he said as he pulled her arm.

Arnav pulled her arm, yanked her that she landed up on top of Arnav. They were so close to each other, inches away from each other lips. Arnav and Khushi were mesmerized that they shared a good eye lock. They kept on gazing into each other eyes that suddenly there lips locked to each other. They shared a good, passionate kiss until they heard someone knocking on the door.

Merry Christmas!!!
***Hope you like the Christmas Treat I gave you guys!
Thanks for your guys comment😊 
Please keep on commenting and hitting the like button!

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A - G - A - I - N - N - N ?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Is This Arnav's Revenge Or What ?!! Continue Soon πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Merry Xmas To You Tooo :) πŸ€—
-Meene- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

A - G - A - I - N - N - N ?! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Is This Arnav's Revenge Or What ?!! Continue Soon πŸ˜³

Oh no that's not Arnav's Revenge, the revenge is a twist that will leave your faces with shock. I decided not to put the revenge part yet because it's too soon. Thanks for the comment.πŸ˜ƒ

-Meene- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

Arnav love kissing her :P

Hahha yeah but don't worry they won't be no more kissingπŸ˜‰
-Meene- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

brilliant upd8

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ